C23

Chelle POV

"BAE HURRY UP WE GOTTA GO" I screamed up the stairs, "Shut up" he said walking down the stairs. Today was Saturday which means today is the dinner at my dad's house. I had on a long orange dress with a slit on the left side up to my knee, and my white lace up heels.

Jada was coming with us since we couldn't find a babysitter and then we just left

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jada was coming with us since we couldn't find a babysitter and then we just left. My dad sent me the address and honestly it wasn't as far as I thought it would be. Once we made it I immediately got nervous, I'm about to meet my siblings. The ones I never knew about. Like I know this is about to be a emotion fest. I knocked on the door and a beautiful brownskin lady opened the door.

She smiled brightly and welcomed me in, "You must be

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She smiled brightly and welcomed me in, "You must be...Chelle, I'm Natalie" she said, I nodded and she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and then she led to the back and then I stopped. "Wait give me like 30 seconds" I said breathing in and out, "Take your time" she said rubbing my back. Once I was sure to go the doorbell rung and knew it was Cheyenne. Once she let Cheyenne in she welcomed her in just how she welcomed me in. "This is the time" Cheyenne said holding my hand, I nodded and we walked in the dining room we saw 2 boys and a girl sitting down playing with her phone. I felt the tears start to come and I looked over at Cheyenne and she was already crying. Natalie rubbed both of our back and the two boys walked up and hugged us. I cried in the boys shoulder and he rubbed my back and rocked back and forth and I finally started to feel at peace.

"You got us now, everything is gone be straight alright" he said. He pulled away and wiped my tears away. "I'm Amari, that's Andre, and that's Alani" he said

 "I'm Amari, that's Andre, and that's Alani" he said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

^Amari, 24

^Andre, 29

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

^Andre, 29

^Andre, 29

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

^Alani, 9

Once everybody was seated at the table the food started going around. She made macaroni and cheese, green beans, potato salad, cabbage, ham, and wayyy more. We sat and talked for a while and I seriously had to pee. I know this is kinda scandalous but this is the right time to get a toothbrush and put it in my purse. I didnt want to seem suspicious so I didn't bring my purse. "Where is the bathroom" I asked, "Upstairs to the right, the one down here is messed up" Natalie said. I went into the bathroom and peed and then I seen a pink and blue toothbrush and I grabbed the blue one and wrapped the top part in tissue before I put it in my bra. I had a padded bra on so it wasn't going to be noticable. I walked back downstairs like it was nothing with a paper towel in my hand and threw it away.

The rest of the night was funny, Snoop came in late and Natalie cussed him out. Andre and Amari was fighting, it was just hilarious. After another 2 hours we were getting ready to leave. "Make sure you come back anytime you want ok" Natalie said, I gave everybody a hug and we were starting to walk out until Alani came running down the stairs. "Wait can me, you, Jada, and Cheyenne go on a girls day" she said. "You got my number, just call me when you want and I'll see what I can do ok" I said. I strongly believe that this is my family, my mom is very up tight about stuff and she holds grudges like it's a part of her life. "Alright sis call me when you get home" I said, "Alright love you boo" she said getting in her car, "Love you too" I said. "So how'd you like it" Jordan said, "I loved it, it was like I been missing out on this, the whole time and now I got it" I said smiling. "Well that's good baby" he said kissing my lips softly, Jada was knocked out from playing with Alani the whole time. Once we got home I threw my purse on the couch and went straight upstairs with Jada in my arms. I put her pajamas on and I took her to my room, I promised that she could sleep with me tonight. I put on an old graphic tee on with some spandex shorts and went to the bathroom to do the DNA thing. Once I was finished I climbed in the bed with Jada and waited for Jordan. He was smoking before he came in, like always. Once he came in, I was out like light.

How'd y'all like this Chapter?
Do you think SpiteT is their father?
Keep reading to find out.