876-880

Chapter 876Name: Author:
The seventh emperor's daughter found the Taoist nun for this purpose.

But Chu Zheng doesn't kill her.

Let her dance alone.

Aunt Huizhen and the seventh emperor's daughter were in harmony, which scared everyone present.

They are far away from Chu Zheng.

"Your Highness is really wrong."

"I always think she's dark."

"Ghost possessed body..."

"Come back from the dead..."

"Well, I'm afraid."

The air in the room seemed to drop several degrees.

He stood together and looked at Chu Zheng with an ugly face.

Taoist Hui Zhen is a Taoist nun with profound skills. Her words are much more believable than market rumors.

The seventh imperial daughter pointed to Chu Zheng and asked, "I feel something is wrong. Who are you! What have you done to my sister Huang? "

"You don't want me dead." Chu Zheng Dao.

I'm sorry to believe your grandiose acting skills.

The seventh imperial daughter roared: "you are nonsense, I don't think so. You are not my elder sister at all. Auntie Huizhen, you must take her in. You can't let her harm others. "

"This..."

Aunt Huizhen hesitated.

"What's your problem, Taoist?"

Ning Yao or for the beginning of Zheng to speak: "seven Royal sister, you don't mischievous, huangjie status is noble, how can you be possessed by ghosts."

"Sister Sanhuang, you don't have a look. Since then, she has not been like the big sister before. She used to have the best relationship with you. Now? Do you think she still pays attention to you? She's not our big sister at all. "

Ning Yao frowned: "can..."

The seventh emperor daughter interrupted her: "sister three emperors, I want to report to the mother emperor in the palace, ask the mother emperor to make a decision!"

The seventh emperor's daughter let her people surround here, no one is allowed to let go.

The queen doesn't believe these things.

But the seventh emperor's daughter had a Taoist nun.

In addition to the strange behavior of Chu Zheng recently, the empress finally let Chu Zheng enter the palace to confront each other.

Chu Zheng asked people to send Yan Ge back first. She went into the palace alone.

-

"Xiaozheng"

Wenwu is also in the hall, nervous to meet.

"Father." Chu Zheng shouts.

"Don't be afraid." Wen Wu comforted her.

"I'm not afraid." At the beginning of Zheng's tone is indifferent: "father, you can look at it."

Wen Wu wanted to say something, but when he saw Chu Zheng's calm and calm eyebrows, he swallowed back and nodded back to his position.

The empress sat on the Dragon chair, dignified and majestic: "Xiao Zheng, don't be afraid. The mother is here. If they talk nonsense, I will not spare them."

The empress's words seemed to be directed at Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng: "it's

If you change to the original owner, you will have to cry.

It's a pity.

I'm not the two fools of the original owner.

At the beginning of the Zheng, the empress was embarrassed.

"Taoist Hui Zhen, what can you do to distinguish the zither?" The queen looked at her.

Aunt Huizhen didn't know what she was thinking. When the queen talked to her, she didn't respond.

"Auntie Huizhen, your majesty asks you something." The Queen's side of the female officials to remind one.

Only then did Taoist Hui Zhen come back to her senses.

She looked at the seventh princess.

The seventh emperor's daughter can't be checked.

However, in the next second, the Queen's expression is stiff.

Aunt Huizhen knelt down directly.

All of us were stunned.

What does that mean?

The tone of Taoist nun Huizhen was astonishing: "Your Majesty, the grass people are in a state of bewilderment He was instructed by his highness seven that his highness was possessed by a ghost. The grass-roots people knew that they were wrong. Please forgive me. "

The Queen's face sank: "old seven."

The seventh emperor's daughter was scared out of her wits: "the mother emperor, the son minister did not instruct her, she slandered the child minister. It is "

" grassroots dare not. " Huizhen Taoist nun's forehead against the ground: "there is no ghost in the world. It's the seventh Royal Highness. People have to say that the great Royal Highness is possessed by ghosts."

"Mother emperor, no son minister!"

I said it well before.

How could Taoist Hui Zhen change her tongue suddenly?!

The seventh emperor's daughter is frightened and afraid now.

"It was she who said that the situation of elder sister Huang was wrong." The seventh emperor's daughter pointed to Huizhen Taoist nun: "the son minister also thinks that the emperor elder sister is a little strange recently, the emperor elder sister died and came back to life, this just came to report to the mother emperor, the son minister is afraid that there is something evil to collide with the mother emperor."

"Your Majesty knows clearly how dare the grass-roots people talk about their royal highness."

She explained clearly how the seventh emperor daughter bought herself and how she plotted with her.

He also took out the reward given to her by the seventh queen daughter.

It contains an object that can represent the identity of the seven princes.

Aunt Huizhen said it was a keepsake. When it was done, the seventh Princess paid her the rest of the money, and she gave it back to the seventh princess.The seventh emperor's daughter touches her sleeve subconsciously.

Empty

How could it be!

The seventh emperor's daughter was flustered.

Her Majesty's face grew colder.

"Since you are in collusion with Lao Qi, why do you say it now?"

"Grass people The grassroots are afraid. "

Huizhen said that she was standing in the majestic hall. When she saw her majesty, she couldn't help being afraid.

Do not dare to collude with the seventh imperial daughter again, afraid to lose the head.

-

Chu Zheng stood by and watched the opera as if nothing had happened.

Ning Yao's eyes fall on her.

This Taoist Hui Zhen must have been bought by the seventh emperor's daughter.

But why do you change your mouth now?

Ning Yao carefully recalled their journey.

Early Zheng is very calm, not impatient, an outsider.

By the way!

When she asked the man beside her to go back, she seemed to have a brief contact with Taoist priest Huizhen

But in such a short time, she could only say one or two words, could she change her mind?

"Presumptuous!" The queen was so angry that she patted the table: "she is your elder sister. You even said that your elder sister was a monster. You also asked someone to slander her. How did your father teach you?"

"Mother Emperor..." The seventh emperor's daughter was frightened and trembled: "the mother emperor, the son minister has not."

"The seven princes' daughters are talking nonsense. If you are below, you should be dragged out to play the 20 boards to make an example to others." The queen seemed very angry.

"No..."

This is not right.

It's not like that.

"You let go of me, mother emperor, the son minister did not do, you believe in the son minister!"

"It's you..." "You did it, you framed me!" she pointed to Chu Zheng

Chu Zheng: "it's

I did it. What can you do to me! Hit me!

"Bitch! Bitches

The seventh emperor daughter's face was ferocious and scolded.

The queen seemed unable to listen and waved impatiently.

The guards quickly dragged the seventh Princess down.

Chu Zheng's fingers moved slightly, and the silver thread was scattered from Huizhen Taoist nun, and she slowly retreated back to Chu Zheng, which was perched on her wrist.

Aunt Huizhen is soft.

It's on their way.

Chu Zheng suddenly gives a stack of silver notes and a token.

She only said a word, let her see his majesty, said that she and the seventh Prince daughter conspired to frame her.

Although it is true.

But she certainly didn't want to.

Isn't this going to die?

But the next second she felt cold all over her body, something crawling on her body.

But she couldn't see.

You can't see anything.

The fear of death shrouded her in an instant.

Although it will annoy the queen, she may die on her way.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!