C22

Chelle POV

"Cheyenne no turning back" I said as we walked up to door, "Raggedy ass door" she said knocking, I almost wanted to laugh but this isn't the time not place to be keke kawing. Once the door opened my cracky mother opened the door but she looked better then the last time we seen her. Cheyenne did nothing but roll her eyes while I just looked at her disgustingly.

^Their mom

^Their mom

"The f.ck y'all come here for" she said blowing out some cigarette smoke, "We came to show you something now you gone let us in or we will let in ourselves" Cheyenne said. "Chelle I see your still the quiet one" she said laughing, she let us in and surprisingly it didn't look as bad as I thought it would. It was civilized. Like she had a child running around in here. We sat down on the couch and she sat on the one across from her. I put the old iPhone 5 on the table in front of her and pressed play. It was like before when she seen it I could tell she got the chills from noticing it.

The recording played all out and she looked kinda mad but tryna control it. "So where you get that from" she said finally breaking the silence, "Now you know d-" Cheyenne began to say but cut herself of the way I looked at her. "You where we got that from, why would you try to sell your own children" I said leaning towards her but putting my elbows on my knees. "When did you become all gang gang, it was just something to scare your father" she said grabbing a blunt from I done even know where. "I been gang gang, and why would you not want our father in our lives" I said looking over at Cheyenne, she looked like she damn wanted to know cuz her face scrunched up.

"I cheated on your father with SpiteT twice, he never knew but I honestly don't think that's your dad and that's the only way I could get him away, maybe you should do a DNA test" she said blowing smoke out her mouth. "Alright c'mon Chelle, that's all we needed" Cheyenne said while her voice cracked, I shook my head at my mom and we walked out the house and to my car. Once we pulled out of the driveway, I decided to go to Walmart to get a DNA test just so we can get it over with.

Cheyenne POV

All of this is making complete sense, her being all mean and shit to us, all adds up. When Chelle came back from Walmart I just started to hyperventilate and I know I shouldn't be stressing like this because, I did just have a baby. So we will have to wait until that dinner Saturday with his new bitch. Anyway I was packing my stuff when baby Tylee started crying. "What's wrong mama" I said picking her up, she just kept crying so I just plopped one of my titties in her mouth. Tyshawn was the quiet one, he barely cried unless he is hungry. After I was done feeding her I burped her and put her back in the crib beside Tyshawn.

Ghost POV

"AYE BAE LETS PLAY BASKETBALL" I said getting up to go to the garage. "Baee I just got out the shower" she said whining, "You can take another one later, with me so come on" I said as she huffed and went back upstairs. I went to the garage to get the basketball then I went to the backyard to the court. She walked back out with some nike shorts and a nike sports bra. She looked good just like that. "You know I used to play up til my sophomore year right" she said tying her hair up, "So you think you gone win, the score is 25, you ready" I said. "Alright" she said, I checked the ball then we went into action. I'm not gone cap she was all up on me and that proves that she really did play. I stepped back the shoot the ball and she blocked it.

30 minutes later

"Step back" she said stepping back to shoot. I tried to block but she made it, we were at 18-21, and you damn right I got 21. What I look like loosing to a girl? The whole time she was teasing me, bending over and shit, and yea I did fall for it but I snapped out of it. But now she had 21, which means we tied up. I checked the ball and I was doing all types of tricks on her but somehow she managed to STEAL THE BALL. She ran up to the hoop and shot, "I told you I used to play" she said dusting her shoulders. "Shut up" I said, i didnt check this time and we just went straight into action. I stepped back and I shot the ball and made a 3 making it 22-24. "Only one more shot and I win baby" I said, she just smiled and I knew she was up o something. "You better not be bout to cheat" I said, "I'm not" she said checking the ball. She did a few tricks on me and I was getting a lil bit stuck. Then she stepped back and shot and she made it. "I won, 26-24" she said cheering for herself, I threw the ball and I turned around to go back in the house. She jumped on my back and I had the perfect idea. I turned around towards the pool and started running towards it, "BAEE STOP I'M NOT F.CKING PLAYING" she screamed, I ignored that and jumped right in the pool. Once both of us popped up she got back on my back and wrestled me into the water. Like kids we played for like another 30 minutes then we went upstairs to go get in the shower. Sorry but you should know where this is about to go. 😏

How'd y'all like this Chapter?
How do you think the dinner is going to be at SpiteT house.
Keep reading to find out.