C9

Ghost POV
2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since everything went down. Chelle has been in the same spot since everything happened and I know it's eating her up. Let me fill you in.

Flashback
"DADDY" Jada said jumping on me. Chelle, Cheyenne and Jada were with one of my most trusted person that work for me. Jess. She is the only girl I trust and respect that works for me. She is a doctor and she is a good hacker. She was cleaning up Chelle's gunshot wound. Yes, she got shot. "you ok babygirl" I said to Jada examining her body. "yes but that big man hurt Chelle" Jada said as the both of us looked over at Chelle. She was still laying down on the van floor as Jess was still cleaning her wound up.

"What he do" I said to her, she immediately started crying and the first thing that came to my mind was that he raped her. "H-He raped me" she said crying louder, my blood boiled and I could feel myself grow angry. "It's ok he is gone now, ok you'll be safe, Jess check her up down there when we get to the trap" I said. She nodded and wrapped up the wound. "You want me to stay here with you" I asked Chelle. She nodded and wiped the tears off her face. I climbed in and then Spite came over with Snoop.

Chelle and Cheys's face both dropped and Chelle covered her mouth. "Chelle, Cheyenne, I am your father" he said. Cheyenne had nothing but anger on her face and looked like she wanted to just punch him in his face. "I know you might be mad, I know you might hate me but I'm sorry all of this happened, its a lot that I have to tell the both of you, the reason I left, where I went, everything so if you give me the time of day Ill be more than happy" he said. "The f.ck you need-" Cheyenne started off but stopped when Chelle hit her arm. "What" Chey said to Chelle, "I'm sorry for her, um yea, just give me your number" she said. He nodded and they exchange numbers and he left.
Flashback over

I got up out my bed and went to go check on Chelle. She hasn't even spoke to me ever since that night. "Ay you hungry" I said sitting on the edge of the bed. She didn't say anything just put the cover over her head. "Look Chelle I know things are hard but you gotta get up" I said sliding the cover off her head. "Can you leave pleas-" she stopped herself when she got up and ran to the bathroom. She started throwing up and I held her hair back. "Damn you ok" I said wiping her mouth with a towel. "I don't know, I think I need to go to the doctor" she said holding the bottom of her stomach. "Is it anything else that's wrong" I said to her handing a toothbrush to her. "yea I'm very heavy with my, you know, monthly" she said nervously. "Ok get washed up and we'll go" I said walking out the bathroom.

Chelle POV

We were sitting in the big waiting room when they finally called my name. We followed close behind the lady and we entered a small room with a chair and one of those bed thingies. "Ok your doctor should be here any minute but can you tell me what's the problem" she said taking out her clipboard. "Throwing up, heavy periods, back cramps in my lower back, and headaches" I said all in one breath. "Ok Dr. Brown should be here in a few minutes" she said smiling and walking out the room. "What do you think it is" I asked Ghost, "I don't know, I just hope it's nothing to bad". 5 minutes later in walked a tall brown skin lady and she smiled at me very weakly. "Mrs. Harris, I'm sorry but it could be a chance that you have had a miscarriage" she said. My heart dropped and I covered my mouth.

I looked over at Ghost and he looked so angry. He walked out the room and left me in there. "W-What do you mean, I was pregnant" I said on the verge of crying. "Yes ma'am can you pee in this cup please" she said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. On the way there I saw Ghost sitting in the waiting room still with same expression. I walked inside the bathroom and peed in the cup and all of a sudden I felt my stomach grumble. I quickly turned around and let everything out of me. I quickly wiped my mouth with some tissue and rinsed my mouth out with some water. I walked out the bathroom and back to my room and Ghost was back.

"Ok this will take 10 minutes" she said walking out. "I'm sorry Chelle" he said pulling me closer to him. I let out my tears and I cried loudly. "He took my innocence, he took it" I said still crying in his chest. "It's ok, it's all going to be ok alright" he said kissing my forehead. "I can't believe this" I said lower than a whisper. Then Dr.Brown walked in and still had that weak smile on her face. "I'm sorry" she said, I cried so much, I know I soaked his shirt. She handed me some tissues and I wiped my face with them. "It's ok babygirl, I'll make you feel better when we get home" Ghost said kissing my forehead, I just know I'm not going to be the same. I thanked the doctor and we walked out and to the car. Again. Why me?

Ho did y'all like this Chapter?
How do you think Ghost feels about this?
What do you think he is going to do to make her feel better?
Keep reading to find out.