496-500

Chapter 496Name: Author:
At the ceremony of succession, Carlo and Schatz pushed the secret of abdication to her, which was full of loopholes.

And they don't seem to worry much.

Chu Zheng guessed that they might have a later move.

I didn't expect that they would write about the altar.

If you really let the blood clan believe that it is her idea to fight the altar.

Even if she is the blood queen, it is estimated that she will have to go through three trials in the end, and the result is not certain.

So she put the silver wire out.

I didn't expect that it was really greasy.

Someone is going to plant it on her.

Carlo may not know if she will show up, so the evidence is not ready in the first place.

It was only after she appeared that she was sent.

As a result, he was caught by Su Ji.

-

the book appeared in Xia Ci's room. Before that, Carlo tried to plot against him. What Carlo wanted to explain was rejected by Chu Zheng.

I don't listen to you. Don't talk. Shut up.

One stop service.

The blood clan over there is naturally dissatisfied and wants to break with Chu Zheng.

"You want to be queen?"

Chu Zheng asked them without expression.

"...... No, your highness. "

"Have a problem with my decision?" Dogs should have been locked up for a long time. If it hadn't been for so many people, you could have been hopping around for so long.

It's very troublesome to fight with too many people

"Your Highness, Prince Carlo, he..."

"He's got it, too." Chu Zheng told Su Ji: "Whoever pleads for them will be arrested."

"Your Highness!" "You can't do this! Prince Carlo has nothing to do with it

"Why can't I, am I not the queen?" Chu Zheng's tone is flat: "of course I can."

"Do you have any evidence?"

"He is rebellious in front of so many people. Do you need evidence? You treat everyone as blind and stupid? "

"......"

All consanguinity:.... "

Why attach them.

Chu Zheng, with the Queen's indifferent attitude of "what I say, I will do whatever I want", quickly solves these people.

All of you of the blood clan were attracted to attention by Carlo and the altar before. When they reacted, they suddenly found that their highness was more decisive than before.

Before.

I don't know how long it will take.

Carlo and Schatz are in custody.

Bruno was a little depressed. He thought he could do a lot of work, but why didn't he do anything?

"Your Highness, what are you going to do about Prince Carlo?" A prince came to inquire.

"Do it." Chu Zheng blurted out.

"......" "Your Highness, Carlo is the prince."

It means that you can't do it casually.

Not even if you're the queen.

There is a special trial process for blood clan crimes.

Chu Zheng: "it's So the queen is looking good in front of her?

"Xia CI has been with you for so many years, but I didn't expect such a disaster. I reminded your highness that human beings can't believe it."

"Can the blood clan believe it?" Carlo is still there.

"......"

I can't talk anymore!

"Your Highness, here comes the car." Su Ji is called Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng turns around and leaves. Su Ji opens the door for her.

Lucy put her arms around the boy and looked at a white figure in the car.

"My lord..." The boy let out a low cry.

Lucy immediately released the boy's wrist: "hurt you?"

"No No Young people are timid and weak.

"Not at all." Lucy said in a vague way.

After returning, the young man was abandoned by Lucy. The young man was frightened and frightened, and he begged her. But the more this happened, the more unpleasant Lucy was.

"Take it down."

She waved impatiently.

The blood clan immediately drags the youth to leave.

Lucy stood in front of the mirror, looking at the charming and enchanting people inside, revealing a charming smile.

"My Lord, is everything going well today?"

"Today..." Lucy put her fingertips on her bright red lips: "that's interesting."

"My Lord, what's the point?"

"When your highness comes back, Carlo is locked up. Is that interesting?"

Your highness is back?

"Your Highness is not abdication..."

"Abdicate?" Lucy laughs: "the blood clan King's position, who can so easily let out."

So it's not abdication at all.

"We are going to visit your highness." Lucy was obsessed with looking at people in the mirror.

Why doesn't that person like her?"My Lord, this time..." The blood clan behind is hesitant.

Your Highness has just come back. It's not wise to visit in the past.

The beauty in the mirror looks at him from the mirror.

The blood clan in the back bowed his head: "yes."

-

Chu Zheng moved back to his place from Bruno castle.

"Your Highness has given you permission to live here?" Bruno looked at his family, which was not much liked by him.

"Of course, or would I dare to live in disorder?" Sue is very funny.

"You..." Bruno was half angry: "can't you talk to me well?"

"No, you are a prince." Su Ji's ridicule is full of evil spirits.

"......" You know I'm the prince!

"Nothing. I'm going first. Your highness is waiting for me."

Stop for me

Su Ji walked so fast that Bruno was almost offline.

How could he have such a sin!

-

Zhikong is placed in a room. Although she knows that she is the Queen's highness, she is still at a loss when she really sees these things.

He walked around the room, opened the window and looked down.

I just saw the scene that Su Ji made Bruno jump.

Blood group

They would have had this kind of entanglement.

In the human cognition, the blood clan is probably a cold-blooded animal that can only suck human blood.

Zhikong touched the knife, and a trace of sadness appeared between her eyebrows.

This knife has been following him ever since he knew that the existence of blood clan in the world.

He's like a part of his body.

I have saved myself countless times

Weave the palm of your hand and hold the blade.

When can he avenge his people?

"What are you doing?"

Zhikong was pulled by someone, and his knife was taken away from him. He hit the windowsill with a bang.

"Suicide?" Chu Zheng pinched his wrist: "do I allow it?"

Weaving space blinks, eyelashes such as butterfly wings generally tremble, beautiful pupil is full of confusion: "I did not commit suicide."

Chu Zheng raised his hand: "what are you doing? Your master

Zhikong saw a bloodstain on his palm.

Just now he thought about his own people and didn't pay attention to

The blood flowed down on the carpet, and the air was full of sweet smell.

Chu Zheng suddenly took his hand and lowered his head to lick his wound.

The cold tip of the tongue swept through the palm of the hand, and the pain and coolness interweaved, and there was a strange feeling.

Zhikong's fingertips curled up slightly and touched her face.

That cold face, tender and smooth as tofu, fingertips across, like silk general delicate.

She slightly droops the eye, the eyelash feather blocks her eye ground mood.

The profile of the profile looks serious and serious.

It's as if I'm cherished by her.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!

|
 Chapter 497Name: Author:
A cold kiss fell from his heart.

He looked back, the wound in the palm of his hand had healed, and there was no trace.

"Go down and eat." Chu Zheng releases him.

"...... Oh. " It's a bit messy to weave the empty brain, so I'll respond instinctively.

He clenched his hand and hung to his side.

The palms are still cold.

-

the table is full of human food, which is exquisite and delicious.

Chu Zheng and Su Ji are sitting on the table, but only Zhikong has a meal.

"What are you going to do about Carlo and Schatz?"

"What can we do if we can't do it?" The tone of Chu Zheng is light.

"Carlo is the prince. The blood clan will choose the time for trial and conviction. "It's just that

Su Ji looks at Chu Zheng carefully.

"Aren't you angry that she betrayed you?"

He had never seen her royal highness before.

But I also know that her Royal Highness has a beloved human being.

At that time, wherever she went, she would be honored as an adult.

Even if the prince sees her, he has to be courteous.

I didn't expect that Charlotte would join hands with Carlo to betray her royal highness. I don't know what she thinks.

"Why should you be angry if you don't care?"

If so, she will be very angry with the weather.

Besides, it's not me that she betrayed.

Su Ji: what are you going to do with her

Chu Zheng touched his chin: "I think about it."

Carlo needs to be tried by blood.

But she didn't.

"If you think it over, you can give me any instructions." Su Ji is like a dog leg.

Chu Zheng nodded: "yes."

Zhikong eating next to him:.... "

Can't they talk about it without being human?

"Yes, your highness Can I get Su Li here? " Su Ji is looking forward to the request.

Chu Zheng: do you want to bite her

That little mushroom should taste sweet.

It's just a little timid.

It's too noisy.

"...... Your highness, I am a good blood clan. " He didn't want to bite her! "We are friends who have experienced great storms on the island. How can we watch her suffer in the college?"

Sue licked the corners of her mouth unnaturally.

Chu Zheng looks at him and doesn't make a sound.

Su Ji: is your highness OK

Su Ji looks forward to asking Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng is not sure.

Su Ji thought that she should have agreed.

So he walked away.

The whole restaurant is quiet.

Zhikong drank the sweet soup, and he pursed his lips: "are you hungry?"

"Are you going to bite me?" Chu Zheng asked frankly.

She was starving to death.

Just now, if you didn't have good concentration, where can you sit and eat now.

It's pathetic to be a kindred.

Zhikong clenched the spoon in his hand You can Don't you drink that much? "

Zhikong almost bit off his tongue.

What is he talking about?

Chu Zheng cold face: "no drink."

It's better not to eat than not to eat.

I bear it!!

How can a girl be so hungry.

Zhikong

She turned it down?!

Zhikong should be happy.

After all, I just said it without thinking.

But at this time, he had an indescribable feeling It's like a gift carefully prepared by oneself, and then sent back.

-

Su pear was quickly picked up by Su Ji.

When she heard that her roommate was her royal highness, Su Li felt as if she had been struck by thunder.

She slept with her royal highness!!

Now her Royal Highness has not forgotten their love.

Do not forget wealth and honor!

Her Highness is a good man!

Think about yourself and her royal highness sleep, say how much face.

Scared?

She's here, and she can't leave. What's the use of fear?

Now I can hold a thigh. Of course, I have to hold it tightly.

Maybe the thigh a happy, let themselves leave it.

But Su Li was so happy that when she learned that Su Ji also lived here - and was next door to her, she was not well.

She's going back!

She doesn't want to live here!

This baby face is more terrifying than her royal highness!

Shameless and frivolous, there is no elegant gentleman of blood clan at all!It's impossible to go back.

Su Li shivers under the house, every day by Su Ji is scared to doubt that life has become a daily life.

Since Su Li lived in, the castle has been more lively.

But Su Li likes to go to Zhikong.

In Su Li's words: here only you and I are human beings. Of course, we should hold together.

In fact, it's just that Su Ji is a little afraid of weaving Kong and dare not bluff her in front of Zhikong.

-

the boy lay in the light swinging basket, curled up and fell asleep, just like a cub with claws and teeth.

"Weaving empty."

When the boy heard the voice, his eyelashes trembled and opened his eyes slowly.

Enchanting and charming person wrapped in a cloak, holding an umbrella, standing a few steps away, smiling at him.

The young man sat up and grasped the knife on his side subconsciously.

The fangs, which had been restrained, came out again, staring at the man in front of him with fierce disgust.

"Oh, still so lovely." Lucy covered her lips and said, "are you glad to see me?"

Zhikong didn't speak, just staring at her, hoping to break up the blood clan in front of her.

But he can't

Lucy is a prince. Even his people can't fight her together.

The more hatred she felt, the more interesting Lucy was watching.

Those around her are always afraid of fear, or they are obsessed with flattery.

That kind of goods, where can compare with this person in front of.

"You are a surprise to me." Lucy was in a good mood: "you can survive on death island. I like you more and more."

Zhikong pursed his lower lip, warning in a low voice: "this is your Highness's palace."

Lucy crossed her lips with her fingertips, and with her charming face, she made an innocent look: "yes, how did you meet your highness?"

"But it doesn't matter."

Lucy laughed confidently: "it's just a human being. Do you think your highness really cares? My highness and I mentioned that in order to maintain her status in the blood clan, she would not refuse. "

The blue veins on the back of the Weaver's empty hand burst up, and something was turning at the bottom of the eyes.

"Prince Lucy, your highness is waiting for you."

She was called in the distance.

Lucy winked at Zhikong: "wait for me."

Lucy twisted her waist and left.

The body of weaves empty fiercely looses down, the forehead exudes bursts of cold sweat.

Just a human being. Do you think your highness really cares? My highness and I mentioned that in order to maintain her status in the blood clan, she would not refuse.

Would she care?

Zhikong doesn't know.

She promised to avenge herself.

But can you believe that?

Can the position of her royal highness be comparable to that of a human being?

Zhikong looks around. At this time, the sun is strong, and no blood clan will appear near here.

His eyes flickered and he left in one direction.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!