C12

⚠️This Chapter has Sexual Content if your not the age of 13 and on then you shouldn't be reading this⚠️

Ghost POV
2 weeks later

"JADA YOU READY" I yelled from upstairs, "YES" she said walking down the stairs. Today was her first day of preschool and we a lil bit late. "BAE I'LL BE BACK", I said yelling up the stairs. "OK, HAVE A GOOD DAY JADA REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU, IF SOMEBODY HURTS YOU TELL THE TEACHER" she yelled back. "OK" Jada said, "if somebody hit you hit they ass the f.ck back" I said as we walked outside to my car. I buckled her in and we made our way to her school.

"What you want" I said pulling up to McDonald's, "a Mcgriddle and apple juice" she said getting excited. "Welcome to McDonald's what can I get you" the girl said, "2 sausage Mcgriddle's and 2 small sprites" I said, "will that be all" she said, "actually can I have one more sausage Mcgriddle and one more small sprite, "ok your total is 10.46 pull up to the second window please" she said. I pulled up, paid and we got our food and left. 15 minutes later we pulled up at the preschool and we got out and walked up to the door. "You ready babygirl" I said, "yea" she said jumping up and down.

Chelle POV

I was home alone bored as hell and Ghost was still gone. Yes I still say Ghost even though his real name is Jordan Washington. But I call him bae or baby, or I call him Jordan when I'm mad at him. I was watching Love and Hop Hop when Jordan walked in. "Bae what you wanna do today" he asked sitting down beside me, "I don't know, what you wanna do" I said pausing the show. "I'm hungry as hell, you wanna go eat" he said, "yea lemme go take a quick shower, and pick some clothes out and I'll be ready" I said getting up. He leaned back in the couch and turned WWE on nodded to what I said to him. I went into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and got into the hot shower.

I heard the door open and knew it was Jordan. "Yes baby" I said, "nothing" he said, he was making ruffling noises and I was really wondering what he was doing. "Bae what you doing" I said, "I'm getting in the shower with my girl" he said as my heart dropped, "no your not" I said. "Bae please" he said opening the shower curtain, "STOPP" I said covering my body up. "Bae its ok, with your fine ass" he said climbing in, at this point I have an attitude. When he got in his lil thang was just thanging, It was nowhere near little. I continued to wash my body as he stared me down. I rolled my eyes at him and he grabbed me by my neck which made a moan slip out. "What's wrong with you" he said kissing on my neck, "u-uh baee" I said moaning.

He kept kissing on my neck and lifted my leg up and started massaging my wet clit. "MHMM" I moaned out, "can I baby" he said my mind was telling me no but my body was saying yes. I didn't even say nothing, he put his hard dick at my entrance and softly pushed himself inside of me. I winced in pain which turned into a moan and he started slowly going in and out of me. Slow strokes. My moans and his groans filled the air, he started to speed up and it made my moans louder. "Turn around and bend that ass over" he said sliding out of me, I bit my lip and bent over.

He slammed inside of me and made moan loud as f.ck. he started giving me backshots and he bent down. "Uhh shit, throw that ass back baby" he said in my ear, he slapped my ass and I did as he told."what's my name baby" he said giving me backshots again. "J-JORDAN" I SAID MOANING, "That's not my name baby" he said going  harder. "DADDY" I said screaming. He started to slow down and I felt my insides squeeze on his d.ck and soon enough I creamed all on his dick. "Get that" he said, I nodded and bent down and started to suck on his d.ck.

He pushed my head and started to f.ck my throat. At this point I was gagging and choking and it was kinda embarrassing but I kept going. Soon enough I was all done and he smiled. I blushed so much I felt my cheeks start to burn. "It's ok to blush baby" he said in my ear.

How'd y'all like this Chapter?
What do you think about Jess and Deshawn?
Keep reading to find out.