C28 aka Epilogue

Chelle POV
Wedding day

"Do you take Chelle as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said. "I do" Jordan said, I was already in tears and I can't even stop. "Do you take Jordan as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest said, "I-I do" I said. They gave us the rings and the priest blessed the ring and I slid on his ring and he slid on mine. He did his last few things which felt like he was taking forever, then...

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said, then Jordan leaned in and gave me the best, passionate kiss ever. "They mind as well give us a show" I heard Chey say, I laughed and we walked back down the aisle, hand in hand, the happiest married couple. 

Ghost POV

It's official, she is my wife and I'm her husband, just to hear that brings joy to my heart. Like hell yea that's my wife, the f.ck is you gone do bruh. Lol, I'm glad that she can call me her husband, but anyway we at the eating part of the wedding and everybody is dancing and having fun while Chelle is dancing with my grandfather. Old man still think he got some juice in him. That's funny but I went over to them and they were laughing. "What y'all talking about" I said, "How he used to beat you" Chelle said laughing. I smacked my lips and asked can I have my WIFE back and he chuckled and went back to his table. A slow song came on and she put her hands on my neck and I placed my hands on her waist. "Me and you are forever ok" I said, "My one and only" she said smiling. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly and gripped her waist tighter and deepened the kiss. "Ay no nasty in here" Mama said, the both of us laughed and went back to dancing.

She my one and only and I'll always be her one and only. ❤️

The End

For now😏

Thank you for reading my book, I am working on a book right now

The Girl Nextdoor

I haven't published it yet because I like to start off with 5 Chapters then go one chapter by one chapter after the first day.