Interview of Secrets

Niall's POV

Lily and Annie took us back to their flat which was in the same building as ours. We caught up. Lily spilled about her Travis while we spilled about the girls. It was no big deal. She was practically our sister, they both were. Lily grew up bestfirends with Harry. Annie moved from Scotland to England for college. She and Lily met and became roommates. They both met us and fit in perfectly. We had all fancied one of the two at one point or another, but it never worked out. And honestly we were all better friends any ways.

After our catch up session we went back to our own flats and un packed. I took a power nap since we had to leave for an interveiw an hour after we finished.

"Niall, wake up!" Maddie giggled tickling me. I started to laugh.

"Stop! Stop!" I pretended to be mad at her.

"You have to go to the interveiw..." She said dragging me up.

"I know, I know" I sighed," I wish I didn't have to go."

"Well you have to..." She said still trying to get me up.

" I guess." She handed me my stuff, hugged me, and sent me out the door.

"Bye." She called.

"Bu-bye" I smiled.

Our dirve there was short. The boys and I hadn't been in london and a while so everyone wanted an interveiw. We went to Radio 1. We sat down and ate sandwhiches while people walked us through what we were going to be doing.

The radio said on air and Chris Moyles came over to us.

"This is Radio 1 and we are here with One Direction, so how have you been boys?" 

"We've been good thank you...." Louis responded.

"Good,good, so how was America?" He asked.

 "It was great actually but I think I speak for all of us when I say were glad to be home." I spoke.

"I agree, it was beautiful there, bit there's no place like home." Liam agreed.

"So I've heard you met some good "friends", from across the pond." He smirked at us.

"Yes, " Harry laughed, "Really good friends."

"What about GIRLfriends?"

"Well..." Zayn laughed.

"Who is taken? Whoo is single?"

"Taken." Louis stated.

"Who is the lucky girl?"

"Ms. Chloe Fields, and trust me I'm the lucky one." Lou smiled.

"Awee.. and how about you Zayn?" 

"Also taken, Sophie Lancaster." Zayn's eyes sparkled.

"Liam, Harry, Niall?"

"I'm taken Kayson Mackenzie." Liam announced proudly.

"Me too, I mean, I'm taken, but not by Kayson, by the beautiful Megan Kentlee."

" Niall that leaves you... Tell us Taken or Single?"

"I'm taken..."

Zayn's POV

"I'm taken..." Niall replied.

The boys and I gasped.

"Since when?" Louis interrigated him.

"Why didn't you sat anything?" Liam scolded.

"Nialler we would've been cool about you and Madss..." I told hom.

"Yeah Ni..." Harry tried to say.

"GUYS!" Nial interrrupted.

"Looks like even the boys didn't know!" Chris said shocked.

"If you would've let me finish I could've explailed I'm taken BUT I'm single." Niall told us.

"What?" Louis and Harry asked confused.

"I think he means he's single but not looking beause his heart is taken.." Liam said.

"You heard it here, wise words form Daddy Direction." Chris joked.

"Exacty..." Niall said quietly, then his voice became loud,"So Madison Ann Kentlee, if you are listening at this very moment, would you give me one night to so you how much you mean to me?"

 Everyone sat there quiet. We were all a bit surprised I guess. We never shared anything personal like this with the public because it was about the only thing we could keep private. I guess Niall felt like this was the only way to make it up to Maddie and show her his feelings were true.

"Please Maddie... I love you..." He said slowly. Niall's phone rang. " Maddie?" ;e questioned the he put it on speaker phone.

"Yes Niall!L Maddies voice was enegretic but sounded as if she were crying. But they were tears of happiness.

"What do ya say?" She chuckled and so did we. He obviously missed the fact she just answered the question.

"Yes Niall!"

"Guys this is a once in a lifetime radio interveiw, you heard a magical One Direction relationship in the making. And it all took place here at Radio 1. We have to go but now here's One Direction's song One Thing dedicated from Niall to Maddie.

The song stared to play and they thanked us for our time then we left. "Great job in there man.. takes a lot of courage to do that." I patted Niall on the shoulder.

"Yeah and congrats on the yes." Liam smiled. 

" I knewi it would work out!" Louis smiled. 

Lthe only reason I kept going for it was because of you gys so thank you! " Niall gave us a group hug and we piled back into the limo.