Sophie

Sophie's POV

It was 10 am when I arrived here, at Drue's house. She was a close family- friend and a year older than me. She had finished her first year at Beloit college. She had an apartment really close to the school.That's where I was. She promised I could stay there awhile, until I got a place or decided what I was doing. For me this was weird. I was still 17, turning 18 in July and I was thinking about getting my own place. She helped me unpack. Then at 8 she left and went oout with her boyfriend. 

 I was sad, sitting all alone, waiting for someone to call me, text me, come and see me. My phone beeped. Zayn's beautiful face came on my screen and a smile crept across my face. I read the message. ' Leaving now. We'll be back at 10 so I can make it over real quick to say hi. But tomorrow I expect to see you bright and early at 8 at my place so we can go out for breakfast. We have so much to talk about xxx'. God he was so irrisistable. I texted him back the address. I could barely text though, I was shaking that badly. This is what he did to me.

At 10:30, there was a knock on the door. 

Zayn's POV

Before  knocking I stood there awhile. I was nervous. I hadn't seen Sophie in a longtime. What if she didn't feel the same anymore? What if she didn't care about me? What if I dissappointed her? The what-ifs passed through my mind until I realized I'd been standing there for 10 minutes. I knocked. 

 The door crept openand I saw the most beautiful face in the world. Shophie's smile grew.  Her blue eyes sparkled and her hair was in a cute messy bu. I stepped into the room. MY hands clasped her hips as I picked her up and spun her around into a hug. 

"Zayn..." She said nearly in tears.

"Soph, don't cry." I kissed her forehead while still hugging her. We stood there for a long. It was like when the boys had seen the other girls this past Friday. But we needed it. We didn't talk. We just stood there. Hugging for forever, but both happy. I left at 11:00 when Drue got there. Sophie and I just said our goodbyes and left. She left me waiting for tomorrow. It was going to be great. We could spend the whole day if we wanted because she didn't have to go to school. After school we were purposing our England idea to the girls, all of them together. It was going to be great.

I heard a knock at 7:45 on my door. I was ready and up, but the boys were all still sleepy.

"Who is at the damn door?" Louis screamed.

 "Zayn!!! Get the door!" Niall shouted.

"Seriously, Zayn answer it!" Harry yelled.

"NO! I got it!"Liam smiled at me knowing who it was. "OH HELLO SOPHIE!" He hugged her and so did I. The rest of the boys came running out.

"Sophie!!!" Louis, in only his boxers, gave her a big boobear hug. Atleast He was wearing his boxers, Harry was wearing his blanket, when he hugged her. She just shook her head anfd laughed. Niall came out last and he was wearing Shorts, thank god.

"Oh poor Sophie, has to be welcomed by two nearly and one full naked guy. Bet she enjoys that!" Niall laughed while hugging her. 

"She knows she likes it!" Harry joked.

"Guys... You couldn't at least put on pants!?" I stared at them. 

"It's fine..." She laughed.

"See I told you!" Harry chuckled.

"Let's Go Soph, before they get even more naked!" I laughed and guided her out. 

"Bye Love Birds!" Liam called on our way out.  

As she got in the car she  spoke again, "So where are we going?" 

"You'll see."

Sophie's POV

The driver stopped the car, and put a blindfold on me.

"Can you tell me where we are going now!!??" I asked as we got out of the car.

"Nope.." He popped the 'P'. I could here the smile in his voice. Then we stopped walking. It was so quiet I was scared someone was going to pop out and scare me. Zayn took the blindfold off. It was magical. We were at this beautiful secluded area, in a park. There were tons of lights dangling above our heads, and the contrast of the not fully lighten sky made it look even better. On the ground there was a picnic basket, with a blanket below it. 

"Madem." He said in a price-like voice, while holding mey hand to guide me to the ground." He sat down beside me and opened up the basket.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked smiling like a freak.

"Well, your favorite!" He chuckled handing me a PB and J sandwich.

"Zayn, you remebered!?" I couldn't believe he remebered something so small.

"Of course." He took a bite of he sandwich.

"Can I just say this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen?" I smiled. It was the truth, it was.

"Then obviously you never looked in the mirror." His eyes looked into mine. I sat there unable to say anything. 

"Zayn, I love you.." I said shaking my head still in disbelief of what he had just said. Then he just did it. He kissed me. His lips, they were the softer than soft. His breathe was to die for. His strong yet gentle hand played with my bonde hair, and it tickled my ear. For a moment he pulled away to look me in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful.

"I love you too." He just smiled then and pulled me back into a kiss. 

Liam's POV 

At about 4pm I got a text from Zayn saying he was on the way back over to our hotel room. Everyone else was here. The girls knew we had news so  they were excited. Plus they knew Sophie was coming which doubled the excitment. Zayn continued to text me and tell me about his day. Him and Sophie spent most of the day talking out at the park, where Zayn and I had set up the picnic stuff, earlier that morning. Then they went bowling and out to lunch at Subway. The last hours they saw aa movie, or at least went to see a movie and ended up seeing only the beginning because they were making out the rest of the time.. Sounds like things had gone his way. Sophie was now a part of the 1D girlfriends, and Zayn joined the taken group.

"SOPHIE!" I heard screams of the girls in unison.  I laughed thinking about her welcome this morning.

"Maddie, Megan, Bella, Kayson, Chloe!!!" How are you?" Sophie's voice was strong.

"How are we... Well good but more importantly how are you??" Kason said hugging her.

"Good..." She smiled hugging Chloe. 

"And how are you and Zayn?" Maddie winked while Soph was hudding Megan.

"Umm..." She looked at her feet, "Good." She giggled hugging her.

"If you weren't I would have to hit him, I mean you are all he talks about!" Bella laughed huggin Sophie. They both blushed. 

"Alrighty sit down loves!" Louis said loudly but not angerly. 

"Louis, good to see you and Harry fully dressed!" Sophie chuckled. Louis smiled.

"Stop denying it Soph, you loved it!" Harry Smiled.

"Oh shut the hell up Harry! We all know you're attractive, but lets tell them!!" Niall joked around.

"Okay.. Soo... We wanted to know if you want to come to England with us?"