806-810

Chapter 806Name: Author:
"Brother Shen, you made several mistakes in yesterday's question!! What are you thinking

Mu Shen looks at the red fork on the homework and frowns lightly.

He can do it all.

But

Mu Shen thinks that it is Chu Zheng's fault that he wrote wrong.

Mu Shen changed the wrong topic back and ignored the three person group of eight trigrams.

At the weekend, mushen didn't go to Gu Yu for a make-up class. He stayed at home and tried to talk to grandma Mu about his love affair.

Mu grandma's reaction is a little strange, first silence, then sigh, finally nod.

Got Mu grandma's consent, Mu Shen asked Chu Zheng to come over for dinner.

Grandma Mu has seen Chu Zheng before, but she obviously can't remember it.

The process was quite pleasant.

Grandma Mu is really a good talker.

"Although grandma agrees that you fall in love, you can't fall behind in your academic performance." Mu granny finally grimace: "if the result falls, grandma is very angry."

"Well, No Moshen guarantees.

He took a look at Chu Zheng.

He still owes her a lot of money. He has to study hard to pay off the money.

After dinner, Mu Shen does his homework, and Chu Zheng lies on his bed playing with his mobile phone.

"You don't even do your homework?"

"No writing." Xu Qingzi writes very well. She doesn't need to worry about it.

"You..." Mu Shen asked tactfully: "do you need me to make up for you?"

"No, take care of yourself." Chu Zheng refused him indifferently.

"......"

Mu Shen wrote the title silently.

Chu Zheng looked at the time almost, in the pocket touched a handful of sugar to him: "I left."

"I'll see you off."

"No, the well is outside."

"I'll take you outside." Mu Shen insisted.

Chu Zheng had to let him.

Mu Shen sends Chu Zheng outside to watch her get on the bus and leave.

Looking down at the sugar in his hand, the corner of his mouth slightly raised.

Buzz -

Mu Shen answers the phone and walks back.

Nongye's voice came from the phone: "brother Shen, are you free?"

"No

"Help! If you don't come, we'll be killed. "

"I haven't finished my homework yet."

"...... Brother's life is important or homework is important! " Nongye roared: "you can still have a lot of homework, but only these brothers."

"Brother Shen I think you're crazy

Nongye's last sentence is obviously not what he said to mushen.

Mu Shen frowned: "address."

-

Mu Shen fought with Chu Zheng on his back. Chu Zheng didn't find it at first, but once Chu Zheng saw his injury.

Mu Shen said nothing, Chu Zheng cold face, let him take her to find someone to settle accounts.

At the beginning of Zheng, Mu Shen can't oppose it.

Mu Shen's reputation outside is not as good as he is at school. He is a good student and a good boy

Mu Shen started a fight and was extremely cruel.

But they didn't expect that the girl brought by Moshen was really fierce.

Moshen is innocent.

He really doesn't want to pursue it any more.

It's Chu Zheng who has to come

Chu Zheng fights fiercely. He has heard about it in Geng Hao before.

But this is my first time.

...... It's a little handsome.

"Mushen, you are sick!" Several people who were beaten helped each other and ran outside. When they passed by mushen, they couldn't help scolding him.

Damn it.

It's a good thing to say.

Why do you have to find someone to beat them!

"......" Moshen looked at them innocently.

"Who are you going to scold?"

A few people shiver suddenly, help to run.

Mu Shen looks at the girl in the alley.

Chu Zheng came over: "who made you fight?"

Good students should study hard.

Fighting or something, is that what a good student should do?

Is there a good student's consciousness!

"You don't like it. I won't fight in the future." "Don't be angry," mushen promised

"I'm angry, it's not my body." Chu Zheng walked out with a cold face.

Mu Shen caught up with her: "I won't fight again, I promise."

Although Mu Shen made a promise with Chu Zheng.

But Moshen felt that he should not let Geng Hao and his colleagues ignore him.

These people can make trouble, but they can't win. They have to call him to the end every time.

However, after a period of time, Moshen found that three days a small dozen, five days a dozen three people group, unexpectedly did not call him.

"You recently No fight? ""Brother Shen, we are good students. We should study hard and make progress every day. Fighting all day is nothing."

Geng Hao immediately said.

Cai Hu and Nongye, who play games nearby, agree.

"Good students don't fight."

"Brother Shen, we've changed."

Mu Shen: "what's more..."

When Mu Shen looks at them suspiciously, three people may perceive the sight of Mu Shen and look at him at the same time.

Sincere and dignified nod.

Mu Shen: "what's more..."

Crazy.

Mu Shen returns to his position.

Cai Hu pats Nongye: "deep elder brother did not discover?"

"No..." Nongye pats his chest.

"Sister in law can't tell brother Shen about fighting for us, or we will die."

Some time ago, with wechat, Chu Zheng, who had never talked to them, suddenly took the initiative to find them.

Don't talk about fighting in the future.

When they saw this and told the truth, there was something wrong with them at that time.

After all, brother Shen is their brother.

Even if they are in a relationship now, they can't be so concerned about their affairs.

Who knows Chu Zheng below let them fight to find her.

In that alley, three people who watched Chu Zheng fight online did not doubt Chu Zheng's ability.

"I think sister-in-law fights better than brother Shen."

"Sister in law is so fast, I didn't see it last time, Shua Shua It's over. "

"Brother Shen is also very good."

-

Chu Zheng had a good time here, but Yan Xiu was not so good.

After the last incident, Yan Xiu broke up with Yan Yan.

But Yan Yan always swayed in front of him that few days, saying that the man was her brother, there was nothing between them.

Yan Xiu's people all told her that Yan Yan must have cheated him.

However, Yan Xiu thought about it for two days, and he got back together with Yan Yan.

This is probably true love.

It was not long before someone sent a picture to Yan Xiu.

In the photo, it is Yan Yan and a man in and out of the hotel.

Yan Xiu is not a man even if he likes Yan Yan. If he is wearing a green hat like this, Yan Xiu can bear it.

"Hugh, why are you here?"

Yan Yan sees Yan Xiu at the school gate and runs over with a happy face.

Yan Xiu's face turned blue: "can't I come? Excuse me, are you dating another man

"What are you talking about?" Yan Yan discontented: "I explained to you, how do you just don't believe me?"

"How can I believe you?" Yan Xiu's tone is even worse.

Yan Xiu threw the developed photos on her: "who are these?"

The picture crashed to the ground.

There are a lot of bare bones on it, which are shot by Yan Xiu. At this time, they are spread out on the ground, and the students passing by can see it and make a sound of pumping.

Yan Yan was frightened by the photo and went to pick it up.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!