All You Need Is Love

Kayson's POV

 For an hour, everyone was catching up. I could hear laughter in the livingroom. Me, I was in my bed in Liam's arms. After I explained everything, I couldn't hold it in. He held me for an hour as I cried and he told me everthing would be okay. 

"Liam, I know I'm a fool to ask since you already probably found some beautiful girl but... since I don't have a date a date to prom, would you go with me?" I asked weakly. 

"Your right, I do have a beautiful girl... it's you. Of course I'll go with you! Don't be a fool Kayson, my feelings haven't changed... I don't think they ever will." He smiled.

"Really?" I looked at him hesitation in my eyes. I didn't want tot get hurt again. 

"Really..." Then he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. He kissed me slowly, gently, as if he were counting each kiss. I counted with him. 12, 12 slow, passionate, gentle kisses were placed upon my lips from my bestfriend, Liam Payne.

"Why 12?" I wispered.

"One for every weeked I've been in love with you." He wispered back. 12 weeks ago today, was the day we met. He kissed me once more, this one was longer and more passionate, but still gentle." And one more for the day we became more than bestfriends, May 18th, 2012, today." He smiled into my lips and interwined fingers with me. 

" I love you," I wispered. 

"I love you too." He kissed me on the forehead. Then I rested my head on his chest.

Louis' POV

When I got inside all I could do was hold her. My beautiful girlfriend, Chloe, in my arms once more. She sobbed into to my chest, quiet so no one else could hear. I knew why. The hate. All us guys had experienced it. As Harry once said "When someone says they hate you, you think why do they hate me? What've I done? I can definately take critism but if it's just a I don't like you, I wanna know why people don't like me..." That was exactly how Chloe was feeling. I felt guilty. I ad brought her into this. I wanted to share her with the world. I wanted the fans to see my happiness. But some of them could only hate. It was unfair, she didn't do anything wrong. If falling for me was such a bad thing, the fans hating should take care of themselves first... Most of them were jealous cuz I was 'theirs' so they hated Chlo.

She pushed the tears away and caught up with all of us. We joked and laughed, just like old times. Little did they know what we had planned for tomorrow night. A hotel room for all of us. Just to have fun. But we all vowed to be gentlemen, nothing dirty was going on, just a night to be young, forever young.

Harry's POV

I saw her, tall long brown hair, sparking blue eyes. I had only seen her once before, but still we had become so close.

"Ello Prom date." I winked at Megan.

 "Ello to you Prom date." She tried her best to do a British accent. We laughed.

"How are you?" I hugged her.

"Much better, now that you here." She tried to be subductive.

"That was... wow." I laughed.

"Effective." She smiled raising her eyebrows at me. I couldn't wait for tomorrow night. I wasn't sure how I felt about Megan. Surely she was beautiful and the easiest person to talk to. She always listened, when I needed her to. I did the same for her. Things hadn't been great in her life. She had only broken and cried to me once. Her brother had died in a car crash a few months before she came here. It tore her parents apart. They were constantly crying and fighting. It all became too much for Megan. She talked to Maddie, knowing she could help. Maddie's dad died in 5th grade of a heart attack. She was on a trip with school and he dropped her off in the morning. His last words to her were "I'll see you tonight." But she never did. Megan explained how hard it was for Maddie to me. For all the girls it was hard too, but they tried to be strong for her. When, Peter, Megan's brother died, she knew Maddie would understand. And of course she did. Maddie listened and decided it would be best for Megan to get away from her parents. 

Mentally, I thanked Maddie, knowing if Megan had came here a day later, I wouldn't have met her. She'd been my savor through all the hate I was getting. I wanted Megan to know how much she meant to me. I wanted Megan and I to be more than friends, but I was afraid to mess up what we had, if she didn't feel the same. I was hoping that would be clerified tomorrow night. Megan and I sat down to talk. She gladly sat in my lap. I smiled.

Niall's POV

Madison Kentlee, Maddie, Mads, my bestfriend. She was standing in front of my for the first time in months.

"Okay, I want the biggest hug ever." I laughed. She put her arms around me. I hadn't hugged Maddie in forever. Then when I did, I instantly felt better. I knew tomorrow night was going to be great. She was going to prom with me. She said she wasn't asked by anyone (a total lie) and I was fine with that. Mads and I were good as best friends but then again I secretly felt like one day we would develop feelings for eachother. That didn't bother me whatsoever. It actually made me smile thinking one day she would be mine. We hugged for a while, like everyone. I think we all just needed that, time to hold each other. It was hard to meet someone and get so close with the, then have to be away from each other for such a long time. When we all did start catching up, Maddie was at my side the whole time. :)

Bella's POV

Zayn would be at Kace's any minute, if not already. I was stuck here. I loved acting and the musical but right know I just wanted to be at his side. Vincent was so flirty today too. It was kinda weird, but I guess in a good way.  I made a point to tell him I needed to talk to him. And now here I was, in the warm May air, comfortable but in a hurry. Where was he?

 "Hey" He came behind me and bave me a hug. I jumped. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you."

 "Where were you? Never mind. We really need to talk." I said showing only a hint of anger. He was so late.

"Yeah, I agree. Go first."

 "Well it's just... I don't know how to put this..." I didn't wanna be flat out mean. I just didn't wnat him flirting with me anymore.  I loved Zayn, or at least I thought I did. I was going to tell Zayn that. But I didn't want Vincent thinking it was okay to flirt with me, when I wasn't interested, and he couldn't read the signs well enough to figure that out, so I had no choice but to tell him. I just didn't want to hurt him.

"I think I understand Bella." He looked away shyly.

"Really?" I asked hoping this would be a lot easier than I had imagined it would.

"Really." Then he nearly attacked me. His lips chased mine, eventually catching them. I felt weird, but somewhere in that weirdness... Butterflies? I tried to pull away but something wouldn't let me. Then I heard him.

"Bella?" His voice, was strong, masculine, beuatiful. Just one of the things I loved so much about him. It was Zayn. I pushed Vincent away as hard as i could.

"Zayn?" I saw his eyes. He looked so broken. "Zayn please... listen!" It was to late, he took off running. "Look what you did!" I yelled at  Vincent.

"Bella..." He looked at me weakly.

"Vincent, I do NOT like you,and I think you just ruined my friendship and any possble relationship I could have had with Zayn!" 

"Well then why did you kiss me?" Vincent tried to show no emotion.

"Because you wouldn't let go of me!" I lied. I was strong enough to push him away, I just don't know why I didn't.

I ran off to follow Zayn. The boys' driver had drove him there, but he had just kept running. I told the driver to go back to Kayson's house, then I hopped in my car and headed after Zayn.