C4

Chelle POV
I was in the middle of taking a shower when I heard the front door open and shut. "Cheeeellllee" I heard my sister scream. "I'm in the shower" I said scrubbing my body clean. A few minutes later I got out with my towel around me and one on my head. I took it off and looked at my hair. "What am I gonna do to you" I said to myself, still looking at my hair.
30 minutes later
I was now pulling out a satin crop top and a matching skirt that had a slit in the right side and I chose to wear my clear pink heels.

I slipped on my bra and pantie set and I looked up at the clock and it was 7:01

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I slipped on my bra and pantie set and I looked up at the clock and it was 7:01. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THAT LATE. I AM GOING TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DATE. I slipped the outfit on and my hair was still a mess. I heard the doorbell ring and immediately got nervous. I wrapped my robe around my body and went to the door. I opened it and there stood Ghost. "I-I'm sorry I was looking for clothes" I said shakily. "It's ok just hurry up" he said laughing. I smiled and ran up to my room. 30 minutes later I was done flat ironing my hair. I put my lashes on and took my robe off and slipped on my heels. I put my earrings on and tried to put my necklace on but couldn't. I walked downstairs with my stuff and as soon as he saw me he was in awe. "You look good" he said making me blush uncontrollably. "Th-thank you , but can you help me put my necklace on" I said handing him the necklace. He helped me with it and stepped back. "Where we going" I said spraying my perfume on. "It's a surprise" he said smiled.
1 hour later
"Oh my God this is so good" I said eating my food. We were at Sullivan's Steakhouse and we were the only ones there. He wanted it to be a private thing and I'm glad he did that. "I'm glad you like it" he said smiling. "Why you always smiling" I said smiling back. "Who wouldn't when they sitting in front of a beautiful girl" he said cutting into his steak. I blushed so much my cheeks were burning. "You know it's cute when you blush right" he said pulling his chair towards me. "You don't have too be scared too" he said whispering in my ear. It sent chills up my back and made me hairs on my neck stand up. "I'll try not to" I said nervously laughing.
We sat there talking and laughing for another hour and then his phone rang. "Hello...what you mean...I'm on the way babygirl" he said hanging up. "What's wrong" I said curious on what happened. "We gotta go" he said pulling my arm up.

Ghost POV
Me and Chelle were still talking when my phone rang. "Hello"   "Daddy, mommy boyfriend is hitting me" I heard my daughter Jada say. " What you mean". "He keep hitting my back and legs" she said in a shaky voice.  "I'm on the way babygirl" she hung up the phone quicker then I could. "What's wrong" Chelle said. "We gotta go" I sat grabbing her arm. I was BEYOND mad, furious, and pissed. This was another feeling. I sped off to my baby momma house and seen a car and the front door open.
"Come with me" I said to Chelle. I guess she kinda knew what type of situation this was so she took her heels off and slipped on her slides. We went in and it was a mess. It was a vase on the floor, cigarette ashes on the floor, it was horrible. Than I heard my babymom and a man talking. "You gone give me 5 pounds if I sell Jada to you" I heard my baby mom say. "Chelle go upstairs and get my daughter Jada" I said in a whisper, she looked suprised when I said that and I noticed what I actually said. She did as I said though and I started walking towards where I heard them talking. "Yes, you can't take her back after this" I heard a man say. I bust in the room and my babymom and the man looked as if they saw a ghost. Well that is my name. I took my first blow at the man and he stumbled back and tried to throw another punch but I blocked it and went from blow to blow. Then...

How was this Chapter?
What do you think it is or happened ?
Read the next Chapter to see what happens...😘