C27

Chelle POV
2 years later

"Mama" my baby Chance said, it's been two years and everything is good, Jordan stopped trapping and gave it up to G and he started his own clothing line and it's all over the world. Me, I design clothes to for his clothing line for girls and women and I love it. Chance is a year and a half old, Jada is 8 and she grows like sprouts. Anyway we moved out of Baton Rouge to San Diego, California and it's hot as a b.tch out here. Me, Chey, and Jess are still friends and including Andrea. We go out every other Friday and sometimes we have little picnics with our kids. Me and my brothers are close and so is me and my little sister Alani, she comes here with me every once and a while, so does Andre, Snoop, and Amari. So much has happened these past two years ago that we didn't have time for planning but the thing is tomorrow is my wedding and I'm excited. I know I'm going to cry because I'm about to marry the love of my life.

"MOMMY" Jada screamed from upstairs, "YES" I said, "COME HERE PLEASE" she said. I laughed and I picked up Chance and walked up the stairs to Jada's room. "Yes baby" I said getting to her room, "When is Lani coming back" she said, "Umm I don't know, your going to see her tomorrow but she can't sleep over" I said. She clapped her hands in excitement and giggled. They are very close for Lani to be 11 and Jada to be 8, they call each other cousins. Jordan was gone trying to find some baby gates so Chance won't try to go up the stairs or go down them to.

Ghost POV

"31.42 baby" the cashier said, "Look I can hook you up with one of my friend but I'm getting married tomorrow so shut the fuck up with that sh.t" I said handing her the card. She huffed and scanned the card, she then pretended like she dropped the card and bent over. "Yo give my sh.t" I said getting my bag and taking the card and walked out the store. "F.ck is wrong with these h.es" I said. Dang it's been two years, I stopped trapping by the way and passed it down to G. I told him if he need me then I'm here, I won't hesitate to go way back to Baton Rouge. I'm getting married tomorrow and a n.gga is nervous. My lil man Chance is growing up fast asab to though, he bout to be 2 September 21. But anyway I pulled up to the house and got out and went inside. "AHHH MAMA" Chance said running away naked from Chelle laughing. "Run lil man she gone get you" I said, he just did his lil high pitched scream laugh, whatever it is he do and kept running. Chelle grabbed him and put him on her hip, "I'ma get your daddy, he gone get a pop pop" she said, I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes laughing and she went upstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of Hot Cheetos and water. I sat down on the island and thought like damn I'm really getting married tomorrow, this is for real bruh. I smiled to myself and went upstairs, Jada was in her room reading a book while Chelle was rocking Chance to sleep. "Hey babygirl" I said, "Hey daddy, I can't wait til tomorrow" she said smiling, "Me to" I said. "I can't wait to wear my pretty white dress and my white sandals, I'm going to look like a princess" she said, "You're already a princess and this princess needs to go to sleep to get her beauty sleep alright" I said, she giggled. "Good night daddy, I love you" she said yawning, "I love you more babygirl" I said kissing her forehead. She giggled and laid down. I smiled and walked out to my room and went to the balcony to smoke a blunt.

Once I smoked the last little bit I put it in my ash tray and went back inside. I laid down beside Chelle and pulled her on top of me. "No nasty we got to get up early tomorrow" she said, "Freaky ass, I won't even thinking about it, I just wanted to cuddle my wife" I said, she smiled and kissed my lips softly and laid back on my chest. "I love you baby" she said, "I love you more" I said, "You better" she said. I smacked her ass and she laughed and hit my chest. I smiled and soon enough my eyes started to lower and I went to sleep.

How did y'all like this Chapter?
How do you think the wedding is going to be?
Keep reading to find out.