C2

Prince POV
"Yo my name is Snoop and that's G, Prince, Ty and you Snake" Snoop said as I eyed shawty. She wasn't like these other girls in here. She dressed more like a boy then a girl. Tomboy. She smiled softly the got up and went to the bar. "Sorry she doesn't get out a lot" Chey said. Chey is Ty's girl. She cute but not like her sister. "she fine as hell" I said getting up walking towards the bar where she was. As I was walking up to her I noticed she was checking her surroundings like she really didn't want to be here. She then looked at me then looked back at the TV that was up at the bar. I sat beside her and looked up at the TV.

"Lemme get some Hennessy" I said looking at the bartender. She nodded and did her thing and gave it to me. "You feeling this huh" I said looking at Chelle. "It's a football game duh" she said sipping on her margarita. She seemed really cool but seem to much as a boy. "ay lemme take you to my room" I said touching her hand. She looked at me disgust in her eyes as she yanked her hand away. "Wassup with you, I'm not like most of these females that like to bump and grind on n.ggas they don't know" she said still sipping on her margarita. "I'm not tryna do nothing, I can barely here you from the music, lemme talk to you in private" I said grabbing her hand softly. She looked at me skepticaly as she got up as I led her to an empty room. We then made it to a room and she let go off my hand and crossed her arms across her chest. "So wassup" she said looking at me up and down.

"Ok so you know that coffee shop on 16th street" I said. "Yea why", she said still looking at me skepticaly. "It's a boy that sends you letters everyday there right" I said sitting down lighting a blunt. She looked at me like she seen a ghost and she covered her mouth. "It's-"she said as I cut her off "it's me". I smiled and blew the smoke out my nose as I looked at her. "That whole time that was you, I would be looking around thinking I would know who it was just from seeing then everyday but I didn't" she said still in awe. "I dropped the letter off and then I leave" I said getting up. As soon as I kissed her hand gunshots went off.
I'ma hood n.gga so I'm used to the gunshots and it seems likes shawty from the hood to cuz she barely jumped. I grabbed my gun and told Chelle to stay there.

Chelle POV
Me and Chey walked over to the closet and sat down on floor. "I told you I didn't want to go for a reason" I said rolling my eyes. " Shut up Chelle" she said. I didn't feel like going back and forth with her so I just sat back against the wall. 5 minute later

I heard rustling around and I honestly got scared so I went to my purse and got out my mace (pepper spray). As soon as the door opened I sprayed whoever it was dead in they eyes. The person screamed in pain and I seen his face and it was the boy Prince. "Oh I'm sorry" I said getting a small water bottle out the mini fridge that was in there.
Yes I was being nosy and snooping around his closet, that's how I found the water bottles. I  poured it slowly in his eyes as the pain blinked away. His eyes were still red but they were ok now. "Damn girl" he said rubbing his eye. "Stop that's not going to help anything" I said slapping his hand away. He smacked his lips and laid back on the bed. "Ok Chey we need to go, bye um Prince" I said walking towards the door with Chey right behind me. The whole place was a mess, it will take days for it to it back to how it was before. I seen Snoop and the rest of the boys sitting there looking mad. I decided to just get walk out because it won't my business. Me and Chey drove home in an awkward silence, I told her I didn't want to go but she wanted to be hardheaded and just not except the fact I really didn't wanna go.

How was this Chapter?
You think Chelle is going to go out anymore after today?
Or is she gonna stay in contact with Prince?
Keep reading to find out💕😘