In The Other Room

Chloe's POV

Louis, Harry, Megan and I ... let's just say loudest but best combo ever! We were all hyper when we got to our room, so we played some wii.

After a while I sat down and so did Louis... I wanted to be close to him but I know I couldn't, I had to stay away, at least for a little while. Why did he have to be so amazing? We watched Harry and Megan do some singing game on the wii. It was pretty funny, Megan was a good singer, but sometimes she would beat Harry at the game making it hilarious since he was a "Professional". Then they danced. Most the time Megan won, she had been dancing since she was 8. Whenever Harry did win though he would brag, and then BAM Megan would win, and the smirk would appear on her face once more. I heard something had gone on between them at Prom, a kiss I think, but nothing official. Hell Kayson and Liam weren't even public yet! But for Megan's sake I hoped Harry would at least make it official to us soon, Megan didn't desearve to wait after all shes been through. And I swear if Harry didn't do it soon I was goin to kick him in the, according to Louis, very large ass.

Soon Louis and I went to our room . He soon fell asleep and I pulled out my laptop. I got on my twitter. I had thousands of tweets and RT about me.  #LouLovesChloMoreThanCarrots was STILL treanding after at least 5 hours. Then I saw what Louis tweeted about my. He was so sweet.... but no. NO CHLOE! I can't do this, I need a break... Sigh, why did he make things so difficult. Then I saw a tweet form a girl named Sara.

Saraloves_1D: ChloeFields_ I'm sorry things have been hard, I hate haters too but don't give up on Lou plz. You give us non-famous directioners a hope.

xx Sara

 I was litterally crying after I read it. Then i read it a few times more until I finally mustered up enough courage to write her back and then tell everyone thank you. 

ChloeFields_: Saraloves_1D Thanks. And I promise I won't give up on him darling... How could you not love Lou?? (; xx Chlo

ChloeFields_: Everyone thank you for all the supportive tweets they mean a lot. I promise  Louis_Tomlinson and I will be fine xx

 I logged off as fast as I could afterwards that so I wouldn't get more tweets that I know I would feel the need to read. I knew what I was going to do. I would wait a week and see how the fans were, then take it from there. Either way I had a feeling my BooBear wasn't giving up.

Megan's POV

Even afetr Louis and Chloe went to bed Harrry and I played the wii. At about 5 A.M. I got tired, since we had been playing for 3 hours. Harry and I turned on 'The Notebook'. The next thing I knew it was 6:30 and Harry was gone. I must've fallen asleep and he went to bed but not before he had tucked me in like 3000 blankets, trying to keep me warm I guess. I crept into our room and I saw him asleep on the bed. He looked perfect. His curls had fallen all over the place. His lips were slightly parted, the same lips that had kissed me so magically earlier that night. His well-toned stomach was slowly moving up and down with his breathing. The covers were up to his chest, revealing bare skin. I was pretty sure he was, well naked, underneath them.  So instead of crawling under the covers with him I gradded a few of the 3000 I had been covered in early and cuddled up next to him. Trust me it's not that I didn't want to be under the covers with Harry at this very NAKED moment, I just didn't want to undermind his privicy. And that's why I got my own. Laying there I couldn't help but thinking what it would be like cuddling up with Harry each night. Cuddling when we were engaged, married, with kids.... It all seemed so unreal. Even this very moment just seemed impossible....

My eyes opened after I heard the door open and a loud Louis yell came into the bedroom roaring into my ears. "C'mon Megan, Harry lets..... Where's Harry?" Sure enough he was gone.

"Um I don't know .... Is he with the others?" I asked.

"No everyone else is in the livingroom ready to go." Louis looked worried. My heart starting beating a little faster... a few tears rolled down my face. Where the hell was he? Why did he leave? Was it me???

 "Harry?" Louis called into the hallway. I could hear the banter from the living room. "SHUT UP!" Lou snapped.

"What is it Lou?" Niall asked him.

"Harry is... Missing!"