Chapter 787Name: Author:
Teenagers are familiar with the sound.

He was confused for no reason.

It's not the panic of trying to kill someone.

It's another kind of

The way is not clear and the explanation is not clear.

He didn't want and didn't want her to see him like this.

"What are you doing?"

Chu Zheng asked again.

"I..."

Mu Shen's eyes wander and fall in the dark.

"It's none of your business," he said

The first Zheng comes forward.

Mu Shen suddenly took the knife to his body and roared: "don't come here. It's none of your business. You should go quickly!"

At the beginning of the Zheng, it seemed as if I hadn't heard it.

Step forward slowly.

The cold light of the knife reflected by the moonlight flashed through Chu Zheng's eyes.

"Save Help... "

For a long time, because of the appearance of Chu Zheng, Mu Shen's strength has been relaxed.

The man panicked and cried for help.

"Help, he's going to kill me, help me!"

Man from Mu Shen body, the real feeling to kill.

Mu Shen pressed the man back and covered his mouth to stop him from making a sound.

Chu Zheng glanced at the man: "you want to kill him?"

Mu Shen looks up.

That pair of amber pupil precipitation for thousands of years, at this time, as if covered with dark clouds, depressed, familiar, pale, lost the soul.

"I..."

Chu Zheng quickly snatched the knife from his hand as fast as lightning. Mu Shen's pupils shrank. The next second he began to loose, his eyes blackened and his body fell to the ground.

Chu Zheng holds a knife and breathes a sigh of relief.

Do you remember to be a good person, little sister? You should be good advice, with your sincerity to move the good card!! 】

what kind of operation are you doing?

Chu Zheng is silent.

And then he refuted it in a reasonable way.

Advise?

Stop dreaming.

It's no use persuading for a long time.

Of course, it's simpler and faster.

She's right.

【...... 】Kill its host! Why is the little sister next door so cute? It needs to change a little sister!!!

Chu Zheng looks at the deep admiration that falls on the ground, a few seconds later, the line of sight moves to get the free man.

Man:.... "

I X!

There is a bad premonition in the heart of men.

He asked her for help just now

Chu Zheng with a knife, squatting to the man at will, the blade of the knife to the man's chest.

"Say, why did he kill you?"

The man was shaking more.

The girl in front of him obviously looks much calmer than that boy, but he just feels that this girl is much more terrible than him.

"I I said Don't come here... "

-

the clear moon is high and the cool wind is blowing.

Mu Shen opened his eyes, and the bright moon in the sky fell into his eyes.

He was a little confused.

What's wrong with him?

Some vague images come to mind.

Mu Shen sat up and looked around at the dark old alleys and dirty ground.

Or the place just now

He looked where the man was, and where there were figures.

"Drink water."

Suddenly, a bottle of water was handed over from behind. Mu Shen turned his head and reflected a fuzzy outline in his pupils.

It's her.

It wasn't his delusion before.

She knocked herself out.

What does she want to do?!

Mu Shen's heart alarm bell rings, and the voice from his throat is dry and hoarse. He asks his inner doubts: "what do you want to do?"

Chu Zheng repeated the words just now: "drink water."

There is no fluctuation in the tone and no change in the texture.

In such a dark environment, it seems strange.

Mu Shen stood up from the ground, and his neck was still sore. He covered his neck and stepped back a few steps: "that man, did you let go?"

"Drink water."

"......"

Mu Shen looked at the bottle of water in her hand, as if he did not receive, she would not say anything else.

If she really wants to do something to herself, this period of time when he faints is enough for her to do

Moshen took the water, twisted it and took a sip.

Water soaks his throat to make him feel better.

"Killing is not good for you." Zheng ring chest, clear voice across the night: "do not kill."

"You don't know anything. How can you educate me?" Mu Shen pursed his lips.

"I didn't educate you. I'm just reminding you. " And stop you.Try to be a good person every day!

"......" Mu Shen pressed the bottom of his heart and said, "did you let that man go?"

Chu Zheng didn't speak, and Mu Shen's heart already had the answer.

Buzz

Mu Shen's mobile phone vibrates. He seems to think of something. He doesn't care about Chu Zheng. He touches out his mobile phone.

Dr. Zhou's name was beating on the screen.

"Dr. Zhou OK, I'll be right here I'll try my best to trouble you. "

Mu Shen Hung up the phone and found that the doctor had not answered the phone for more than ten weeks.

Mu Shen clenched his mobile phone and turned to leave.

Chu Zheng followed him and asked, "where are you going?"

"It's none of your business."

Moshen walked very fast.

This street is to be demolished, and no one has lived for a long time. In the dark street, teenagers are like a ghost, lonely and helpless, as if they don't know where their future is.

Chu Zheng follows him and leaves the street to the main road outside.

But at this time, it is already early in the morning, where there are cars.

Moshen gave up waiting for the bus and ran straight ahead.

Chu Zheng takes a car from the space and drives to keep up with Mu Shen.

Ba -

Mu Shen looked sideways and saw the first Zheng driving.

"Get in the car and I'll see you off."

Mu Shen hesitated, stopped, staring at her for a few seconds, opened the door and got on the bus.

"Central Hospital."

Chu Zheng just hope not to meet the traffic police, or the ball will be over.

This car has no license plate in this world. Naturally, it has no driver's license at the age of its owner.

Chu Zheng drives in silence, while Yu Guang looks at the young man beside him.

He hung his head and held the cell phone tightly in his hand.

Because of the force on the back of the hand, there are faint blue veins protruding.

The distance between the central hospital is not very far. Chu Zheng's car hasn't been heard yet. Mushen has pushed the door down and runs into the hospital.

-

"Moshen, your grandmother is in a bad condition. If you have an operation, there is still a chance of survival. It's just the cost of the operation... "

"Yes, I'll arrange for the operation, doctor." Mu Shen did not wait for doctor Zhou to speak, but took the word to guarantee.

"Mu Shen You're still a kid, and you can't afford it. " Dr. Zhou is in a dilemma.

"I can..." Mu Shen grabs doctor Zhou, and his voice is full of pleading: "I beg you, I only have a grandmother, I can't watch her die."

Dr. Zhou sighed: "Moshen, it's not that I don't help you. It's the hospital's regulations. Unless you collect the operation fee first, I can't arrange it for you."

No matter how much he loves the child, he can't violate the rules of the hospital.

How can he be responsible for such a large sum of money if something goes wrong.

No matter what Mu Shen said, Dr. Zhou could only shake his head.

Mu took a deep breath and bent his knee slowly: "doctor Zhou, I beg you..."

Mu Shen's arm was tight, and his bent body was helped up.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!