706-710

Chapter 706Name: Author:
Chu Zheng opens her eyes and finds herself lying in her room.

Come back again?

Son of a bitch what's going on?

Chu Zheng turns her head and looks at the room.

The robot is standing on the table not far away, the bottle on the table is suffused with faint light.

"Master." The robot called her with a tearful voice, and her head tilted: "you wake up."

Chu Zheng turned up: "how long did I sleep?"

"One day and three hours." The robot takes two steps on the table: "there is an abnormal order to be processed."

The robot releases the holographic projection.

The red exclamation mark on the page is particularly obvious.

[abnormal order, remaining processing time 04:36:29]

Chu Zheng opened the abnormal order without expression, and a lot of information jumped out.

[blue thread clothes: what kind of black shop are you? So expensive to sell, but only one incense? ]

[blue thread clothes: you must make it clear to me that you are cheating consumers. ]

[blue thread clothes: don't pretend to be dead. You must see it. If you have the ability, you can speak out. We can theory! ]

the first Zheng swished to the last one.

[blue thread clothes: profiteer, report! Wait for the closure! ]

when Chu Zheng flipped over, the blue silk dress bought incense in the store. After receiving it, she found that only one incense was received, so it broke out.

[huangquan Road: we sell incense according to the number of sticks. Is there a problem? ]

they don't see clearly.

Blame me!

This pot is not backed!

[blue thread clothes: Oh! You are finally online! ]

[blue thread clothing: refund! ]

[huangquan Road: no refund. ]

Chu Zheng sent the details page and four bloody "no refund" screenshots on the home page.

[blue thread clothes:!!! ]

[blue thread clothes: are you still arrogant? Do you have a little conscience, even if a stick of incense is so expensive, you still cheat consumers, and your attitude is still so bad!! ]

report to huangquan road. ]

Chu Zheng quits the chat interface, clicks reject to handle the abnormal order, and the page returns to the store home page.

three words of as like as two peas.

There is a row of small characters below - everything is born, the road of the yellow spring.

The typesetting is so small that it can hardly be seen clearly.

Chuzheng closes the page.

When Chu Zheng opens the door, she looks at the people standing at the door with paper braids, plateau red and big red lips. In the dark environment, they are especially infiltrating.

Chu Zheng slammed the door and went downstairs from the other side.

She opened the door and it was a busy time outside.

The uncle of the shop next door saw her coming out and said, "girl, what's the matter with you recently? Is it all right? "

Chu Zheng shakes her head.

Uncle didn't think much about it either. Chu Zheng opened the door irregularly. He said something to Chu Zheng and asked the guests to go.

Chu Zheng is wearing a wide T-shirt, T-shirt tied in the big underpants, stepping on a pair of flip flops, standing in front of the shop like a bad girl.

The robot clatters over, the threshold is a little high, it stares at the small short legs, for a long time before snorting to climb up.

"Master, what are you looking at?"

The robot looks up at its owner, who is so much taller than itself.

Chu Zheng is looking up at the sky with a puzzled expression.

The robot didn't get Chu Zheng's answer, and he tilted his head to see it. After half a month of weather forecast analysis, Chu Zheng ignored it, and the robot was wronged.

Chu Zheng door god like standing for a while, Hu Shuo suddenly appeared in her field of vision.

"Miss Chu Zheng, you are here at last." Hu Shuo rushed over, his face full of anxiety: "there's something wrong with the manor, please go with me to have a look."

Hu Shuo came over yesterday and nobody opened the door for half a day.

This special only one day time, she began to break the contract!

Professor Su said that she did not have the spirit of contract, which is really true.

It was a mistake to ask her to protect her husband.

Hu Shuo would have wanted to sue her if she hadn't been introduced by Professor Su!

Chu Zheng takes a look at him. His cold sight makes Hu Shuo feel numb on his scalp.

"I'll change."

Chu Zheng throws down this sentence and turns to go in.

The robot took a look at Hu Shuo and clattered along with Chu Zheng. When he arrived at the door, because the threshold was too high, the robot clattered and fell on all sides.

The robot gets up, turns back into a glass ball, and rolls to the corner.

Hu Shuo:

The door of the early Zheng is open, which means Hu Shuo is casual.

Hu Shuo waited outside for a while.

Chu Zheng did not come down for a long time, he paced back and forth, carefully looking into the inside of the probe.

He didn't see the paper man who made him have nightmares. Hu Shuo moved in.But as soon as he stepped into the door, he turned his head and saw the paper pricking man standing behind the door.

Hu Shuo retreated in fright.

The paper binding man's back is facing him, and the contents on the paper have changed - exclusive, ornamental, not to be touched.

Watch Ornamental?

No!

Who can't think of it? Watch this!

Hu Shuo subconsciously looked at the ceiling. The paper man he saw there was gone.

This, this is a couple?

Where's the one you saw last time?!

Hu Shuo only felt his scalp numb. He withdrew decisively and waited outside.

Chu Zheng changed her clothes. In Hu Shuo's opinion, she was still a street gangster and a bad girl.

-

the manor, silent in the night, is like an ancient beast.

Hu Shuo leads Chu Zheng in.

"Miss Chu Zheng."

Hu Shuo and Chu Zheng stopped at the same time and looked to the other side.

The man got up from the sofa and nodded politely to Hu Shuo.

"Professor Su." Hu Shuo was surprised: "when did you come?"

"Just now." Su tiyue said, "I didn't expect you to be here."

"I went to invite Miss Chu Zheng." Hu Shuo was very tired.

Su tiyue came over and pushed the golden glasses on the bridge of her nose. Through the glasses, she seemed to be able to see the gentleness of the man's eyes: "Miss Chu Zheng, you are all right."

"Put on airs." Chu Zheng glanced at him coldly and walked upstairs.

Su tiyue:

Hu Shuo doesn't know. So, is the relationship between them bad?

Su tiyue doesn't speak either. He follows Chu Zheng, and Hu Shuo scratched his head and quickly catches up.

Hu Shuo opens the door of the game cabin.

"Sir, there is something wrong with the game deck connection. Fortunately, I found out in time." Hu Shuo called out the room monitoring: "there is no strange place in the monitoring, it seems that the connection of the game cabin has been broken."

And the robot who should have been here suddenly left at that time.

Everything is weird.

"Miss Chu Zheng, is there a ghost in the world?"

"There is a ghost in my heart." Chu Zheng stepped on a chair in the room to feel a protruding object on the height: "now is a society ruled by law, scientific era, less propaganda of feudal superstition."

Hu Shuo:

But those things you sell are not the representatives of feudal superstition?!

What face do you have to say this to me?

And what are you touching!?

, the fastest update of the webnovel!