Muttering a Bismillah she started walking, opening the gate and stepping inside. Glancing around she noticed three cars parked in a line making her to have a double look. The cars, each one of them were expensive for she didn’t even know such cars existed in India.

“Wow, this woman has some standard.” Kaif whispered from behind her lancing at the cars. He had noticed such cars before too for in London they were pretty normal, but in a country like India he had hardly seen them.

“She must be very rich.” Kaif said following Rida to the main door while she gave him a small smile before pressing the bell and that was when she could hear the thudding of her heartbeat. She noticed her phone that was still on, and kept it on her ear to see if he was talking to her but when she heard a honk from it, she knew he was on his way.

The door opened revealing an elderly woman that was dressed up in a simple salwar kameez, her hair in a side braid while a dupatta around her arm on one side tugged.

“Yes?” The lady asked bringing Rida out from her checking out. She glanced at Kaif who nodded his head at her and she smiled at the lady whom she assumed the caretaker.

“Is this Marwa’s house?” She questioned not knowing how to start the conversation. The lady gave them a nod before shutting the door on their face taking them by surprise. They looked at each other before looking back at the door to find it close.

“Knock the door.” Kaif said and Rida slowly knocked the door waiting for someone to open it up for them, when her eyes fell on the name plate making her astonished. She called out to Kaif pointing to the name plate that was besides the bell button away from any sight.

“How is that possible?” Kaif mumbled looking at the name plate and just when they were staring at it, the door opened revealing the same lady asking them to follow her. Hesitating, the two followed her, Rida glancing at her phone more than once.

The lady led them to what seemed like a fancy living area, asking them to sit. They sat down on the huge couch glancing around the room when a lady walked in. She was decked up in a heavy dress, her face covered with makeup while her hair was on her right side.

Rida easily recognized her to be Kaif’s aunt for she resembled his mother more and if would wear a hijab they would look similar in looks.

“Assalamualaikum, I am Kaif and she is Rida.” Kaif introduced standing up in a form of respect while the lady nodded her head before taking her seat, her eyes casted on Rida.

“How may I help you both?” She questioned dropping her gaze from Rida to Kaif, giving him a wide smile and the two exchanged glances, Kaif nodding his head, “Oh I see you have found yourself someone else huh?” Rida closed her mouth as soon as she noticed Rehan’s father stepping into the living area while she controlled the urge to fight him back.

“Marwa meet Rida, Rehan’s wife… oops Rehan’s soon to be ex-wife, isn’t it?” He turned to Rida with an ugly smirk on his face that Rida wanted to wipe off and she exactly knew how she could do it.

“I am not divorcing Rehan.” She spoke confidently witnessing his smirk turn into an angry glare making her give him a victorious look.

“She loves to see her husband tortured.” The lady said giving her a smirk before throwing a glare at her while Rida stood up coming face to face with Rehan’s father.

“You are not supposed to be talking in our family matter so please stay out of it.” Rida warned glaring at the lady who looked taken aback at the confidence while Kaif smiled inwardly before his gaze fell on Saif and Safa that had made their way inside.