The Tour

Liam's POV

 I hated the movie. Well not the movie itself just but the idea of Kayson with Luke's arm around her. Luke checked his phone and left. 

 "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

 "Tell you what?"

 "That you had a boyfriend.." I wispered fiercely.

 "You never asked." She defended. I got up to give her a minute. I needed some time to think. In the hall I saw a guy making out with some redheaded girl. He was all over her. I hate the way American guys treated their girls. I remember Kayson saying the girls name was Paige and that she didn't like her. Then I saw the guys face it was Luke!

 "What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him.

 "Liam, look you can not tell Kayson!" He paniced.

 "Why not?" I shouted.

 "Think of how you would feel in my case!" He was begging now.

 "I wouldn't be in 'your case' because I'm not a cheater." I glared at him.

 "Calm down."He said.

 "NO! I won't, you can't do this to her Luke!" I screamed but not loud enough to make a scene.

 "Stay out out my business Liam, I wouldn't wanna see you get hurt." He threatened. I walked away still glaring at him. I filled up my drink and went back to sit down. When Luke looked at me I turned where Kayson couldn't see me.

 "Tell her... Or I will."

After the movie Luke had to leave. He kissed Kayson and I felt sick. Those lips had just been all over Paige, but he didn't care one bit.

The rest of us piled into our cars and Kayson took us on the tour she finally promised. She first took us to she the river, it was big but not that interesting. Then she showed us where they all went to school. The girls were all graduating in May. The library was next. It was way to quiet for us guys. We constantly got "SHHH'd"  so we left there fast.Our last stop was the roller rink it was old. There was only one person there, so we skated. It was pretty fun. Every since the X-Factor, the biys and I didn't really get to do stuff like this anymore. We loved our job but we missed doing stuff like this. 

 "Too bad Luke isn't here, he would LOVE this." Kayson smiled. I wondered what  Luke was doing. Probably Paige atually.

 "Can I be honest with you Kace?" I asked her as we skated.

 "Of course!" She replied sweetly. She looked at me, her eyes made me melt.

"I don't think he's the right guy for you..." I said. She stopped skating.

 "Why?" She looked upset.

 "It's just... Just vibes. I didn't mean to upset you."I replied. I was angry that I couldn't tell her. 

 "it's okay." She half smiled and hugged me. I put my arms around her and something just felt... right. I did't understand how this one girl could effect me so much. I had only known her for two days, and she already made me so happy. We skated for another hour then we left.

When the guys and I were alone, we all caught up.

 "Who thought Beloit, Wisconsin would have so many beautiful gals?" Harry chuckled.

 "Harry fancies Bella now doesn't he?" Louis looked at him. He looked down.

 "She's sweet," Then back up, "but I doubt she feels the same. She barely talked to me. I'm not used to that.... It's not bad but strange."

 "Maybe she's just shy lad." Niall suggested.

 "Maybe... So what about you Lou? Chloes quite pretty." Haz said sitting on top of Lou who was laying on the couch.

 "Chloes, I don't know how to explain it. She's different, a good differentbut definately different. I like it though, how I feel when I'm with her. Niall how about you? Madddie was a bit of a big fan huh?"

 "Yeah she was, and funny, and not to mention pretty but we might just end up friends. She was a little to 'Niall Horan' crazy to get to know me. But I still gave her my number."Niall half smile, "Zayn, Sophie?" Ahrry fell on top of Zayn after Louis pushed him off.

 "Sophie is confindent and talkative and beautiful,of course. We got along real well. I know I really don't know her but, I think I'm fallin' lads... Liam, how are you with the whole Luke, Kayson thing...Seemed like you really like her." Zayn pushed Liam off his lap and on top the floor. 

 "Luke is a cheater!!" I burst after pasing back and forth.

 "What?" Everyone said in unison. They knew I didn't lie, jealous or not I didn't joke about cheating.

 "I saw him with that Paige girl, they were making out and I'm just... just pissed!I feel so bad for Kayson. I don't know what to do though. I really like her, but I know if she ends up with me it's because that jerk hurts her!" I was almost yelling stll pasing the floor.

 "American guys agrivate me!" Zayn called out.

 "Maybe you could get her to break up with him?" Louis suggested.

 "And how do I do that?" I asked.

 "Get her to like you!" Harry screamed out the first thing that came to his mind.

 "I can't! I can't steal someone else's girl, jerk or not, it's not right." They all agreed with me.

 "Well what if I got Chloe to get her to like you?" Louis asked.

 "No guys, it's still not cool with me..." Zayn, Harry, and Niall nodded in understanding, while Louis just looked at me.