C10

Chelle POV
2 months later

"Sitting here staring at your picture with a slight grin even though you hate me I know you'll let me f.ck again" me, Jess, and Cheyenne sung. I've gotten better for the last two months, Cheyenne has her ways in making me feel better and she did just that. And so did Ghost, he took me on a date the day I found out I had a miscarriage, and asked me to be his girl, you wanna know what I said. HELL YES. I love his energy, he is goofy like me, funny, charming, all things a girl would want from a man.

"Suck up on that clit until that p.ssy got a hickey baby" Cheyenne sung while twerking. "Ayy" I said said smacking her butt. She has gotten bigger since she found out she was pregnant. "Wooh child I'm tired" Chey said,  "Y'all we should go to the mall" Jess said sitting down, "yea I need to buy some baby clothes" Chey said rubbing her stomach. "Ok I'll be back in 30" Jess said getting up, "yea me too" Chey said walking out too. As I watched the both of them got into their cars I closed the door then went upstairs to take a quick shower.

15 minutes later
I was drying my legs off when I heard the front door open. "BAE" Ghost yelled from downstairs, "YES" I screamed back. "COME HERE" he said, "NO YOU COME HERE" I said sliding on my bra and panties, and putting a robe on before he could come in. "Can you watch-" he said as a cut him off, "you know I will baby" I said coming closer to him. "Gimme kiss" I said leaning up towards his face. I'm way shorter then him, I'm 5'4 and he is at least 6'3. He picked me up so I can reach his face and he passionately kissed me. Like always sparks went up my back and left the hairs on my neck standing.

He put me down once he heard Jada's feet running up the steps and toward my room. "Hey Chelle" she said giving me a hug, "hey baby" I said kissing her cheeks. She giggled and ran out the room to hers I guess. "Where you going today" he asked me, "just to the mall and with Jess and Cheyenne" I said going to my closet to look for something to wear. "Oh well I gotta go baby, I'll see you tonight ok" he said kissing my lips then my cheek. "Damn baby yo ass getting fat" he said smacking it. "Really" I said pushing him away, "damn right, I'ma be home around 8:30 ish, I'ma try to be here earlier for dinner but work been crazy these last few days" he said shaking his head. "it's ok baby" I said, "alright bye baby" he said walking out.

I pulled out some light blue ripped jeans, a Simple Life shirt, and my icy blue Ugg slides.

I heard the bell ring and I knew it was Jess

I heard the bell ring and I knew it was Jess. I walked downstairs and opened the door and it was this skanky hoe standing there with some booty shorts, a black sleeveless crop top and some black ugg slides. "Yes" I said about to catch an attitude, "where's Ghost" she said smacking on her gum. "That should be none of your concern he gotta girl and I'm it" I said folding my arms across my chest. "Oh b.tch he won't saying that last night when I was riding his d.ck" she said taking out her phone. She showed me a video and knew it was fake. "First off all hoe that ain't my boyfriend, he got tattoos all over and that n.gga ankles look skinny as h.ll and they ashy as f.ck, I advise you to kick rocks for I help you out with that" I said to her as she huffed and walked away. "Typical hoes" I said about to close the door as Jess pulled up. "Hey girl you look cute" I said letting her in, "thanks, I try my best" she said chuckling. She had on some blue ripped shorts, a Just do it shirt on and red orange-ish crocs.

 She had on some blue ripped shorts, a Just do it shirt on and red orange-ish crocs

Just as I was about to close the door Cheyenne came pulling up. She had on a brown dress that showed her baby bump, a black jean jacket and brown fur slides.

 She had on a brown dress that showed her baby bump, a black jean jacket and brown fur slides

"You look cute babes" she said walking up to the door. "thanks you do too, lemme just slick my hair up real quick and put my shoes on and I'll be ready" I said as Jada walked downstairs. "Look guys I picked my own clothes out" she said spinning around giving us 360, "aww you did, you look so cute" Jess said pinching her cheeks. "You do that like Grandma J" Jada said giggling. She had on a pink Sorry boys Daddy is my valentine shirt on, dark blue ripped jeans, and pink mid ones

 She had on a pink Sorry boys Daddy is my valentine shirt on, dark blue ripped jeans, and pink mid ones

"Ok I'll be back" I said running back upstairs. I went straight to my hair drawer and got out my eco gel and edge booster edge control. My favorite. I quickly slicked my hair up into a high messy bun and did my edges. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse, and sprayed some perfume on and went downstairs. "Alright y'all I'm ready" I said, we all walked out and went to Jess's car since she had the biggest out of all of us. "To the mall we go" Cheyenne said sitting back in her seat.

How did y'all like this Chapter?

I know it wasn't as much action but try to make the best out of it because I promise the next Chapter will be worth it.

Keep reading to find out what happens next.