Movies

Kayson's POV

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Chloe and I had crashed the night before. The first thing I did was check my Twittter to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Sure enough I had a Liam tweet.

Real_Liam_Payne: KayMack waiting for that tour. Text me!

I messaged him back.

KayMack: Real_Liam_Payne I don't have your number remember? I gave you mine.

Real_Liam_Payne: KayMack Sure you do! Check your phone:)

I checked it. Sure enough there it was. He must've grabbed it when we were on the way to my car last night.

KayMack: Real_Liam_Payne you are a creeper... I'll send you deets :)

 Then I texted him. 'When and where?' About a minute later I got a message back. 'Meet us here at 1?' I repsoned. 'Movie at 1... How's 3?' 'I wanna go to a movie!' I laughed. 'You realize there will be other people there?' I texted. 'Yes I do. So it's settled, meet us here at 12:30 then we will head off to the movie and we can met your other friends.' Under that was their adress and room number.

 Chloe and I ate then got ready .I wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and my blue converse. I also wore my grey Areo sweatshirt. Chloe wore black leggings and her black uggs with a floral dress. It was fancy but also casual.

 "Mom, I'm leaving." I hugged her goodbye and we left. We got there in about 10 minutes. Once there we headed straight to their room. Chloe knocked on their door.

 "Ello loves." Zayn greeted us. I never got tired of hearing that. He was wearing a basketball jacket. It was very him. He motioned for us to come in. 

 "Hey Kace, Chloe, Hows it going?" Niall's cute smile poked through.

 "Good Niall you?" Chloe responed. Before Niall could answer Louis came running at us.

 "Kayson, Chloe! Ello would you like a carrott?" Louis said holding two in his hands.

 "Okay?" I laughed. 

 "Of course I love carrots." She smiled, "Do you like celery?" She and I started cracking up. We had seen the video where Louis said he liked girls thet ate carrots, so Chloe always said she liked boys that ate celery.

 "Yes, yes I do." Louis said giving us the carrots.

 "Liam will be out shortly." Harry said, "Sometimes he can be such a girl." He laughed.

 "Hey!" Liam came out and smacked Harry, "Hello there girls."

 "How are you?" I asked while eating my carrot.

 "Good, you?" He asked while fixing his plaid shirt.

 "Great! Are you guys reading to go?" The guys nodded.

 We headed out. There was no papparazzi, which I guess was the intention of coming to South Beloit in the first place. The Limo was comfy and I felt important inside it. Once in front of Luxury 10 we got out.There I saw Madison, Sophie, Bella and Luke. I hugged them all and Chloe hugged the girls. Then the guys walked over to us and Maddie, being a big fan, realized who they were and freaked out.

 "Hi, hi, hi I'm um I'm..." She said.

 "I'm kinda glad we met you the way we did now cuz I probably would have been like that." I laughed, "She's Madison, Maddie."

 "Yeah." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled.

 "I'm Niall." He smiled back.

 "I know. I love your eyes." She giggled. "Thanks. Would you like to sit with me?" Niall  was getting his flirt on.

 "I'd love to."Maddie flirted right back. 

 "Sophie and Bella this is Zayn and Harry." Chloe said attatched to Louis' arm. Louis didn't seem to mind. Sophie and Zayn seemed to like each other.

 "Ello love nice to meet you." He said.

 "You too lets go sit." She smiled and they left along with, Niall and Maddie and Chloe and Louis.

"I'm Harry darling, Your Bella?"

 "Yes sir." She smiled shyly.

 "I like it . I'll call you Bell." He smiled back showing his dimples.

 "Dimples!" She laughed and they went in.

 "Luke this is Liam, and Liam this is Luke." I said introducing them.

 "Hello I'm Liam." Liam said putting his hand out.

 "I'm Luke her boyfriend." Luke said ignoring the hand shake completely. Liam looked surprised. We walked inside bought our tickets and sat down.