C20

Jordan POV
2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and Wednesday is the day everything will go down. We got our plan and everything should go as planned. I haven't talked to neither one of my baby girls in two weeks and it's tiring. Their my strength and they hold me up so them not being with me is draining. But it's for the greater good, so they will be safe and the rest of the girls too. "Ay boss" one of my workers said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Wassup" I said taking a long pull from my blunt, "It's time" he said. I looked up at the clock and it was 10:45 at night and we get leave at 11:30. I nodded and I went o my closet and got my AR-47 and my glock. Well let's get sh.t started.

Chelle POV

"Get it Mama" I said hyping Mama up. She was doing the two step and surprisingly I'm having fun but I do have my times where I worry about Jordan. I mean it's been two weeks so who wouldnt worry about there boyfriend. "Gama can we get in the pool" Jada said, "Yea let's get our bathing suits" Mama said walking upstairs holding Jada's hand. I went to my room and put on my two piece. Cheyenne walked in the room with a crazy look on her face and it made me laugh. "Girl what's wrong with you" I said still laughing, "Joanne in there getting it with Lamonte" she said. My mouth dropped open and Chey led me to where they were. I heard moans but they didn't sound like sex moans they sounded like... p.ssy eating moan. I lowly laughed and we left to get dressed for the pool. Later on we were all in the pool and Joanne finally joined us. "Mhm" I said laughing, she playfully pushed me and then we all just chilled in the jacuzzi. After playing with Jada we all got tired and went back into the house.

Ghost POV

"AYE GHOST DUCK" I heard G say, I ducked down just in time and the bullet went through a window. Snoop shot the people that shot at me and they fell dead to the floor. We went to the back room and there was the dumb ass tryna escape. Triple H. "Looks like you stuck my n.gga" I said cocking my gun back. "Look I-I'll give you all my product just let me live" he said, I laughed at the bullshit and I looked over at G, Snoop, and Ty. "Y'all ready" I said, they smirked and I looked back at Triple H. "Please m-" he said, I shot him right in the middle of his head and shot him a couple more times and knew he was done for.

We went and stole there product and money and Ty blew the house up. I looked back and the house was in flames, the whole crew made their way back to the trap and I think I'ma give them a lil extra cuz they did good today. 30 minutes later. We finally made it to the trap and I paid everybody and called my main bodyguard Lamonte.

Me: Yoo
Him: wassup man
Me: why you sound happy n.gga
Him: yo sister
Me: what you doing with my sister bro
Him: I'm feeling her man, I know she got a husband and all but that n.gga cheating on her and I can treat her so much better, she fails to realize how much she is worth though
Me: yea, don't be playing with my sister yo, I'm already close enough to killing that n.gga, but I'm on the way over there, the war over, but don't tell them I'm coming alright
Him: alright man

I hung up and smiled to myself cuz I can finally see my baby girls. I smiled to myself and lit a blunt as G, Ty, and Snoop walked in. "We did good tonight man" G said, "You damn right, I'm finna go to the strip club" Snoop said. I laughed and grabbed my keys to go to the safe house. On my way out the door Spite was standing outside of my car. "You going to go see the girls" he asked with no emotion, "Yea why" I said. "I need to speak with Chelle" he said, I nodded and he got in the passenger seat and I pulled off towards the safe house. I hope everything goes good because I feel like it's not going to go as good as I hope it would be.

How did y'all like this Chapter?
How do you think Chelle is going to react?
Keep reading to find out. 😘