C8

⚠️Warning: This Chapter has very explicit actions and sexual activty, if you were raped or sexual assaulted call 800-656- HOPE. Read at your own risk.⚠️

Ghost POV

"THE F.CK YOU MEAN THE GOT THEM" I said frustrated and mad as h.ll. Chelle, Cheyenne, and Jada were kidnapped earlier today and I didn't know that until I got a call from G. My daughter is in harm's way, well already in harm's way, why did this have to happen. My girl, well Chelle is gone too and so is Cheyenne, I already know Ty already f.cked up in his head right now "Jess got the license plate from the apartment cameras" Snoop said. "I just found out she my sister and she already gone" Snoop said.

My head cocked back and I looked him in his eyes. "your sister" I said. "Nigga Spite her dad to, I knew she looked like Pops" he said shaking his head. My heart jumped a few times, I'm not scared of that n.gga I just don't wanna die. It's a difference. "Yo what the f.ck y'all know we gotta go to him" I said. "I'm already here" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around in my chair and there stood Spite.

Chelle POV

Me, Jada, and Cheyenne was in an abandoned building with at least 600 people in it. I was growing angrier and angrier by the second just from sitting there. Jada was on the other side of the room tied up with duct tape while me and Cheyenne were in chains that was attached to a pole. "F.ck man" I heard Cheyenne say. She had been trying to pick that lock ever since she got put into them. I didn't have anything but a black scrunchie. What would that help. Just as I started fidgeting with my lock the door opened and two figured walked in. It was obviously a couple because one was very curvy like a girl and the other was muscular like a man.

"You must be his new b.tch, his d.ck ain't good ok" she came closer to me and she honestly looked like an older Jada. Then it hit me, that was his babymom, and she was obviously jealous. "How would you know you were a one night stand" I shot back. Then I felt a hard punch to the face that made me fall to the floor. "Ohh you lucky bitch, if I was out these chains yo ass would've been mine" I said as I felt another hard punch to the face but this time I knew it was the man. "Go get Jada, her ride is almost here" the man said to the babymom. Jada started screaming and the babymom was laughing.

"NO DON'T TAKE HER, I'LL DO ANYTHING" I said on the verge of crying. The man looked at me and smirked. "N-No no that" I said backing away as he walked towards me. "It won't hurt" he said chuckling. "NO DONT HURT MY SISTER" I heard Cheyenne say. He unlocked the lock and picked me up and through me over his shoulder. "Please no" I said as he took me to another room. "Stop please" I said as hd through me on the old and dirty bed. "Take your clothes off" he said as he unbuckled his pants. "No" I said backing up against the broken headboard. "He pulled my legs and caressed my thighs. "No please" I cried out. He pulled my shorts and panties off at the same time an practically pried my legs opened. He then roughly pushed himself inside of me with no mercy.

I cried out for help and nobody came, I tried to fight but this man was 2x my size. "LET ME THE F.CK GO" I said trying my best to push him off. Then I felt a hard slap to my face and it was starting to hurt. "B.tch what's my name" he said flipping me over where I was laying on my stomach. "NO STOP" I said crying louder, He pushed himself into me way harder making sure every inch was inside of me. "Shut up b.tch now what's my name" he said aggressively smacking my ass. I couldn't take no more,  I couldn't feel nothing on my body, I just passed out.

Ghost POV

"Ok so this is the plan, G, Chris, Tj, Jano, Cash, and Shoota y'all gone go through the back. Snoop, D, Troy, y'all go on the sides with the extras, and me, Jay, Ghost, Ty, and the other extras will go the the front, ok" Spite said. I was ready to kill, Lord Forgive me, but these muh f.ckas got me f.cked up. They got my daughter, my soon to be girlfriend, and her sister locked away in a old strip club. Yes it's a strip club, that place closed down 3 years ago and DRFN took over. This plan better go right or I might be right.

How was this Chapter?
What do you think will happen after this?
Do you think the plan will go right? Or do you think otherwise?
Keep reading to find out.