C25

Chelle POV
5 months later

Baby what are we doing" I questioned as he was driving, "Didn't I say it was a surprise" he said. I rolled my eyes because we have been driving for what feels like forever. "What I tell you about rolling your eyes" he said, "Shut up" I said under my breath. He laughed and then we pulled up to a beautiful beach. "Oh my gosh" I said covering my mouth, "I told you it was a surprise, it's more to it though" he said. We fgot out and followed this rose pedal trail to this white table with champagne on it and two steaks that looked delicious. "Oh my god babe" I said jumping on him, he laughed and I kissed him. We sat down and started talking, laughing, eating, and then all of a sudden men started playing cellos (an orchestra instrument). I looked back at Jordan and he was on one knee. OH MY F.CKING GOSH. HE IS PROPOSING. I immediately covered my mouth and felt the tears start to come. "Baby, I love you with all my heart and I just knew you would be my lady, and I thought you would notice how nervous I was...they say the older the violin gets the sweeter the notes, but I notice that with you, the longer we are together the more I learn about you, I just want you to give me your blessing so...will you marry me" he said looking me in my eyes.

It took me awhile, I thought I was dreaming, I thought this was a daydream. "Yes I will marry you" I said, he smiled brightly and picked me up and twirled me around causing the both of us to laugh. "I love you" I said kissing his soft plumped lips, "I love you more" he said. I smiled and we went back to the house and I felt like something was off. Then we walked in and "SURPRISE" everybody said. "You guys knew" I said tearing up, "Just for about two weeks" Chey said. Mama, my brothers, my sister's, my dad, Natalie, and my close friends were all here supporting me and Jordan. We all partied and had all types of fun and it brought tears to my eyes that everybody in this room loves me.

Then the doorbell rung and Jordan got up to go get the door. In walked my...my grandma, my mom's mom, my mom stopped letting us see her and it bothered me. "Grams" Chey said about to cry, she nodded notifying it was her and me and Chey got up to hug her. Both of us were crying in her arms and she was holding us like she used to. "My little crybabies" Grams said which made both us laugh. We continued to have fun and we talked to Grams for awhile. After another hour of partying everybody left and Jordan was going to go get Jada from Mama's house. I was there by myself and I went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I don't know why but I felt the need to throw up and I ran to the bathroom and let everything out. I got up and brushed my teeth and went to go get in the shower.

Ghost POV

"BAEE" I said walking in the house with the sleeping Jada in my arms. "Yes" she said very low, I'm surprised I heard her. "What's wrong" I said, "My stomach hurt" she said, "Ok I'll be back ok" I said, she nodded and I walked upstairs to put Jada in her bed. Once I put her pajamas on I went back downstairs and picked up Chelle like it was nothing. I laid her in the bed and pulled my shirt and pants off and laid down on her stomach. I laid light kisses on it and her hands rubbed threw my scalp as she started to fall asleep. Once she was sleep, I laid down beside her and pulled her closer to me.

This girl is really about to be my wife, only thing left to do is get her pregnant so she can have my baby or babies. Lol. I watched her sleep peacefully and listened to her soft snores and I kept kissing her forehead until I fell asleep but I didn't. So I just got out the bed and went to go smoke a blunt or two on the balcony. I started thinking like, I need to get out this dumb gang shit and move on with um life and do better things. I'm still young and still have chances to fill. Maybe I'll leave, it's not that easy though. I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face and went back to the room and laid down. Hopefully I can do these better things. Just Hopefully.

How did y'all like this Chapter?
How do you think the wedding planning is going to be?
What do you think is wrong with Chelle?
Do you think Jordan will get out of the gang?
Keep reading to find out.