Promises, Promises

Liam's POV

On Firday I called Simon like I had ormised two weeks earlier.  I talked to him about Kayson. She was estatic when he agreed to listen to her. She couldn't stop thanking me. 

That night we all desided to go out as a group. We knew the paps would be all over us but we wanted to go out . It would be the first time all 5 of us were on a date together. I held Kayson's hand tight as the camera's flshed. I could see her blink to adjust her eyes to the light when we walked inside TGI Firdays. Her hand was tense but still familiar. I pulled a chair out and she smiled and sat down.

"I feel so watched." She wispered to me. 

"Just concentrate on us." I tried to clam her. She nodded and we joined the group. 

Every 15 mins I looked at Kayson to see if she was doing any better. After and hour and a half of laughing, eating, and talking I knew she was still uncomfortable. 

"Kayson... " I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. "Kayosn love.." She looked away. Then I stood up. "PLEASE, Please jsut go away, We want to eat in peace." Thankfully most of the paps left being conciderate. I looked at those who didnt angerly. "How would you feel if the love of your life was crying because she couidn't sit down and have dinner with your firneds and you with out having a cr=mera attack her evry 5 seconds?" I questioned them. Aftera bit of persuading they all left and we spent the rest of the night in peace.

" Liam I don't know if I'm ready for fame..." Kayosn said when we were snuggling on the couch later that night.

"What do you mean?" I asked her worried that meant somethingwould happen to US.

"Just... Beloit was so small... London is so HUGE! And when I go see SAimon what if he likes me? Then I'll get followed around everywhere..." She rambled. I sighed knowing she wasn't questioning our rleationship.

"Kayosn you can see Simon when your ready.. If your not tyet thats okay.. And when you are then yoou'll sing for him, he'll fall in love with your voice and you get tons of fans." I assured her. 

"Alright.. " She relaxed a little. Then she snuggled up closer and went back to watching the video we had on.

Lily's POV

Bella and I had talked all  week at school. Mostly about Travis. We really bonded over him, so I didn't mind.  I could see our friendship grow closer every day. Annie had been doing the same thing with Megan. Both her and Megan were at the same college as Bella and I, but they were in dance classes while we were at acting classes.. On Friday I finally made the call I had promised her on Monday. I searched through my contacts and clicked on Travis then I hit dial.

Travis' POV

'Ring, Ring' My phone from the other room. I jumped a little. Something inside me wanted it to be Bella. I had called her Wednesady and she had never called back. Maybe I just picked up the wrong signals but I thought she was interested.  I looked at my phone where my caller ID said Lily. 

"Lily...hey." I said trying to be enthusiactic even though I wasn't.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with my friedn Bella and I later?" Wait! Did she say BELLA??!

"Um Yeah Sure!" I said trying to be LESS enthusiactic then I actually was now. 

"Ok hows 8? " She asked.

"8 is perfect.I'll be over in a little."

"Alright bye!"

"Bye!" I smiled. If it was THE Bella, then I knew it had to be fate.

Louis' POV

"Louis!" Chloe called from the other room.

"Hang on a sec!" I called back. I breathed deeply. Our hair/Makeup stylist had given birth and 2 of our dancers had sprained there ankles at a rehearsal. I had to find replacements by tomorrow before our concert. I was doomed.

"Lou!" Chloe called again. 

"Chloe Please! " I walked over to her, "I am trying to find a replacement hair and makeup stylist and 2 replacement dancers for tomorrow BEFORE our concert so just tell me what YOU want!"I said almost screaming. THen I realized I took out my anger on her. I felt guilty. I looked down upset with myself. "I'm sorry I'm just stressed but I shouln't have yelled." I apologized.

"Swetty it's alright, i know." Chlo voice soothed me. I sat down and she massaged my shoulders.  "How about I be your relacement hair and makeup stylist and Megan and Annie and be your relacment dancers." She suggested.

"What about me?" Megan called to us form the kitchen area.

"Would you and Annie be willing to dance for the boys for a few shows?" She asked Megan.

"Hell yeah!" Megan jumped up and down. "We'd love too." She smiled.

"It's settled then. Now come and realx okay?" She smiled her cute smile. " I sighed, "Alright, and thank you, both."