331-335

Chapter 331Name: Author:
Jade traceless may have a fluke, think that people who like themselves so much in the past will not do too much.

[world] I'm scum man: Chuxi, you pull me out of the blacklist, I'll talk to you alone.

No. 1 in the Shenhao list: you match the blacklist very well.

I'm a scum man

Mother in law: ha ha ha ha ha.

[world] a cucumber: be careful, mother-in-law who sells melons. You still smile at this time, and you are not afraid to be hated by the great God.

[world] melon seller's mother-in-law: how can you tell me how to be a little shrimp.

No.1 in the world

[world] I'm super cute: have you found that the first brother is super quiet today.

Top of the charts means you are scared.

Before Chu Zheng asked for someone to steal the number, which is related to today's event

It's terrible.

-

yuwuji got a reply from the customer service.

Jade traceless get the reply: said that his account only two login, one is he commonly used, and the other is in a city, from the landing frequency, there is no exception.

The other place is the city of Qinghuan in March.

Jade traceless will tell his password in March Qinghuan.

When he is not online, March Qinghuan will help him.

Apart from these two login records, there are no other records.

[private chat] March Qinghuan: no trace, what does customer service say?

[private chat] I'm slag man: no problem.

[private chat] March Qinghuan: no trace, is this really the first time Xi did it?

[private chat] I'm scum man: it should be her, but there's no evidence.

At the beginning, she didn't care about her account.

Her account number is not jade without trace empty.

But it has something to do with him.

When she couldn't go online, he was always with March Qinghuan. Once he needed something, but he didn't have it. It happened that there was something on Chuxi's number.

But he couldn't open another number.

So let March Qinghuan help landing.

In March, Qinghuan logged in at the Internet bar, and the account was stolen at the beginning of the next day.

March Qinghuan said she might have forgotten the number and left without turning off the computer.

Jade traceless can not explain, decided to pretend that they do not know what.

[private chat] March Qinghuan: can I get back the things in the account?

I'm scum man: I don't know.

He can't contact Chu Zheng now. How can he know if he can get it back?

[private chat] March Qinghuan: no trace, don't worry.

In March, Qinghuan gently comforts Yu Wuxian, and the anger in her heart is indeed much less.

[private chat] March Qinghuan: no trace, would you like to change your name back first?

[private chat] I'm scum man: mmm.

The name is a real eyesore.

But when yuwuji bought a good renaming card, he was told that frequent renaming was locked and could only be changed after half a year.

Yingze was so angry that he almost smashed the computer.

He got up straight up, pulled the door open and went out.

"Yingze, where are you going, you'll have dinner right away."

Yingze completely ignored the shouting of the people behind him and directly slammed the door to leave.

-

[hidden task: please obtain a good man card of Jiang Liang to prevent Jiang liang from blackening. 】

Chu Zheng's legs are very calm.

"Tell me, is Jiang Liang an ID name or a real name?"

The king is a little bit of a teaser.

【...... All of them. 】

the ID in the game is called this.

That's the real name.

[little sister 】

Chu Zheng kicks her foot on the computer plug, and the computer goes black, and the socket sparks.

【...... 】Little sister, this is very dangerous!

Why is the little sister so fierce.

After Chuzheng kicks, she doesn't feel relieved. She kicks on the leg of the table. The desktop shakes. The computer falls down directly and the screen falls to pieces.

The broken screen reflects the expressionless faces of countless girls.

She has already offended Jiang Liang in the game. Now tell her to get a good card. How can she do it? What do you do?!

There's something wrong with that son of a bitch!

Little sister, please go out now and be a good man. 】

no!

Your sister is so angry!

Chuzheng kicks the chair over and pours directly onto the bed.

【...... 】The king says in her heart that the system can't see the host in the same way. 】

"I can't die."But something will happen. 】

"I can't die." It's not blackened. I'm afraid I can't die.

Little sister!! 】The voice of the king's bugle rises, and it's too late for you to go. Please be a good man!? 】

"the miss you called is not online."

At the beginning of the Zheng, it is as cold as the sound of a machine.

With her expressionless face, it is inexplicably different.

The king roared.

Chu Zheng takes a quilt to press his head, and finds that the sound comes from his mind.

I want to change my head.

【...... 】

why does the little sister always have such a messy idea?

-

Chu Zheng opens the door.

The corridor is very quiet.

There are four households on this floor, but the original owner has never met a neighbor on this floor. According to the boring observation of the original owner, there should be no resident on this floor.

She lives in 902.

Chu Zheng looks at the opposite side - 904.

The pervert who wrapped himself up in his eyes and nose?

Son of a bitch, I'm not dying fast enough?

Why do you bully me so much!

Chu Zheng goes to 904 in a depressed mood -- kicking the door.

The sound of Dong Dong Dong reverberated in the whole corridor.

"Who is it?"

There was a squawk inside.

Chu Zheng is too lazy to answer and continues to kick the door.

There is no sound inside, Chu Zheng feels that someone is looking at herself. It should be the people inside looking at her from cat's eye.

She lifted her foot and the door shook.

The door was opened, only a crack opened, revealing a man's face.

He looked at Chu Zheng and asked impatiently, "what are you doing?"

Chu Zheng keeps her head still, and her eyes follow the man's face and sweeps to her feet.

He was wearing a cheap T-shirt, his hair was greasy and I didn't know how long he hadn't washed it, his palms were rough with scars, and his fingernails were full of dirty things. He should be a man who did rough work.

His eyes were muddy and fierce.

It was totally different from the eyes she had seen last time, which was as clear as the blue sky.

Chu Zheng retreats two steps and suddenly flies.

Bang Dang -

the man was knocked back by the door.

At the beginning, Zheng enters the door with dignity, and points her toes against the door that bounces back against the wall.

"Grass!"

The man scolded low, took up a wrench beside him, and rushed to Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng splits the wrench, grabs the man's arm, turns to the side, presses his shoulder, and bumps against the door.

The head touched the door with a dull sound.

Chu Zheng presses the man on the door with a cold knife against his neck.

The man didn't see a knife in Chu Zheng's hand. At this time, the cold knife appeared quietly like the scythe of death.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!