C5

Recap
"Yes, you can't take her back after this" I heard a man say. I bust in the room and my babymom and the man looked as if they saw a ghost. Well that is my name. I took my first blow at the man and he stumbled back and tried to throw another punch but I blocked it and went from blow to blow.
Then I felt a sharp pain on my head then I fell to the floor.

Chelle POV
I was walking back down the stairs with the girl in my arms and honestly I was scared. I haven't dealt with nothing like this in a while so it was kinda scary. I walked back outside and I felt the cold breeze brush across my skin. "What's your name baby" I said to the girl. "Jada" she said holding on to me tightly. "Jada I need you to be a big girl ok, stay in the car and stay ducked down, don't move, don't do nothing that can get you found ok" I said holding her face. "Yes" she said laying down on the floor of the car. With that I nodded and walked back inside. I saw a 2 figures run out the backdoor and seen Ghost getting up off the floor holding the side of his head. He had blood on the side of his face and had an angry expression.

"What happened" I said. He didn't say nothing he just started walking out towards the door. I followed close behind him and we both got in the car. "Jada you can get up now" I said to her. She got up and sat in the chair with her knees in her chest. "Put your seatbelt on, Chelle you gotta drive, I feel dizzy" he said to me. He didn't sound like himself, he sounded angry and like he wanted to kill.

2 hours later

Me and his daughter were in the house right now drawing. Ghost left and told us to stay in here and don't let nobody in. I was scared honestly, the last time I dealt with something gang related was when I was about 15 years old and that was after my birthday. "Chelle me hungry" she said rubbing her stomach. "Ok what you wanna eat" I said getting up with her behind me. "Ham sandwich" she said sitting down at the table. I was in the middle of making her sandwich when Ghost finally walked in. "Daddy" Jada said getting out her chair to go to Ghost. "Hey babygirl, you feel better" he said kissing her forehead.

"Yes, Chelle gave me a bath, we played hide and seek, we were drawing and guess what" she said. "What" Ghost said, "She is making me a ham sandwich" she said. She must really love ham sandwiches because she seemed excited. 30 minutes later. "I tired" Jada said yawning. I picked her up and took her to her room. I tucked her into the cover and kissed her forehead. I walked back to the living room and everything started to sink in. I started to think about my dad, my mom, everybody that f.cked me over in my past. Just everything, I don't know why but it just came to me. I didn't know I was crying until I felt a tear drop on my thigh and Ghost walked in. "What's wrong" he said sitting beside me. "It's nothing" I said trying to avoid the conversation.

"It isn't nothing if it got you crying" he said grabbing my hand. "I was just thinking about some past things" I said wiping my face. "Do you want to talk about it" he said kissing my hand softly. I shook my head no and laid back on the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned to SpongeBob. "Really SpongeBob" I said giggling. "Yo SpongeBob the shit, I don't care what nobody say" he said pulling me closer to him. I started to get tired and felt my eyes get heavy. Soon enough I let my sleep take over and went to sleep.

How did y'all like this Chapter?🤔
Where do you think his babymom and the boyfriend is?
Who do you think the boyfriend is?
Keep reading to find out 👍🏾😘