C15

Chelle POV
The day before the cookout

It's been 3 days and tomorrow is the cookout. I'm kinda nervous because I'm about to meet his family and I don't know if they will like me. Jordan keeps saying they'll love me but how am I supposed to know that. Me, Jada, Chey and Jess are going to go shopping for tomorrow, and get our feet and nails done. "Mommy what color should I get me nails" Jada asked, it still kinda bothers me when she calls me that but I'm starting to except it. "Uhh maybe white like me" I said as we walked outside to the car. "I want pink" she said laughing, "ok baby" I said laughing at her silliness.

We made it to the nail salon and I saw Chey and Jess already sitting in the massage chair with their feet in the water. "Hey boo's" I said sitting in the chair by them, "Heey" they said in unison, "what y'all getting done" I said taking my sandals off, "both of us getting white toes and our nails like a nude brown" Chey said, "dang we all think just alike, I was gonna get that too" I said leaning back as the lady worked her magic. "Perfect" Jess said laughing, "what you getting done Jada" she said sitting up, "I want pink toes and pink nails" Jada said.

1 hour later

^ Mine

^ Chey's

^ Chey's

^ Jess's

^ Jess's

^ Jada's

^ Jada's

An hour later we were all done with our feet and hands and we left to go to the mall. When we finally made it Jess started smiling her tail off. "Girl why you smiling so hard" I said side eyeing her, "Y'all remember Deshawn" she said smiling even harder, I nodded and so did Chey. "Well me and him went a few places, some dates and now we are talking on that level, I didn't even know I was smiling, just the thought of him gives me chills" she said still smiling, me and Chey laughed and looked back at her. "Jess the Mess is sprung" I said still laughing.

2 hours later

"Alright see y'all tomorrow" I said getting out the car with the sleeping Jada in my arms. They waved as I got into the house and Jordan was on the couch knocked out. I giggled and went upstairs to take Jada's clothes off to put her in her pajamas. After I was done with that I went back downstairs to wake up Jordan. "Baby wake up" I said shaking him, "what what" he said slightly opening his eyes. "Come get in the bed" I said giggling, he got up and we went into the room. "How was your day" he said slidinging off his shorts, "It was good, nice and relaxing, you know" I said putting on one of his big T-shirts and stayed in my pink lingerie set. I climbed in the bed and laid on my side knowing Jordan would cuddle up on me. And he did. "Baby I can't say I'm in love yet but just know that I'm falling more and more in love with you everyday" he said pulling me onto his chest. "Aww baby" I said kissing his lips softly,

"Guess what happened today at the trap" he said, "What" I said drifting off to sleep. "This b.tch named Bianca came in my office and was like hey baby and I was like get the f.ck out my face for I get my girl to come f.ck you up, then she was like, get her, Ian scared of no b.tch that don't got her own daddy, then I got somebody to f.ck her ass up" he said, "oh that's what that b.tch get, matter a fact before the cookout lemme get my blows on ha' ass" I said. "Stop cussing, and no tomorrow me and you having fun so wait another time ok baby" he said kissing my forehead, "ok goodnight babe" I said slowly drifting back to sleep. "Goodnight babygirl" he said, just the sound of his voice put me to sleep and I was out like light.

How'd y'all like this Chapter?
Was it interesting?
Sorry for the wait I had to do a few things?
Keep reading to find out what happens next.