The Miall Situation

Bella's POV

Maddie looked as if she were going to cry. I had to do something. Quickly I pulled her into the hallway

"Maddie..." I wispered. Tears silently dropped down from her face. I put my arms arounf her as she sniffled.

"I...I just don't understand, am I not... good enough?"  She sobbed.

 "You really like him don't you?" I didn't even have to ask I knew she did because the look she had for Niall I had never seen through my own eyes. She loved him and I had never been in love before. She didn't respond.

"Hey Mads, can I talk to you?" Niall walked out of the hotel room. I nodded understandingly and went back insinde.

Maddie's POV

"Hey Mads,can I talk to you?" Niall's irish voice was quiet for once. I looked up at him. My tear stained cheeks burned and my red eyes hurt in the light. Bella left and Niall came closer."Maddie...."

"It's alright Nialler, I just had dust iin my eyes... that's all..." I lied.

"You're such a bad liar!" He chuckled.

"No I am not!" I coughed out," Okay maybe a little." He pulled me into a hug.

"Exactly!" He laughed, then he got serious, "Maddie, please listen!" I looked at him again and nodded. " You know I never want to hurt you. And I do do care for you, I might even..."

"What?" I asked.

"Nevermind, I just want you to know you are important, your my bestfriend." 

"Yeah bestfriend..." I mumbled so he couldn't hear.

"Can you just not be angry with me okay? I don't want this to effect your decision of going to England..." He told me.

"That's what this is about?" I spat, pushing him away. 

"No, but..."

"Niall, I can't believe yoou! You don't get it! I... just why... can't you just... Niall, I love you okay? Not only as a bestfriend but also as a in love with you sort of thing! I know you will never fell the same... I just wish..." I couldn't finish I was crying so hard. He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me, and let me down easy." Don't say it!" And I ran back inside crying.

Megan's POV

It was comfortable in Harry's arms. I loved being able to snuggle up next to him. Then my body shot up when I heard shouting coming from Maddie. She came bursting through the door crying.

 "Maddie..." I ran to her.

"WILL EVERYONE STOP USING THE STUPID SYMPETHIC VOICE ON ME?! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANYTHING BETTER!!" She snapped. I backed off.

"Why don't we just go in the other room." She walked with me as she cried.

When we alked into the other room she flopped onto the bed.

"I just poured my heart out like a stupid idoit, and he just stood there!" She sobbed.

"Did he say anything?" I asked.

 "No he wanted me to come to England, then I told him I was in love with him afterwards..." She sat there quietly.

"YOU TOLD HIM!?" I screamedv at her.

"And ... he just sorta... looked ..at mee..." She said between sobs.

"Oh Mads.." I plopped onto the bed next to her and put me arm around her. I couldn't believe Niall would do that...

Harry's POV 

After Megan ran off with Maddie, Niall came in.

"Mate what happened?" Louis shouted at him.

"I ...I don't know" He came in with a blank satre on his face.

"Nialler she was balling her eyes out." I looked at him big eyed.

"I know... but," he started to stumble. " I don't really know." He spoke slowly and was confusing me.

"YOU TOLD HIM?!" Megan screamed from the other room.

"What she tell you?" Liam asked.

"That she loved me..."

"But she awlways says that... " Kayson and Bella said in unison.

"But she said she was IN love with me..."

"Oh my.."Sophie spoke, "God!" Zayn finished her sentence.

"What did you say?" Louis asked.

"Erm... I don't know... I didn't say anything." He seemed a bit confused himself.

Niall's POV

 What just happened... she said she was in love with me...

"C'mon Niall you must've said something...." Liam guided.

"I uhh... I don't remember..."

"How can you not remember!?" Bella yelled at me.

"Uhh..." Before I could answer I was interupted.

"How could you Niall!?" Megan screamed at me.

"Can I just talk to her... she didn't give me a chance to respond..." I jumped back into reality.

"Hell no! She doesn't want to talk to you!"

"God Niall could you be any stupider!!!" Chloe spat.

"I tried to tell her, she wouldn't listen!" I defended.

"Obviously, you didn't try hard enough!" Sophie showed an attitude.

"Girls don't be so harsh on him!" Kayson called. She seemes to be the only girl sticking up for me.

"I think we should leave!" Megan said lips pursed.

"Sounds good to me..." Maddie sniffled walkind out ouf the bedroom. 

"Maddie..." I wisperes. She kept walking, "MADDIE!"

"Just shut up!" She yelled at me and started to cry again. All the girls except Kayson left.

"But I'm in love with you too..." I wispered. 

"Hey..." Kayson put her hand on my shoulder, "I'll talk to her, I know how much she means to you."

"Thanks..." I half smiled at her. She kissed Liam and headed out the door after the rest of the girls.

"I'm sorry mate..." Lou half smiled at me.

"Just give her some time..." Liam said.

"It'll be alright..." Zayn patted my shoulder.

"She'll come around.." Harry nodded. The boys sat back down on the couch and I polpped down next to them. I hoped they were right. 

Fate A One Direction Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें