411-415

Chapter 411Name: Author:
Chu Zheng and fox talk, directly ignore Xilan.

Xi Lan clenched her hand and held back her anger: "I don't want to be the enemy with you."

Xi Lan's face is embarrassed, and she looks like "I'm all for you. Don't force me.".

Chu Zheng cold voice way: "then you go."

Don't want to be enemies with me, but still appear in front of me, looking for death?

"......" Xi Lan choked, fingernails pinched the palm of his hand, with a smile: "Chu Zheng, you don't force me."

"How about forcing you." Hit me!

I'm afraid of you!

Xilan is sure to win the snow abyss.

She raised her hand and snapped her fingers in the air.

There was a rustling sound in the bushes behind him.

Then two people came out.

The two men, dressed as monks, stepped out of the bushes in unison.

But their eyes were blank, like puppets under control.

Two people come out, do not speak Xi Lan, straight to Chu Zheng.

Both of them are practitioners and have magic.

Chu Zheng is also God, and its magic power is more powerful than them.

But the two didn't seem to know the pain.

No matter where they were injured, they were able to get up at the first time and rush to her fearlessly.

"They don't die. You can't deal with them."

Xi Lan's voice slowly sounded.

"Chu Zheng, you'd better give Xueyuan to me. For the sake of saving me before, I'll spare your life."

Chuzheng kicks away those who come.

I need you to spare my life?

What kind of daydream is this dog!

Is it beautiful to have a dream?

make complaints about the first Zheng, while raising the hand, the silver thread flies out, rolls one of them, and suddenly goes over to the side of the land.

Xilan found abnormal, seems to want to stop that person.

The man struggled hard, but it didn't help.

Xi Lan see the situation is not right, quickly away.

Bang -

the man hit the place where Xilan just stood.

He still didn't know the pain and was staggering to his feet.

Before standing still, the body flies again.

Another person takes the opportunity to jump at Chu Zheng. Chu Zheng lifts his feet and pulls him away. The silver thread winds the man up at the same time.

Two people hit Xilan at the same time.

Xi Lan found that they didn't listen to him and felt uneasy.

She tried to avoid the two men, but suddenly she found her ankle cold and her whole body seemed to be in place.

She glanced down at her ankle.

Nothing.

She tried to move her foot.

However, the fact is that she did not move.

The cold ankle, instant on the back, cold sweat Shua Shua out.

Those two people fell down and Xilan was hit and flew.

"Ah..."

Xilan screamed.

"Cymbidium!"

A man flew out of the Bush and caught the fallen Cymbidium.

"Xilan, Xilan, are you ok?" Qingxiao embraces Xi Lan, full of concern.

Xi Lan's heart thump.

How can Qingxiao appear here?

Xi Lan's heart turned very fast for a few circles, and her face turned pale in an instant, as if she had been frightened.

"Husband..." Xi Lan shivered and said, "the first Zheng is on God I don't know why I was ordered to be attacked. "

Chu Zheng: "it's

Hey!

This is your man!

Even if you are beautiful, you can't throw the pot around!

Originally wanted to directly do away with the initial Zheng, suddenly removed the strength, will tie the two people on the ground.

"Chu Zheng!" Qingxiao was angry and asked Chu Zheng: "why do you want to make people hurt Xilan? Xilan is so good to you. What are you dissatisfied with? Are you a snake and a scorpion? "

"This is her man." Chu Zheng's tone is plain: "don't talk nonsense."

"I saw them attack Xilan, but you still quibble!"

Qingxiao says, "I won't believe anything you say. You are the Xilan who bullied me.".

Xi Lan pretended to cough up, his face looked ugly as if he was going to die on the spot.

Chu Zheng: "it's

Just now, you were still in high spirits and flushed. When you turn your eyes, you are going to hang up. How do you pretend to be?

Rustling

People appeared in the Bush one after another, all from the divine world.

When they saw this place full of evil spirit, they thought there was something wrong, so they rushed over. Who knows it was a fight between two groups of monsters with enough food and nothing to do.

Then green seems to have a sense of general, to the top.

They followed me

"What's the matter with Qingxiao Xianjun?" Someone asked.Isn't Xilan back to the divine world?

How could it be here?

"Why are the cymbidium fairies here? What's the matter?"

"Chu Zheng injured Xilan." The sky is green.

"Why?" Some people wonder: "the first Zheng God and Xi Lan fairy is not very good?"

Since Xilan wakes up, people in the divine world know that she has a good relationship with Chu Zheng.

Xi Lan shook her head wrongly: "I I don't know. When I found Chu Zheng, she ordered the two men to attack me

Xi Lan said that the two people, refers to the first Zheng on the ground that two.

Xilan certainly can't let the people in the divine world know that these two people are her people, otherwise how can she explain?

So preemptive, throw these two people to Chu Zheng.

Xilan that Chu Chu pitiful appearance, immediately aroused the man's desire for protection: "Chu Zheng God, what do you mean?"

Chu Zheng's cold face.

It's nothing to do with me.

This is not mine!

Chu Zheng's hand in his sleeve moved slightly.

The people on the ground suddenly moved.

Two people get up from the ground, like a controlled doll, the joints are very stiff, and during walking, they make a click sound.

"What's the matter with them?"

"I don't seem to be conscious..."

"Controlled?"

Someone roared: "what do you do on the first Zheng?"

Do you want to attack them in front of them?

The two men moved slowly, without any intention of attacking.

Xi Lan was held by the green sky, and the rest of the light swept the two people, and a burst of uneasiness rose from the bottom of my heart.

She desperately controlled the two men to stop.

The two men, however, were completely disobedient.

The eyes and nose began to bleed.

"Chu Zheng Shang shen you..."

Two people stop in front of Xi Lan at the same time, the eyes without God stare at her.

Bend one knee and kneel down slowly.

It's like a knight who's committed to death.

Xilan:!! "

All the people said:

People heard Chu Zheng say that these two people are Xilan

They cast their eyes on Cymbidium.

If this is the first Zheng person, why should he kneel down like Xi Lan?

"I don't know They... " Xi Lan was frightened: "this Husband, I don't know why they kneel down with me. They are all brought by the God of Chu Zheng

Qingxiao completely trust Xilan: "it's OK, it's OK."

Chu Zheng: "mine? Do you have any evidence? They kneel on you. "

Chu Zheng feels innocent.

Why do you do it to her!

Qingxiao lowered her face and testified for Xilan: "when I came, I saw you commanding these two people to attack Xilan. Was it possible that I was wrong?"

"You are blind," she said

, the fastest update of the webnovel!