C3

Jordan/Prince
2 weeks later
"Ay P we found them, they in the dungeon" one of my workers said. I walked downstairs to the dungeon and seen two n.ggas sitting in the chairs tied up. "Wassup" I said looking at them as I walked to the torture  closet. I grabbed the flame thrower and a knife. "Man just kill us I'm not telling you shit" one of them said to me. The other one was shaking his tail off while the other one was obviously the tough one. "Well you know I don't care who sent you or what info you have cuz I'll kill you and get the information from your friend" I said sliding the knife across his face.

He pulled back fast and that only made me mad so I through a punch across his face and he fell to the floor. I bent down close enough to his face and he spit blood in my face. With that I made it quicker and pulled my gun out and shot him in the middle of his eyes. I looked at the other one and he has tears in his eyes.

As my face softened as I noticed I was my lil cousin Jason. "Jay why the fuck you in here" I said staring at him with anger in my eyes. "Man they said if I don't help them they was gone kill me" he said. "I only gave them the trap that don't got nothing in there" he said to me as I untied him. "Man fuck all that didn't I tell you to stay out of this gang shit, I told you bro, you got a life to live, you can be playing in the NBA in the next 5 years and you decide to follow after these n.ggas, I don't want you following after my foot steps, you know how Aunt Liv would feel if she was still here" I said at him still staring him in his eyes.

We grew up in the same household, his mom was my aunt and my mom was his aunt. But his mom died due to breast cancer 4 years ago and it devastated Jason. "I know mama wouldn't want me to, but shit I won't bout to let them kill me, I just gave them the address to the other trap and that was it man, I'm focused on basketball and that's it, I got a whole game Saturday, this shit had me backed up from practice" he said running his hands down his face.

1 hour later
I sat in Chelle's driveway getting nervous to go to the front door. Yes, I got her address, and yes I did ask my hacker Jess find it for me. I got out the car and brushed myself of before knocking on her door. I rang the doorbell and she opened it looking fine as ever. I was smiling and she stood with a confused look on her face. "How do you know where I live" she said finally letting me in. "You want you know the truth or the lie" I said sitting down on her couch. "I don't want to hear neither, I want to know why you're hear" she said with an attitude. "Damn what's wrong with you, I just came to ask if you wanted to go dinner tonight" I said feeling chills go up my back.

I haven't seen her since the whole shooting thing that happened at my house party. "U-uh I don't know, I get paid Friday so-" she said as I cut her off. "you do know I'm a man, what kinda n.ggas you been with" I said looking her in her eyes. "I never been on a real date or anything in that sort so" she said shrugging. "And why" I said moving closer to her.

"If I was any nigga I would love to take you anywhere you desired" I said kissing her hand softly. I could tell she was nervous because she was uncontrollably blushing. I mean who wouldn't blush at this fine piece of meat. "Is that a yes" I said looking her in her eyes. "Y-yes" she said scratching the back of her neck. "Ok I'll be back around 7 or 7:30, ok beautiful" I said kissing her hand again. "Ok" she said nervously. I gave her a hug and walked out to my car. Hopefully this date will go as planned.

How was this Chapter ?
Hopefully things will go as planned with this date?
Maybe it will draw the closer then expected.
Keep reading to see😘