896-900

Chapter 896Name: Author:
The day the queen left Beijing was the day when the new emperor ascended the throne.

All the people in the city are going to the city alone.

Wen Wu sat in the carriage and looked at the old queen.

Bells ring in the imperial city.

The queen opened her eyes with her eyes closed. "Your daughter is on the throne now. Are you going to look at me?"

"Your Majesty, I don't mean that."

The queen put out a sneer: "then you let those people outside withdraw."

Wen Wu was silent.

All the people outside are arranged by Chu Zheng.

She couldn't really be so relieved to let the queen leave like this.

You're the queen. Watch me

Wen Wu sighed: "so many years, have you not put it down?"

The queen did not make a sound. She turned her head and looked away. Her eyes were full of resentment and nostalgia.

Where she was about to leave, she had lived all her life.

Unexpectedly, in the end, he left with himself.

Go around, fate reincarnation.

-

at this time, they are facing the hall.

The fifth emperor's daughter is wearing a Dragon Robe, standing in front of her in a daze.

As blankly as she was, there were ministers.

"Your Highness, what are you doing? Where is your highness? " What a rebellion?!

Fifth emperor's daughter:

I don't know.

She just came to the throne.

As a result, she was forcibly taken away by the guards in the middle of the journey. She was quickly covered and pushed here.

Chu Zheng did something that surprised everyone.

She quit!!

On the day of her accession to the throne, the eldest princess, who had become a new emperor for several times and had not yet ascended the throne, passed on her seat to the fifth emperor.

The ministers almost had a heart attack.

If you don't want to be the queen, why do you have so much trouble before!!

Why!

The fifth queen became the winner.

The empress, who has arrived in the mountain for rest, was stunned to hear that the one who ascended the throne was not Chu Zheng.

She doesn't care about the throne

The queen looked at the guards not far away. They were not here to guard her. They were here to protect Wenwu.

It took the queen a long time to move her eyes to the side, and the man took off his royal clothes and bowed his head to work.

Wen Wu raised his hand to wipe his sweat. He was about to get up when there was a figure beside him, and then the things in his hand were taken away.

"Your Majesty?"

The queen looked at him and went into the room with something.

Wen Wu laughed for a long time and looked in the direction of the imperial city.

-

Yangfu.

Commander Qu took a little fat man and went into Yang's house.

Yang Shangshu looked at the little fat man and shivered for a long time.

"Commander Qu..."

"Your daughter." Qu Tong said, "yes, I'm leaving."

She is a leader!!!

How could you do this!!

Humiliation!

The humiliation of the commander of the guard!

"Not commander Qu, how did my daughter become like this?"

Commander Qu: "Your Highness is delicious and delicious. It's normal to grow fat."

Yang Shangshu:

How much to eat and drink to provide, in order to fat a few circles!!

He knew his daughter could eat it, but it was just a little fat before! A little fat!!

"Dad, can I be arrested in the future?" The little fat man looked forward to Yang Shangshu.

Every day, the chef makes delicious food for her, so happy!!

Yang Shangshu:

Get out of here!!

-

ziweigong.

Yan Ge sits on the swing with Chu Zheng pushing him behind.

"Doesn't your highness want to be queen?"

"You want me to be?"

"I don't want to." Yan Ge said: "the queen can't help it. I don't want her highness to marry someone else."

"What do you ask?"

"I just want to know, your highness, do you want to?"

"No interest." The careless way of the early Zheng.

She needs nothing. Why should she be that tired queen.

Yan Ge has some doubts: "how many people want the throne, your highness is really not moved."

"No heart."

Yan Ge's face is full of loveliness.

"Well Your highness, do you love me

Chu Zheng pulls the swing and Yange stops by her side.

Chu Zheng took his hand: "touch it."

Yan Ge palms close to a piece of soft, expression instant embarrassment."Your Highness, my lord..."

Not only come in, cover your face in an instant, turn around.

"I didn't see anything."

Yan Ge Shua's hand took back: "what's the matter?"

More than carrying them behind their backs, he whispered, "the eldest son wants to see you."

Yan Ge's expression is a little ugly, put on the knee of the hand, slowly grasp.

Chu Zheng looks at him: "how?"

Yan Ge looked up at her, and in her clear eyes, he was nervous: "Your Highness Let me tell you something Don't be angry. "

"Well."

"I..."

Yan Ge doesn't seem to know what to say.

"I, I..." The clothes were crumpled by Yan Ge, and he took a breath: "I went into the palace not because Yan Jiang didn't want to enter the palace, but because I gave him medicine, and they couldn't resist, so I went into the palace to replace Yan Jiang. "

Yan Ge carefully pulled the sleeve of Chu Zheng: "Your Highness, am I good or bad?"

Chu Zheng looks straight into his eyes.

See him at this time uneasy, uneasy.

Chu Zheng leaned down to kiss him, with only two people can hear the voice: "like you so bad."

She got up and told him more than, "when the Yan family come, they will not have to pass the message, and no one will be seen."

What's more, it's time to leave.

Yan Ge Leng Leng at the beginning of Zheng, eyes slightly red.

"Yanjiang looks better than me."

"You'd better watch." Pooh! How can anyone look better than my good card! What misunderstanding does good card have to oneself!

"Yanjiang will do anything."

"I don't want a servant."

"I..."

"Yan Ge." Chu Zheng pressed his head, and his tone was cold and serious: "Ziwei palace only has you, my Zhengjun is also you."

-

Chu Zheng asked kapok to change the name on the Royal jade plate, and then the new queen gave an edict to canonize Yan Ge as Zhengjun.

"Congratulations, young master." More than happy for Yan Ge: "I said at the beginning, your highness is a good man."

Yan Ge propped up his chin: "is Yan family still making trouble?"

"No What's more, he turned his eyes and said, "the eldest childe thinks that he was the one who enjoyed all the glory and wealth when he entered the palace, and he is still spreading bad words about you outside. However, your Highness has already passed on. Who dares to chew his tongue and serve him severely. "

"What's more, you said that it was Yan Jiang who came to the palace at the beginning. Now, is it all his

"Young master Why do you trouble yourself? " What's more, I don't dare to say.

Who is right about it.

Yan Ge didn't want to.

But he just couldn't help thinking.

If he didn't enter the palace, would she treat others like this.

But this assumption doesn't make sense.

It won't happen.

He will enter the palace.

She can only meet herself.

Thinking of this, Yan Ge laughed: "where is your highness?"

"It should be in the study."

"Let's go."

Now that he has it all, he won't let go.

That person, he wants to have a lifetime.

In the next few days, Chu Zheng, in addition to buying things for Yan Ge, was left to play around with Yan Ge - disguised money.

Rare treasures are also collected to send to Yan Ge.

Those princes in the imperial city are called envious.

They are lucky to find a wife who is good to them.

Not to mention Chu Zheng, it's not good for him. He's the only one.

According to later records, the great princess had only one king in her life.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!