when our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down,

cause my heart breaks a little when i hear your name.'

I heard him sing.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint ' come in'. I walked in and saw him laying on the bed with a bottle of vodka and a blunt in his left hand.

" Did you not have enough last night?" I said as i grabbed the blunt from his hand and the vodka bottle too.

" Give it back jordan" He slurred.

" Get the fuck up. Now." I said as i grabbed him up and took him into the bathroom that was in his room. I turned on the shower and took off his shirt. I tried not to stare but it was kind of impossible. He noticed and smirked. I rolled my eyes and helped him get on his knees- ( you dirty minded bitch. I know what ur thinking)- to put his head under the water. It was cold water so he was wining a bit. I told him to shut up and kept his head under for a little bit longer.

10 minutes later i brought him to bed. He was a little sober, just a little. He threw himself on the bed and started starring at me while i put aarons stroller and bag to the side. I got the vodka bottle and emptied it in the sink. I took the blunt and i might have blown out a puff or so and extinguished the rest. I walked back out to see tears coming out of his eyes. 

" No, we are not doing this again. Jaden you cried last night, dont you get tired of crying?" I sighed as i saw him crying again.

" D-dont you get tired of l-lying?" He slurred

" W-LYING? It was a fucking joke and i know you are not the one talking about lying right now!" I yelled back at him. I am so over his shit right now. He stood up and walked in front of me.

" YOU HAVE BEEN LEADING ME ON THIS WHOLE TIME. YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT WE ARE JUST fRiEnDs BUT WHEN WE ARE ALONE YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH ME AND TELL ME SHIT. SO MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND PICK A GUY!" He yelled back. My anger is just rising at this point. Where is this shit coming from.

" WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?!? LEADING YOU ON?!? SAYS YOU! I made it very fucking clear when we met that i didnt want a relationship. Now just because you read the signs wrong is not my fucking fault and what the fuck do you mean by choose?" I said as i started to get light headed from screaming alot. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" YOU THINK I DIDNT SEE THE PICTURES OF YOU AND VINNIE KISSING?!? YOU THINK I DONT HAVE FEELINGS?!?" He yelled back getting closer.

" IT WAS AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY! HE CAME ON TO ME AND- WHY AM I EVEN EXPLAINING TO YOU?!? YOU WERE LITERALLY ALMOST EATING MADISON AT THE PARTY! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE."

" OH SO THIS IS ABOUT MADISON NOW?!?" He said walking away and laughing. What the fuck is going on? Im so fucking mad right now. Not to mention, hes fucking high and drunk too. I dont understand why he cares so much. We arent even dating. Bipolar much?

" Why do you fucking care so much? I NEVER lead you on. I was being i dont know what you call it but where im from we call it NICE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING CHANGE SINCE I GOT HERE FROM NEW YORK AND EVERYONE IS MAKING IT SO MUCH MORE FUCKING DIFFICULT." I yelled at him. Im just getting madder by the second. He just stared at me even more mad. " I dont know were the fuck you thought this conversation was going to lead but congrats, you just made me mad. Talk to me when you get your shit straight." I said as i grabbed the stroller and bag. He just starred at me while i was grabbing my shit. I made eye contact with him. His eyes were watering and he looked like he wanted to say something. I broke eye contact and walked away. I took all the stuff that i brought and called josh to come and pick me up. He said hell be here in 20 minutes.