C18

Cheyenne POV
4 months later

"1, 2, 3 PUSHH" the doctors said to me. Today is the day my twin boy and girl will be born and I'm excited. As of right now I am in labor and my handsome boyfriend is beside me helping me through this. Chelle, Jess, Joanne, Jordan, G, and Snoop are all outside supporting me through this as well. "AHHHHH" I screamed, "One more push Mrs. Harris" the doctor said, "1, 2, 3 PUSHH" they all yelled, I gripped onto Ty's hand and pushed with all my strength then I heard a little baby cry. "We are not done, a few more push and we will have the boy out" the doctor said.
5 minutes later

Both of my babies are out and healthy. They are just adorable. Everybody came in and cooed at the babies and held them. "What you gone name them" Chelle said, "I was thinking Tyshawn, and Ty was thinking Tyonna for the girl but I wanted to name her Tylee or Tyra" I said as Chelle handed me back the girl "I think Tylee is cute" Jess said, "Shit just name them Hakuna and Matata" G said. "Shut up G" Jordan said smacking his head, "Wow y'all just see me as a smacking dummy" G said nodding his head. I laughed and groaned to the pain I was in. "Alright we gone leave yall alone, bye auntie babies" Chelle said, "Yea me too, bye other auntie babies" Jess said, I laughed as they left and soon enough I was knocked the f.ck out.

Jordan POV

"Baby" I said walking into the room, "Yes" she said scooting over on the bed. "You ever think stuff is getting strange around here" I said. Nothing has been happening at the trap and it's getting weird, there is no time where I don't kill nobody in a week. Like stealing from me, ratting me out, none of it. "No why" she said looking nervous as hell. "Nothing baby let's just get some sleep" I said laying down. She laid down to but something didn't feel right, I felt like somebody was watching us, "Bae I feel like somebody watching us" she said lower then a whisper. Then I heard a glass break and Chelle jumped hard asab. I grabbed my gun from under me dresser and ran into the hallway straight to Jada's room. Chelle was close behind me and once we made it to the room I seen Jada still laying down. "Lock the door, don't open it for nobody, not even me, I'll open in myself" I said, she nodded and I kissed her forehead and closed the door.

Chelle POV

I watched as he closed the door and I locked it behind him. I grabbed Jada and she started waking up from her sleep. "Mommy what's wrong" she said rubbing her eyes, "Shh we have to be quiet ok" I said. She nodded and all of a sudden I heard gunshots going off. I jumped and so did Jada, I picked her up and ran to the closet and got the gun from under the basket in there. I took it off safety and I put Jada in the corner in the closet. "Mommy love you ok, stay in here and don't move" I said to her. She nodded and began to cry softly, she shouldn't have to go through this at such a young age and it's sad. I closed the closet door and I stood there pointing the gun at the entrance just in case someone walked in. Just as I was about to unlock the door the handle started to fidget notifying that someone was trying to get in. I started to get scared and then I heard that voice.

"Baby it's me alright" he said as the door bust open. Jada came out the closet and hugged Jordan's legs, "Daddy I was scared" she said wiping her tears away. "It's ok babygirl everything ok" he said grabbing his arm. I looked at it and it had a gunshot wound in it. "Jordan" I said covering my mouth, "I know, Jada lay down I'll be back ok" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bathroom. "You have to take it out" he said, "W-What why" I said stuttering, "Baby I can't see what I'm doing, I've done this before but you have to do it" he said. "I can't, why can't we just call Je-" I said but he cut me. "CHELLE COME TH F.CK ON AND GET THIS SH.T OUT, ALRIGHT" he yelled. I stood there looking at him like he was crazy cuz who is he talking to like that. I went under the sink and grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out the alcohol and tweezers.

I poured alcohol on the tweezers then on the wound and he groaned in pain. I put the tweezers in there and gagged, Jordan glare at me with anger on his face and I just kept going cuz if he yell at me again hell will break lose. I started feeling around and then I heard something click and I grabbed it and pulled it out and it was the bullet. I put it on a piece of toilet paper and washed my hands, I looked back and Jordan was wrapping up the wound and I rolled my eyes and went to go check on Jada. "You wanna sleep with me tonight" I said sitting down on the bed, she nodded and I picked her up and we walked to my room. I put her down on the bed and climbed in with her. Jordan was still wrapping up his wound and I just decided to just go to sleep. "We have to go" he said walking out the bathroom, I smacked my teeth and went to my closet to pack a few things. Right when I'm bout to go to sleep. I went into Jada's room and got her a few things too. I knew it was a dead body in the house because it started to stink.

As we were walking downstairs I had Jada in my arms and I told her to cover her eyes. I seen at least 4 dead bodies and I wanted to just throw up. Snoop, G, and Ty all walked in with angry expressions on their faces just like Jordan did and I didnt want to get into it so I just walked out. After I buckled Jada in her car seat a car pulled up and the license plate said SpiteT and knew it was my ugly, deadbeat father. I rolled my eyes and got into the passenger seat. He said to come meet him at the coffee shop and he never came. Jordan walked out and towards the car and got in. "Bae you gotta go with your dad" he said, "Why the f.ck...Great" I said getting out the car to get Jada.

Once I got Jada out I walked over to his car and got into the backseat. "Hello to you to" he said, I ignored him and rolled my eyes. "Well, I apologize for not coming to the coffee shop, something came up, but I want to tell you what really kept me from being in your life" he said. "Your mother, she kept me from you and Cheyenne, she was a cracky before I met her, she cheated on me with one of my closet friends and blamed me and said don't come back home, then she said if I do she would sell the both of you to some people and she would tell the police what I do for a living" he said driving. My mouth was dropped wide open and it made so much sense. "Was it someone named Triple H" I said, he sighed and nodded his head. I can't believe this, one day I overheard her talking to someone to someone named Triple H saying she closing the deal but I never knew what she was talking about. She really was going to sell us. That's why she never showed love to neither me or Cheyenne. Wtf.

How did y'all like this Chapter?
Was it interesting?
Who do you think sent the people to Jordans house?
Keep reading to find out.