C21

Chelle POV

It was 10:45 pm and it's just me up since everyone else was sleepy. I decided to go downstairs and watch some TV and I seen Lamonte waiting at the door. "Wassup with you" I said sitting down on the couch, "None just doing my job" he said. "I know about you and Joanne" I said side eyeing him, he laughed and shook his head. "What you know" he said, "I don't know much but I know you like her and I know she likes you, if you break her heart I'll be cutting your penis off and feeding it to my dogs" I said as the doorbell rung. Lamonte clutched on his gun and looked through the door whole. I don't know but I had a feeling that it was Jordan, then the door opened and he walked right in. I screamed and jumped right onto him. I kissed all over his face and gave him the most sloppiest tongue kiss and he chuckled. "You missed me" he said, "You'll see how much I missed you later" I said whispering in his ear. "I'll show you too" he said biting my ear, "Alright enough of that nasty" Joanne said walking down the stairs. "Bout time yo big headed ass came back" Joanne said mushing his head, "Shut up, I'ma get mama" he said pushing her. I laughed because they still act like kids, it was cute to me. "Stop all that for I go get the belt" Mama said with Jada in her arms, we all united back with him and soon enough Snoop, G, and Ty came walking through the door. And you wanna know who else came...My dad. He pulled me over to an empty room and he pulled something out his pocket. It was an old iPhone 5. "This might sound weird but I recorded me and your mother's phone calls, because I knew this day would come" he said going to some recording. He pressed play and then I heard the whole conversation.

The recording
Him: Chenelle you can't take my kids away from me
Her: I want you to watch me
Him: I doubt that will happen
Her: You come here and start some shit with me watch I sell them two little f.ckers to Triple H
Him: You bett-
Her: THIS IS A WARNING NOW TRY WITH ME
Him: Chenelle stop-

Call ended

"This whole time she made us think that you didn't want us" I said about to cry. "I know but just because I'm one of the biggest drug dealers here doesn't mean that I could've found y'all if y'all were sold...Triple H was nothing to play with but I was never scared of him, he was scared himself so he sent people to kill folks" he said. "I-I don't know what to say" I said now letting everything out. He hugged me tightly and I started to feel better but now I wanted to confront my mother about this. "There was no time I didn't think about you and Chey" he said, "Y'all have 2 more big brothers and one lil sister, 29, 24, and 9" he said wiping his tears. Oop- look like big man crying too. "When can we meet them" I said wiping my face, "Y'all can come over for dinner Saturday night, my wife is making a lot of good food" he said.

I nodded in agreement and I went upstairs to Chey's room to tell her. Before I walked upstairs, Spite gave me the old iPhone 5 because he knew I was going to end up telling her. I went to her room and her and Ty was feeding the kids. "Ty I can I talk to my sister please" I said, he nodded and I went to sit beside her. "What's wrong" she said squinting her eyebrows, "So after Ty and them came Spite, our dad, pulled me into the game room, he was like this might sound weird but he recorded him and moms old conversation cuz he knew this day would come, so he turned it on and you won't believe what she was saying" I said turning it on. As soon as it ended she was in complete shock, she shook her head and her face literally looked as if the devil took over her. "Oh we going to go see that b.tch" she said, "We can go tomorrow morning, just pop up on her" I said. "Well go get some rest ain't no telling what we getting ourselves into" she said. I nodded and I went into my room.

As soon as I opened my door there was Jordan with nothing but a towel around his waist and my hormones turned right on. He grabbed me and pushed me on the bed still kissing me all over. The next 5 minutes we were getting out of our clothes, still attached by the lips. Well tonight is going to be a looooong night.

How did y'all like this Chapter?
How do you think things will go down at there mom's house?
Keep reading to find out.