⌈CHAPTER 40 ⎮⎮ GREEN EYED⌋

A/N: I'M BACK & I've missed you all sm <3 stuff is cooling off slowly but surely. Thank you for the support, I will be updating weekly again xx

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   . 

Esme Ambrose (POV)

I was in the library with Blaise since Anzac ditched me. He's been ignoring me almost this whole week and I haven't done anything. I wanted to get as much as I can done so I can relax on the weekend, Blaise was too but only because he claims he was getting fucked up tonight. 

He wouldn't tell me who or where, it's not like I can go.

Well maybe I can... we'll see.

I asked him about Lucy and not much was really said but after he eventually told me that she seemed to be holding back and things were getting toxic. Blaise doesn't want to put the blame all on her but he still said that she was the cause. I was best friends with them both meaning I couldn't pick a side.

"So you're getting the cold shoulder from Zac?"

"Strange right?" I sighed, "I haven't done anything."

"Probably Draco."

"What do you mean?"

"Well him and Zac go at it a lot it seems because of you especially this year."

"Yeah I know... wait- this year?" I asked, "What has happened the other years?"

"Draco always seemed jealous of how close Zac and you were obviously he still is," He started to chuckle, "You should've seen how they acted during the 4th year, but seriously don't tell anyone I told you since all that happens in our dorm."

"You seem to have a lot of trust in me to be telling me this."

"Of course," He chuckled, "Also because I know you and the other two have said shit in your dorm."

"You guys are always in there so that's hardly ever." I smirked, "But yes you guys have gotten us upset plenty of times."

"Who get's brought up more?"

"Definitely you."

"Really?!"

"Absolutely," I said, "Anytime you did something good or bad Lucy spilled everything."

"What else?"

"Nothing that interesting for a guy's perspective." I paused, "For a good 3 years it was about sex, guys and drugs."

I remember Adaline was the first one to have sex then after Lucy. The three of us got high and drank together as a first time. It seems like a long time ago when I think about it now.

"What about you guys?"

"Let's just say we got really excited when we started noticing girls... more," He continued, "Zac and Draco did but I was set on Lucy."

"I see I heard they both have a high body count."

"I wouldn't say that for the both of them Draco and Zac are different."

"Different?"

"Yeah well okay Zac fucked a lot of girls but it was always a one time thing and with Draco it was lesser girls but seemed to fuck more times."

"It's crazy how you know all this."

"We're pretty close than we may seem Esme especially when we have to tell each other we're bringing someone over." He chuckled, "Is Draco like that with you?"