Maybe Possibly

Maddie's POV

Niall took me by surprise. When we had our fight last week, I really thought any chance of us being more than friends was over. And now he did this. All the girls came over and squealed with me and ranback to each of the boys flats right before they came back. Niall walked in the door. Tears swelled in my eyes. I really did cry a lot. At least these were happy tears.

;e smiled big when he saw me. I ran and nearly jumped into his arms.

"I love you too." I said. I forgot to tell him when on the phone. I wanted him to kiss me right there and ten but I knew Niall, and being the gentleman he would wait until after the first date. So instead I asked him when the date be.

"How about now?" He chuckled.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

 He grabbed his guitar and some cash then took my hand and lead me outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked. It was about noon and already hot, I didn't wanna walk to far and get all sweaty.

"Not fa I promise." He smiled. He wasn't kidding because about a minute later he bought me icecream and sat me down in a park.

He took out his guitar and started playing it. Then his irrisistable voice chimed in.

"I keep playing it inside my head; all that you said to me; I lie awake just to convince myself; this wasn't just a dream; cuz you were right here; and I shoulda taken the chance; but I got so scared; and I lost the moment again; its all that I can think about; your all that I can think about"

A crowd started to surrond us but it didn't seem to bother him and it didn't bother me. His blue eyes were locked on mine. His hands moved back and forth to play the right notes. His lips; the lips I wanted so badly, continued to sing.

"Is your heart taken; is there somebody else on your mind; I'm so sorry; I'm so confused; just tell me; am I out of time; is your heart breakin; how do you feel about me now; I can't believe I let you walk away when; when I shoulda ; I shoulda oh; I shoulda kissed you" He continued to sing but skipped the 2nd verse and went straight to the bridge.

"When you stood thee; just a heart beat away; when we were dancing; and you looked up at me; if I had known then; that i'd be feeling this way; if I could replay; I would have never have let you go... no woah.. never have let you go.." he moved back into the course and finished the song. When he finished he was still staring in my eyes. He set his guitar down and slowly walked over to it me. Each step I became more ready for it. The first kiss. The first kiss between you and your true love. The kiss that only happens to one in a million people. I was that one in a million.I knew in this moment that everything happened for a reason. All the fights we had.. all the ups and downs were so we could have this moment. We needed to become bestfriends before we fell in love, and we needed to fall in love before we realized that we belonged together. In this moment everything bad just dissappeared. It was just him and me.

When his lips touched mine, it was like nothing I had felt before. I closed my eyes and saw everything we had gone through and everything we would. In my head I saw us ans granparents sitting on our poarch. He was holding food which didn't surprise me, and I was holding our granddaughter. We were holding hands and smiling. We were happy. 

Suddenly reality came back to me. The crowd was cheering. This had to be a dream. This only happened in the movies but no. I was wide awake and this was happening. I smiled into nialls neck and he kissed me on the head.

"Welcome to the ' I'm dating a member of one direction' club. Took ya long enough!" He winked at me.

"I wonder why it took me so long???l" I giggled and tried to gently push him.

 Instead he grabbed me and put his arm around me.

"Uh..uh..." He smiled, "Your not getting away that fast."

"Is that a bet?" I asked.

"Maybe..." He challenged. I took off running ang laughing like crazy. He grabbed his guitar and chased after me until he finally caught up and put his arm around me again. We walked back t his flat slowly. 1 day inEngland and I got Niall. I was going to like it here.