C11

⚠️Sexual Content is in the following ⚠️

Jess POV

Hi I'm Jess, I'm 24, I'm thicker then a snicker (lemme stop playing), I'm bisexual and I work biggest drug lord down here. I don't have a good temper and I pop off, that's how I ended up losing my chance at being a doctor. Then one day I was like f.ck it I'ma work for Ghost. But me and the girls are at the mall shopping right now and we having fun like always. "Girl that boy keep looking at me" I said eating a fry, "maybe he wanna get with Mrs. Jess the Mess" Cheyenne said. "Girl" I said laughing. He wasn't ugly at all he was lightskin, had a arm tattoo, had a naughty box, and he dressed good.

"He is walking over here" Jada said looking at him, "Wassup ma" he said licking his lips

"He is walking over here" Jada said looking at him, "Wassup ma" he said licking his lips. "Sorry boo boo my name is Jess" I said eating another fry as Cheyenne and Chelle snickered. "Well basically in your words Jess my name isn't boo boo it's Deshawn" he said putting his hand out to shake it. "Oh I like you" I said shaking his hand, "why do you call Jess ma when her name is Jess" Jada said. "Just a beautiful name for a very beautiful lady, what's your name lil mama" he said. "My name is Jada not lil mama" she said laughing, "ok" he said throwing his hands up in surrender. "What's y'all name" he said looking over at Chey and Chelle, "that's my sister Chey and I'm Chelle" she said.

"Your sisters?" he asked, "no but very very close frie-" I said as Cheyenne cutting me off. "Matter a fact yes she is our sister, Jada cover your ears baby" she said as Jada covered her ears. "If you end up with her just know you'll see my face a lot, especially if you f.ck her over, you see this chilli dog, I'ma slice your dick off just like that" she said cutting the chilli dog in 6 pieces. "Uhh ok" he said slowly looking back at me. "So can I get your number" he asked pulling out his phone, "yea sure" I said pulling out mine too. We exchanged numbers and went on from there. "Alright I'ma talk to y'all later, I'll talk to you tonight Mrs.Jess" he said winking while walking away. "AND REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU N.GGA" Chey yelled causing the whole room to look at us. I laughed and we got up to leave.

Chelle POV

"Bae I'm tired" I said yawning, "just finish watching this with me and we can go get in the bed" he said. "In your bed" I asked looking at him, "if you want, it's your decision, I been wanted you sleeping in bed with me" he said laying soft kisses on my forehead. "I'll think about it" I said drawing circles on his chest. Ever since we've been together we have been taking things slow and now I think it's to slow, I never cuddled with him no longer then 2 hours so it would be different. "Yea I'll sleep with you" I said getting up covering up my yawn. We walked up to his room and I climbed in his bed king sized bed. "Dang this is soft" I said smoothing the cover's out, "yea you'll sleep good in here" he said getting in bed with her.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately that lead us both to be half naked. He started kissing down my neck to my t.tties, and my soft moans filled the air. He pulled my bra off and started sucking on my t.tties, my moans grew louder and louder. "where you want me to stop baby" he asked, "just eat me out baby" I said in a moan. He smiled to himself and pulled my shorts and panties off at the same time and he opened my legs and mesmerized my wet p.ssy. "damn baby you wet already" he said softly rubbing his fingers on it. I moaned softly and he put his head between my legs and before I knew it he started flicking his tongue between my clit. My moans grew louder and I couldn't keep myself quiet.

"Who p.ssy is this baby" he said inserting a finger in still eating me out. I couldn't even talk, I just moaned. "Who's is it" he said putting another one in there, "i-it's your daddy" I said moaning louder. He pumped his fingers in and out of me slowly gently but it still made me feel good. I felt my insides start to get tight and knew I was about to cream. He knew it too and he flicked his tongue on my g-spot and did way more tricks that made me scream. "Shhh baby" as soon as he said that I creamed all on his face which made me arch my back up off the bed. He slurped it all up and he came back up face to face with me. "You taste good as f.ck babygirl" he said pulling my on top of him. "good night babygirl" he said rubbing his hands up and down my body. "Gimme kiss" he said, I sat up and kissed his soft lips and tasted every bit of me. "Taste good" he said smiling, I blushed uncontrollably and laid my head back down. Soon enough I felt my eyes get heavy and I said a quick prayed in my mind and let sleep take over.