911-915

Chapter 911Name: Author:
Chu Zheng is sitting in the basement.

I don't know how long later, I heard the door open.

Someone's coming down.

She ducked into the corner.

Down is an old man, a head of silver white hair, wearing old-fashioned Zhongshan suit, clubbed a stick, step by step down.

The old man took the last step and stood there for a moment.

Then he went around the stairs and fumbled on the bottom floor. The floor was opened by him. He went in behind him and twisted the mechanism inside.

Chu Zheng: "it's

It's so hidden!!

The mechanism moves, and the left side of the basement slowly opens a door.

Chu Zheng has a look over there, next to the wall on the stairs.

The old man entered with a stick.

Chu Zheng's wrist shook, silver thread wrapped her up, her body immediately disappeared in the air.

Chu Zheng goes in with the old man.

Inside is a very empty room.

Nothing.

At least Chu Zheng didn't see anything.

The old man stood at the entrance with a look of unspeakable vicissitudes: "pool mirror, I know you are here."

The old man's voice was quiet, and it was clearly an empty room.

He was like he was facing someone.

Pool mirror

It's her good card.

But what's the plot?

Chu Zheng didn't quite understand it, so I decided to have a look.

The old man suddenly sighed: "after so many years, I know that sooner or later, you will become our Dai family's nightmare."

Chu Zheng felt a little cool behind her, and then a wind swept over her.

The old man suddenly stumbled forward and his crutches fell off. The old man fell directly on the ground.

In the middle of the room.

A cloud of black fog gradually condensed and gradually revealed the outline of the chair.

It was a chair made entirely of skeletons.

The handle of the chair is two skeletons.

In the empty eye socket, there is a black flame burning, just like a living creature, gazing at it.

That's the only color on the white skeleton chair.

Chu Zheng blinked and sat on the empty chair.

The man was dressed in a Black Retro robe, and his hat was tied to his head, which made him totally unable to see his appearance.

His long legs came out of his robe, folded together, and his hands on the skull of his chair, like a king in the dark.

White skull chair, black man, bright color.

The old man of the Dai family sat up tremblingly and looked up at the people in the chair.

"You..."

"You're completely unsealed?"

Looking at the man on the skeleton chair, the old man was shaking.

"A hundred years is not short."

The voice of the man Qingyue rang out with a little smile. It was very pleasant to hear, and there was no sense of terror at all.

Dai Laozi breathes slowly.

The man's fingertips tapped on the skull: "parents Dai has been prosperous for a hundred years. The grace I give you is easy to use."

"Oh, no, it's the grace you took from me."

The old man's face was a few inches white.

Dai Laozi covered his chest, took two breaths and bit his teeth: "you let go of my descendants. What's wrong with me? I'm willing to pay back all the sins."

"Ha." The man chuckled.

He leans back slightly, his black hat falls, revealing his white chin and a smooth and perfect neck.

But it was just a moment, the man lowered his head, and it was a piece of black, nothing to see.

"Chi Jing, although Dai Jia Although I'm sorry for you, I haven't stopped worshiping you in the past 100 years... "

Pool mirror interrupted him: "you worship me, want to Dai family's long-term prosperity, not for me, don't say so nice."

Old man Dai's body trembled.

"Are you going to destroy the Dai family?"

"Of course." Pool mirror smile: "you were locked up for 100 years, seize power, will you let him go?"

There was no complaint in his voice.

It's clean, it's like chatting with people.

"They don't know anything." Dai Laozi roared, but soon there was only a cry on his face: "I didn't tell them anything. Come to me, it's over. Pool mirror, let them go."

Mr. Dai was originally sitting on the ground and knelt down directly.

"As long as you let them go, you can do whatever you want."

The pool mirror didn't make a sound.

In his skeletons, the black flames were big and small.

The whole space is in a strange silence.

For a moment, the man, like a king, said with a smile: "impossible."He wants the Dai family to die.

Children and grandchildren will never be born.

"But I'm very generous. I can leave a little time for you to enjoy your family again."

What's the difference between taking advantage of his illness to kill him and giving him a chance to breathe.

"Fool." Chu Zheng scolded.

Chi Jing suddenly looks at Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng: "it's

I grass!

He can't see!

The pool mirror quickly moved away from her eyes and seemed to take a casual look there.

Chu Zheng moves a few steps in the back, from the left to the right.

Then he moved from the right to the left, and finally walked forward to the pool mirror and swayed.

The mirrors didn't respond.

I can't see it.

It scared me to death.

Chu Zheng covered her mouth and said no more.

This is the safest way!

"It's enough for you to enjoy a hundred years, isn't it?"

As soon as the mirror waved, the figure disappeared, and the skeleton chair gradually turned into black fog and finally dissipated.

Chu Zheng:!! "

I X!

Where is it?

-

Chu Zheng didn't find the pool mirror, so she went up with him.

She was so swaggering after her. Ma he and two servants were looking for Mr. Dai everywhere. Chu Zheng followed her, but no one found her.

"Where have you been, grandfather?"

Dai Congrong came in from the outside.

He ma suddenly said that the old man was gone.

He was planning to go outside to look for a circle in the villa. He ma called him.

Shang Jing is still there. She helped to find someone just now.

"Grandfather Dai, believe it or not, there is something wrong with you..."

Dai Laozi raised his hand to stop Shangjing from saying.

Shang Jing frowns, but doesn't go on.

Dai Laozi clubbed a crutch: "calm down, you go to the study with me."

"Oh, good."

Dai Congrong said a few words quietly, and asked her to wait for a moment below and take the old man upstairs.

Shangjing pushes aside a few steps, Chu Zheng suddenly walks to her side and reaches out to trip her.

Still not prepared, he fell on the floor with a plop.

Dai and Dai Congrong, who are going upstairs, look back at the same time.

Shang Jing lies down on the ground and looks at it. His posture is a little indecent.

At this time, he was getting up in confusion. He was embarrassed to see the two people, and his face turned red

"master, no Are you all right? " Dai Congrong hesitated to ask.

"It's OK. I'll look under the sofa." Still static endure pain, perfunctory Dai Congrong.

"Oh, oh..."

So much movement under the sofa?

What's good under the sofa?

*

we are trying to update every day.

Ah, ah, ah!

Monthly ticket!

Come on, come to my arms!

, the fastest update of the webnovel!