Graduation

Kayson's POV 

 Today was the day. Highschool was over. The week was fast and uneventful. I had so much to do from now on. I had gradulation to go to, then a date with Liam tonight. From then on I was packing along with everyone else. All the girls, except Bella had decided to go to Englad. After every "It's an educational expierince speech" to the parents, they said yes. All of our parents liked the boys anyways. Bella would also be coming, just a week after us becuase she had to finish the musical she was in first. Acting for her was like singing for me.... It meant a lot.

 For now we were on our way to graduation, and I was nervous as hell.  HAving a 4.0gpa alll through highschool wasn't too hard for me. Actually it was quite easy. But now I had to give the valedictorian speech, and I was going crazy. I loved to act and sing, so being on stage came natural to me. BUt something about talking about the REST of my life made me a bit uneasy. What would people think? BUt then agian who care? I was leaving the country in two days... Monday.

Liam had spent the whole day with my family. He was great with Ava, she adored him. SO did my mom and dad. Okay, well, Dad didn't adore him but he liked him as much as a Father could like his daughters boyfriend, which was good. Driving to graduation now we were in two seperate cars. One held me and Liam, the other my parents and Ava.  I was shaking while driving and Liam could tell. 

"Kayosn, lve, it will be wonderful. You are absoutly amazing on stage." Liam laughed at my uneasiness.

"Whatever, Liam..." I pushed his compliment off.

"You will!" He protested.

"Okay!" I giggled at his determinated voice.

"Kayson..." He wispered.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

"Eyes on the road!!!" HE said gently truning my face foreward with his hand.

"Sorry, but then you shouldn't distract me, Mr. Payne."

"I'm not distracting!" He laughed.

"Hello? Have you looked in the mirror! I'd say your pretty damn distracting" I chuckled.

"Well i'm no where near as goodlooking as you, my beautiful!"

I parked the car, since we were there, and kissed him.

"Thank you." I wispered.

"Your welcome! Now go rock that stage!" HE smiled at me and gave me My cap and gown. I ran off tho get ready.

When I fifnished getting ready I saw the girls. 

"Hey" I called them " You guys ready?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I'm ready to be out of highschool! If only I was Monday!" Chloe giggled.

"Don't rub it in...I still gotta week left here." Bella said.

"I'm sorry we can't see your performance." Chloe half smiled.

"It's alright! If I were in your position I would've picked England too." Bella reasured her.

" I guess..." 

"Guys we better get going we don't want to be late!" Megan commented. She started to walk off and everyone else followed her. 

"Maddie..." I called to her before she left.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to be alright?" I asked her. She and I had talked about Niall and she seemed willing to forgive him. But still it would be the first time she saw Niall in almost a week and she seemed nervous.

"I'll be fine..." she smiled . Then we walked together and sat down.

When they called me up to make the speech I was shaking. I stepped onto the steps, and up to the podium. For a momeent I paused and looked aorund. I saw Sophie and Zayn sitting in back smiling, although she had already graduated at her other school, she was there for us.

I saw Louis, Chloe, and her family. Lou and Chlo were holding hands happy once again. She looked so in love, which was all she ever wanted. I was glad for her. Then I looked over to see Mrs. Kentlee, Maddie, Niall, Megan, and Harry. Mrs. Kentlee was smiling seeing her daughter and niece come so far. Megan and Harry were giggling, Harry's arm aroung Megan. Niall and Maddie seemed happy too. They were talikng and laughing. Finally I saw Liam and my family. Liam looked at me big eyed, waiting for me to start. Then he mouthed to me, " I love you." I smiled.

Liam's POV

 "I love you" I mouthed to Kayson. She smiled at me so I knew she got the message. Then she stared to speak.

" Class of 2012, today starts the rest of our live. We've made it. We've made it through the 4 most confusing years of our lives. We all remeber our first day of highschool. We had no idea where to go, what to do, what to say. We allwanted to be cool, but stay our own person. And although we were lost there were so many people there to help us. Our parents, our siblings, our teachers, our friends. Looking back on freshman year we've all grown so much.  The friends we have changed the decisions we made. But that's all in the past now. Though some of that is carried with us, we can still change the future. If you didn't like how highschool was for you, there is no reason you can't turn it around for college or your job or wherever you decide to go. But that doesn't mean we need to forget. Don't forget the good times or bad. Don't forget the laughs, the cries or mistakes because they made you, you. Don't forget the people who have been the for you, your family, your friends, that speical person. Wherever your next journey will be know that there are always goign to be people the for you. Class of 2012, we will always be the class of fun, support, and LOVE! The Best Class Ever! " I laughed as everyone screamed and smiled. That's my girl Kace, that's my girl!