Secrets Revealed

Harry's POV

 Louis got back to the hotel at 12. None of us knew where he was. We attacked him when he came into our room.

"Dude where were you?" I practically screamed at him.

"Ummm.... oh Chloe said Bella likes you but isn't totally completely sure if she like likes you." Louis half smiled nugding me.

"Really? Thats better than a definate NO i guess.." I said being positive.

 "Don't avoid the question!" Niall snapped.

"Oh umm... I was with Chloe.." Louis responded.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Zayn asked him.

Oh great news lad, you, me, Chloe and Sophie... Double Date!!!" He raised his eyebrows at Zayn waitin for a reaction.

 "Amazing, when? Wait you and Chloe were on a date??" He asked.

"Get it!" I laughed.

 "And this is why I didn't want to say anything." He looked at us, "How's Liam?" Liam was in the other room watching the Tele, trying to get his mind off things.

 "I'm alright..." He came out of the room, looking a little better but still upset.

 "Look guys, we are leaving in a week I think we should spend as much time with these girls as possible." Niall said,"Lou date Chloe, Zayn, Sophie, Harry talk to Bella , I'm gonna talk to Mads, and for God sakes Liam GO TALK TO KAYSON!!!!"

 "Agreed!" Lou said aloud.

 "I think... Party... Next Friday... Us, the girls... and NO Luke." Zayn pitched out. He made sure Liam knew Luke wasn't apart of it and we were there for him.

 "Party!!! " I screamed and ran around. Everyone laughed.

 "It's settled then," Liam said," Party! Now go get your girls." He chuckeled. I texted Bella . I got her number from Zayn, who got it from Sophie. We talked awhile, and she was really sweet. I found out she liked to act.That's awesome. I told her I'd love to see a performance sometime. She said only after I sang to her:)

 Sophie's POV

Outta  the blue I got a message form Zayn. I was excited remembering what Chloe had told me a few hours earlier, that he would probaly ask me on a double date. I was really excited, Zayn was really cute and funny. I had heard about One Direction from Kayson, Chloe, and Maddie. When they showed me pictures I always thought Zayn was so cute! Then after I met him, his good looks amplified.

 He became real sexy the moment he spoke. He was intelligent, funny, artistic, plus he was a good singer. He was serious AMAZAYN(;

 'So I was wonderin if Chloe and Louis told you about the whole double date thing?'

 ' Um ... yeah' I responded.

'I know I should do this in person but would you like to be my date?' I squeeled.

'YES X100 :D'

"Great:)'  He texted back. This was going to be perfect!!! I could not stop smiling.

Zayn's POV

"LOUIS!!" I screamed.

 "What?" Louis poked his head into my room.

"Seriously, thank you man." I smiled.

"No problem..."He hugged me. Usually guy hugs are akward but Louis was like my brother, all the guys were... so it was never akward., "Glad she said yes." He continued. All I could do was smile.

Maddison's POV

My phone rang. I didn't reconize the number but I answered it anyway.

 "Hello?"

 "Hey Maddie, it's Niall." His powerful Irish accent came through my phone.

"Oh hey what's up?"

"I was kinda wonderin what you were doing Friday?" Was he going to ask me out? No there had to be a catch.

"Um nothing, Why?" I replied. 

"Well the guys and I are leaving Saturday, and since we are getting to know you girls so well we are throwing a goodbye party. And I wanted to officially invite you. But hey you and I should hang out this week too, if ya want. I'd like to get to know you even better."

"Yeah totally." I smiled. It was better than nothing.

"I guess that's it then.."

"Okay. Oh wait Niall?" I said remembering that Chloe had hinted he was a little disappointed I was so starstruck.

"Yes?" He asked.

 "I wanted to apologize for freaking out at the movies. I just really wasn't expecting you guys to show up. I'm a big fan but I don't wanna be friends with 'Niall Horan'," I tried my best to do the announcer voice I had seen him per-fect over youtube. He laughed. "Well I want to be friends with you, I just don't want you to think I'm all about the fame."

 "It's okay Mads." He laughed. Mads I liked it."I know your not all about the fame.... It's the money your after." He said trying to be funny.

 "Yeah totally." I said sarcasticly laughing."Bye then?"

"Bye. See you friday." Then he hung up. Friday :)

 Kayson's POV

I was bored out of my mind. It was Sunday 2pm and I was stilll In my pajamas. God I was lame. Ava, my mom and my dad were at my uncles house. My dad and my uncle got along really well and so did my mom and aunt. Ava played with my cousin Jasmine, since they were around the same age. I was stuck watching Katie, my 4 year old cousin, most of the time. I usually didn't mind it but today I wanted to have fun so I stayed home. Unfortuntely things weren't going my way.

I texted Chloe seeing if she wanted to hang out.

'I can't. I'm in trouble cuz I went out with Louis with out permission:D I mean "Oh Darn" (; '

"OMG! Congrats' I was glad for her but she completely ruined my plans. I texted Bella, Sophie, and Maddie. They were all busy texting the guys. Maddie was texting Niall, Sophie was texting Zayn, and Bella was texting both Harry and Zayn. Then it hit me. Liam was the perfect person to hang out with. Apparently he thought the same thing because at that exact moment I got a text from him.

'Come over I wanna talk.'

Something must've been wrong. It was such a serious text.

 I quickly changed into my red half-sleave shirt and a pair of balck leggings. I threw on my boots and was out the door. When I arrived at the hotel Liam was waiting for me in the lobby. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was Chloe.

'Louis says Liam likes you :D "