C7

Chelle POV

"You done" he said. "NO I'M NOT DONE WITH YO DUMB ASS, YOU SO USED TO HOES PINNING BABIES ON YOU FOR MONEY THAT YOU THINK MY SISTER IS LIKE THAT TO, DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE" I said. "Who are y'all" Snake said laughing. "You really wanna know" Chey said. "Who are y'all, Salt and Pepper" Snake said laughing. I looked over at Chey and she was smirking her tail off. "Y'all the Black Disciples right" I said folding my arms across my chest. "Yea why" Ty said. "Spite is y'all boss right" I said looking at Chey. "The f.ck" G said clutching his gun through pants.

"That's our dad and if you want proof I can show y'all" I said uncrossing my arms. "Oh sh.t" Snoop said. "Yah muh f.ckers look just like him ay Snoop-" G said as Snoop slapped the back of his head. By now Ty looked like he had sh.tted on himself. "Ty I advise you go talk to my sister" I said. I picked up Jada and walked away but Snoop stopped me. "Chelle, you my sister" he said which caused my heart to drop

Cheyenne POV

I was walking away with tears falling down my face as Ty was following close behind. I don't know why but it just came out as soon as Chelle told him to talk to me. We both sat down on the bench and I wiped my face quickly. Breaking the five minutes of silence I said something. "You not gone talk" "Is it mine" he said looking over at me. "Listen to me n.gga, I gave you my damn innocence and time to your selfless ass and now I'm 2 months pregnant with your child, so don't try that is it mine thing on me" I said. "If you don't want to be in your childs life so be it, my baby gone be fine ok, but stop comparing me to these low life, loose p.ssy hoes that just pin babies on n.ggas for fun cuz trust and believe I'm not like none of them" I said all in one breath.

"You done" he said. "No I'm not done me and you been talking for the past 9 months and it seems like you can't trust me, I was all happy and ready to tell you that I was pregnant and you you act like a damm fool, what's up with that" I said looking away. "Look I apologize and not because Spite is your dad, I reacted like I would with a hoe, and yes I do understand your not one, once everything was broken down to me I felt bad, I'm genuinely sorry and I'ma make it up to you, it might take a while cuz I dont do stuff like this on a regula". He said scratching the back of his neck. I smiled and looked back down at my fingers. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly. "You forgive me" he said. "Yea I guess" I said rolling my eyes. "That's good enough" he said.

Chelle POV

"Wh-what you mean I'm your sister" I said to Snoop. "Chance is my real name, our dad always told us about y'all but I never knew" he said. "Us, how much more is there" I said covering my mouth. "3, you need to come with me" he said grabbing my arm. "Wait I can't leave my sister, our sister, she needs to know too" I said tearing up. I'm about to meet my family, I already knew that's where we were going obviously. "We have to do this another time, I have Jada, what am I supposed to do with her" I said. "F.ck man, you busy Monday" he said rubbing his hand down his face.

"Yea, give me your number" I said shaking. I was very nervous and I need to go to MY house and take me pills. Yes I have anxiety, and I have to take pills to calm me down. I put Jada in the car and drove home. I grabbed Jada and we walked into me and Chey house. As I was opening the door, Chey was pulling up. "Chey I gotta tell you something" I said as we both walked in. "Where are we" Jada said.
"This is me and Chey's apartment" I said sitting down on the couch. "Oh do you have barbie dolls" she said. "As a matter of fact I do" I said getting up to go to my room. I went in my bucket that had all my stuff when I was younger. From pictures from when I was younger with my mom and sister. I always got emotional when I open this box. This time it was different, I just smiled to the memories.

She stayed in my room and I went to the living room where Chey was. "Ok your not going to believe this but...Snoop is our brother" I said. She looked at the with a crazy and confused expression when we heard banging at the front door. My heart was jumping then it flew open and it was 5 dudes wearing all black and black ski mask so I couldn't see their face. They grabbed me and the other one grabbed Jada. "Let go of me" I said. "Nigga I'm pregnant get your hands off me" Chey said. "I want my Daddy" I heard Jada said, then one put something over my nose and I was out like light.

How was this Chapter?
What do you think is going to happen?
Keep reading to find out.