Bella Returns...

Bella's POV

I had been lonely for a week.  Our schools production of Urinetown the Musical was over. Not that I didn't enjoy it I just wanted to be in England more. Today I was finally leaving. I was wearing a girlier version of something Louis would wear. Red shorts. Blue and white striped tee. Blue TOMS. It made me think of being close to the boys which I had been missing a lot. 

It was my first time in first claass so I was nervous but when I sat down it was surprisingly nice. Then a strong guy sat next to me. "Ello" he nodded my way. An English accent. I was going to like this plane ride.

"Hi I'm Bella Taylors." I smiled.

"Travis Andrews." He smiled back. He was really cute too.

He talked to his friends that were sitting around him and I but my head phones on and blasted 1D. That was until I caught him examining me.

"Yeah?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"Your a big one direction fan aren't you?" He asked me.

"You have no idea.." I giggled. It was weird to think of myself as a fan since I knew the boys but hey I was a fan first. We continued to chat. We talked a LOT about the boys. He seemed to be a big fan. He said he was in music too. He went to America to record his first album. I told him how much I loved to act. 

I was so absorbed in our conversation that I almost forgot why I was coming to England. When he asked me I told him I came to visit friends. It was the truth it just want the whole truth. I just could tell by the way we talk about 1D that he was a fan. I didn't want him to beg me to meet them so I desided not to mention it. 

It was 6PM local time when we got off the plane. The boys had sent there driver to come get me. Before I left though Travis caught up with me.

"It was nice talking to you so here's my number maybe we can hang out sometime." He smiled his cute smile again.

"Thanks here's mine." I handed it to him."well see ya." I said while walking away.

"Defiantely."

When I got to Harry and Louis' flat I was warmed with big hugs. 

"Bella this is Annie and ... hey where's lily?" Zayn questioned.

"Sorry," a bubbly brunette bounced over to us," I was on the phone with an old friend. Im" Lily" 

"And I'm Annie." The other girl said. They were both very pretty.

" Nice to meet both of you."

Bellals POV

"Your going to be living in a flat with Annie and Lily for now okay? And Lily is in the college you wanted to register for so she can show you around once you do." Zayn smiled trying to be helpful.

"I registered last week..."I chuckled. Zayn hadn't talked to me all week so he hadn't known.

"Oh okay..." I could see he felt guilty for not knowing but I gave him a reassuing smile to let him know it was fine.

"so what's new?" Chloe asked.

"Well I met a boy." I giggled.

"Who?" Kayson and Sophie said in unison.

"A boy.." I repeated.

"You just said that!" Megan tried to get more out of me.

"A English Boy." I smiled.

"That's always nice..." Maddie said snuggled up next to Niall, " but Irish is better." She wispered. Niall laughed.

"Yeah Buddie."

"His name was Travis.." I contiued.

"Cute name." Annie said being friendly.

"Yup Travis Andrews." I laughed.

"Travis Andrews?" Lily shot up.

"You don't think?" Harry's eyes widened when he looked at her.

"He came back today. Was he on you plane?" She asked me.

"Yeah how'd you know?" 

"Its a small world afterall" Zayn sang.

"You know him?" I asked.

"He's Lily's ex." Niall explained.

"Oh..." I felt akward.

"Oh don't worry were cool... ill hook you guys up if ya want?" She offered.

"No thanks. I wanna just enjoy England fo now." I lied.

"Don't lie Bells, the swgmaster from Doncaster knows when your crushin'." Louis smiled at me weird.

"Don't you mean crushin' hard?" Liam added. Even. Liam was trying to get me with him.

"You really think I should go for it?" I asked them.

"YES!" They all said excitedly.

"Ok.. Lily can call him about it later this week." I gave in. Everyone almost jumped out of there seats. They were making me even more nervous.

"Calm down its NOT that big of a deal." I knew it was though.  You never know he could be the one.