Epilogue

Liam's POV

"Liam where are you going? We are going to be late!" Kayson complained.

"It'll be fine!" In my mind I saw all the people but there was no one aroungd us.  I had police block off this section of Macy's.

 Kayson had just finished her American tour and went back to Beloit for a few days. When she got there I was waiting for her. We hadn't gotten to see each other lately since she had been touring America and the boys and I were on our world tour. We were on our 5th album and constantly breaking world records. The fans demanded a world tour... so One Direction gave it to them. Today we were going down to Chicago so we could go back to London but I decided we make a pit stop first.   I held Kayson's hand tight then le go of it. She stood there for a few seconds. 

"Go ahead and take the blindfold off." I told her. Her bright blue eyes were seeing the world once again. She looked around first. Tears came to her eyes and hand went over her mouth. Then she looked down at me. She started to laugh cry when she realized what was happening. I was down on one knee and proposing. 

"Kayson Ann Mackenzie.. do you know what today is?" I asked her. She nodded tears strolling down her face. "Today is February 24th. In exactly two minutes 5 years ago you bumped into me here in this Panda Express line. Since then we've had our ups and downs. And I really dont know why it took me so long to do this because since the day we met  I knew you were the one for me. When the X Factor came .. things were really hard. And when you got second place I was so proud of you and yet still so upest becuase I knew you would rise to fame and be gone even more. I can honestly say thes last 5 years have been the greatest years of my life so please... Marry me?" Now the tears streamed down her face but she was laughing too.

"Yes," She nodded, "Of course I will." I hugged her and spun her around like I did after I hadn seen her in a long time.  I placed the diamond ring on her finger and spoke once more. 

"Well we better go. I dont think Zayster and Soh would like it if we missed THEIR wedding.. " 

"YEah... Zayn needs the bestman ant the bachelor party.." Kayson laughed. She grabbed my hand and we ran like we were 5 again.

Zayn's POV 

"Liam. I'm nervous." I said as I pased back and forth.

"It'll be alright Lad." He assured me.

"What if she isn't able to handle being married to me?" I worried.

"Zayn she wrote a book on how to survive dating you. I'm sure marrying you will just give her another bestseller." He laughed. Sophie had started to write 'How to Survive Dating a SuperStar' a few weeks after we got to England. Once she finished it, it got published. It was a number 1 bestseller all over the world. After it was out she became just as famous as us.

I bit my lip still nervous.

"Hey Lou! Tell Zayn that Sophie will be just fine after marrige. He is worrying too much."

"Yeah... sorry I'm late man. Chloe needed help getting into her dress. Baby bumpw aren't the best for fitting into bridesmaid dresses. But as Liam said everything will be just fine. I promisea if you don't believe this married man take in from the family man. Niall's an expert on family." Lou said fixing his tie.

"Zayn, Sophie will be happy as ever. She lives with you everyday anyways. Its the same as always except she will have your last name. "Niall added, "I gotta go find Mr. Peter . I have a feeling somoene will need to go potty before he hold the rings for Uncle Zayn and Aunt Sophie. " Niall grabbed the light brown haired, blue eyed child and tickled him.