--

I decided to stay awake for the rest of the day because no matter what I said, I knew Ally wouldn't let me be alone. She was way too worried.

I was laying on the couch watching Scandal with the girls when Sarah walked in with her 'doctor bag'. I call it that because she's got everything in that shitty duffle. She probably has scalpels and small cameras to stick into your body too, but I've never asked. "Girls, how are all of you?" Her accent was thick. Almost Kiwi like.
Ally got up to give Sarah a hug, "We're great. It's so good to see you."
Sarah gave her a sweet smile, "Thanks, sweetie. Sorry to bother you all about this, but the nursing tent isn't set up yet so I need you all to wait outside while I check out, y/n."
Camila frowned, "Can't I stay? I mean there's nothing that can surprise me at this point."
"No, honey. I'll need you to go out and wait with the other girls." Her voice was calm and caring. I guess that's why I didn't like her. She babied the girls and I too much. Camila lifted her body up from the couch and slumped out of the bus.
Sarah sat her duffle down and looked at me, "How are you doing, hun?"
I shrugged, "I guess I'm okay considering I'll have to go through surgery again in two weeks."
She tsk-ed at me, "Stop being so negative. Now, I need you to sit up first so I can check your stitches and make sure they aren't infected." Sarah began slipping on latex gloves to be sterile.
I did what was asked so she could hurry up and be done. She pulled the bandage off of my skin and her eyes got wide. I grew worried, "Is it bad?"
She smiled, "No. It's healing very well. I'm glad you're taking care of it." She began to replace the bandages, "Now Ally said your wrists and hips were hurt. Do you wanna show me?"
I shook my head at her, "Not really."
"Please show me, y/n. I need to check them before I can move on.
I turned around to first show her my back. She lightly grazed my skin with her fingers, "Does it hurt?"
"Well, it doesn't feel good." I hissed feeling the sensitivity on the skin.
Sarah got away from me to go back to her duffle to grab a smaller bag, "I'm going to put this gel on your scratches. It should help numb the pain a little." She unzipped the small bag to remove a lotion type bottle.
"Can you put it on my stitches too?" I asked feeling hopeful that maybe it would stop the constant stinging feeling.
She giggled, "No, it's not for those kinds of wounds." As soon as she put the gel on my scratches I felt a little more relaxed because it worked automatically. She placed some gauze over the thick layer of gel to keep it from getting on my clothes. "Now, lemme see that wrist."
I nodded peeling the gauze off to reveal blood still dripping out of the injury. "Oh my god, you need stitches. Why did you wait so long?"
She got up from kneeling beside me and opened the bus door. "Ally, please hurry and go to the spare trailer behind the bus and get the white and blue bag. Like run."
Camila tried to peek into the bus, "What's wrong? What happened? Let me see her."
"Let me finish my session, Mila. Don't get worked up." Sarah tried to calm Camila.
I could hear Ally's heels click up to the bus quickly, "Here." Her small voice projected.

Sarah retrieved the bags and closed the door then locked it so no one would try to interrupt us.
She hurried to unzip the bag to pull out a box of sterile needles and surgery thread. I shuddered thinking about having it push into my skin. "No, no, no. I need Ally, I need Mila, I need Lauren. Someone get Dinah or Mani. I need to have someone here. Please."
Sarah looked at me, "Don't worry. It'll just take a few minutes."
"Don't make me scream because if I do they'll pull that door off the hinges to get to me." I threatened.
She walked over to the door to unlock it and peek her head out, "Ally Brooke. In here, now!"
"Why can't I come in? What are you hiding?" Camila whined to Sarah.
"She needs a motherly figure right now. You're more of a wife. I don't need two crying patients. Okay?" Sarah answered her as Ally walked in.
"Ally is just as emotional as Chancho." Dinah sounded worried.
"Close the goddamn door, Sarah. Jesus." I yelled to her to stop the arguments happening only 7 feet away from me.
Sarah pulled on the door and locked it. Ally gave her a concerned look, "Why am I in here? What did you find?"
"She's being a baby. She is about to get stitches and she's begging to have someone here." Sarah rolled her eyes but kept her sweet voice.
I began to feel bitchy, "You're going to be putting a needle into my skin and bringing a string through my flesh. Pardon my ass for cringing at the thought."
Ally sat beside me and held my hand, "Stop being so hard headed. I'm here."
Sarah changed her gloves and began to thread the needle and tie it on the end. "Are you ready?"
"No, I'm not ready. I don't want that." I begged feeling the pain before she even touched me.
Ally whispered into my ear while brushing my hair behind my shoulders, "Just squeeze my hand as hard as you need. I can take it."
Sarah brought the needle to my skin and harshly pressed into my outer flesh causing me to squeeze the hell out of Ally's hand and making her screech in pain. "Oh my god, Lauren needs to be here. I can't deal with your strength or see you like this."
She got up and unlocked the door, "Lauren. Get in here. I can't see this nor can I handle it."
"I can handle it." Mila said walking into the bus. Once she saw the needle in my skin she fainted.
"Jesus Christ. Ally and Lauren. Get the hell in the bus now." Sarah raised her voice to the two girls. They hesitantly walked in. "Lauren, hold her hand and let her squeeze it, and Ally prop Camila's head up." She scoffed to herself, "I love you all but you can be a mess sometimes."
Lauren smirked at me, "Nice body, kid." She was referring to the fact that I have yet to put on a shirt in this chaos.
I tried to laugh but the pain hurt way too much. "Shut up and give me your hand." I yelled. Sarah began to string the thread thorough my skin. The feeling made me cringe. "Jesus Christ, I swear to God I'm going to fucking murder Camila when she wakes up for doing this."
"Stop moving, y/n." Sarah ordered me.
"I'm so goddamn sorry that I'm spazzing out but oh, I have a fucking needle pressing into my flesh." I replied in a harsh tone.
Ally rasped in a angry voice, "Say his name in vein again and I'll walk over there to beat the shit out of you."
"I bet it won't hurt any worse than this. God, I can't ever watch American Horror Story: Coven without seeing the horrible moments of sewing body parts together now. There's so much damn pain!" I screamed squeezing Lauren's hand tightly causing her to make a pained face. I wasn't over reacting I swear. I've never felt something so painful and so gross.

Sarah slowly pulled the thread through for the last time, then secured the string. Afterwards, she cut the string and placed a bandage over it. "There I'm done."
Ally whispered to Sarah, "Have you.... checked her out yet?"
Sarah walked over with some smelling salts to put it under Camila's nose causing her to wake up. "No. You all need to go back outside and wait a little longer. I wanted to look at her upper torso before I did that."
"Where am I?" Camila asked groggily.
"You're on the ground, obviously." I tried to sound less bitchy towards her but I couldn't help it. The pain was causing me to feel rude.
She gave me a annoyed look from the ground, "Wow. No shit, Sherlock."
"Camila get up and follow Lauren and Ally out of here. I will check on you later." Sarah scolded Camila.
Camila huffed and got up from the floor to be hoisted out of the bus.

Once Sarah locked the door once more she looked at me with calming eyes. "Ally wants me to give you a pelvic exam."
I rolled my eyes, "Of course she does." I laid back on the couch to pull down my shorts and underwear. Sarah grabbed a metal untensil and the cold steel pressed against me. I inhaled tightly at the feeling. It made me feel completely uncomfortable especially to Sarah staring me down. "Woah, what the hell is that?"
She shook her head, "Just chill for a second I'm almost done."
"I want to know what you're doing to my crotch." I ordered her to tell me.
"I have to look to see if he tore anything." She stopped and got up away from me and threw her gloves away in the trash can.
"Well did he?" I asked. She didn't answer. Sarah just went to the bus door to bring the rest of the girls in. I hurried to pull my shorts and underwear up around my hips where they belonged.