Prom Preparations

Megan's POV

"Dresses first!" Maddie called out. It was 12 pm. We had sent the guys out just a few minutes earlier. At four we were taking pics and getting dinner, but for now we had to get ready. Two days earlier we had brought our dresses over to Kayson's and now it was finally time to get them on. I quickly slipped mine on and grabbed my heels. Then I headed down the stairs. I looked at all of the girls. They were gorgeous. Bella's dresss was light blue and strapless with sort of a square patterned top. It only came to her knees. Kayson's was a light tan/white, like mine, only hers was a little creamier colored than mine was. It was long and elegant. She wore a diamond necklace with it. Madiie's was white and sparkly, it was long too. She wore cute silver heels to match her clutch. Chloe's dress was aqua and only one shouldered. It had ruffles, which I loved, and It was flowy and long. My dress was a light creamy color, strapless, and  it came to my knees. To top it off I wore a necklace with one white pearl. My brother had given it to me to my birthday a few monts before his accident. It was my goodluck charm. Whenever I wore it I felt like Peter was there to protect me, and make things go right. I was hoping maybe it would help me figure out Harry's feelings for me.

Chloe's POV

3 words. I LOVE... Makeup (And Hair for that matter). Everyone always told me I was great at doing them too ( Hair and Makeup). As the girls requested I did theirs for them . Maddie's was first. She wanted simple, like her dress. I made her light and bright, peach lips, light gold eyeshadow, little blush ect. I also 3 barrell ironed her hair, to make it wavy. Once complete she watched me as I worked on Bella.

"You know your really good Chloe, you should do it professionally." She suggeste . I slowly curled each section of Bella's medium thick black hair. 

"I wish but it's not like my parents would ever go for it, and where am I even supposed to start." I complained. I had always loved the idea of becoming a cosmotoligist but I though it would be too hard, business wise, because there were so many. I  lightly put on Bella's makeup and tried to match the dress with brown tones.

 "Whatever. You would still be great." Bella whined. After finishing her I worked on the others. Kayson's makeup was flawless and I pinned her hair back but left enough to curl at the bottom. Then Megan was next. I didn't have to do much since she had already done her makeup. I just french braided her hair, messy but cute. She looked quite beautiful. Then I finally curled my hair, and did my makeup, which looked pretty great I have to say. It was 3:30 by then, the guys would be there soon.  For about 15 minutes, we sort of sat there talking about how we thought the night would go.

A knock on the door. It was time.

 "Chloe darling you look.... " Louis stopped mid sentence once he actually saw me. His jaw dropped. I laughed.

"Thanks." I kissed him and gave him a big hug. All the guys looked stunning in their  tuxedos. But of course Louis looked the best (in my opinion;) )

 We drove out to Riverside Park where all the parents were waiting to take the pictures.

 "C'mon Chloe snuggle up close to your boy." My mom said.

"Shut up Mom!" I blushed. Something about her saying  "your boy" made me giggle. But nontheless, she was right, he was my boy, all mine :) He pulled me in closer and the camera clicked.

 Liam's POV 

As we took pictures I held Kayson close to me. Though we had ony been in a rerlationship for a day, it had felt like forever, but in a good way. I never thought love at first sight was real, then I met her. I'm not sure what made her bump into me that day but I believe it was fate. I loved the way she smiled, the way she was oblivious to her beuaty, the way she laughed . I loved the way when she cried she just wanted me to hold her. And I loved the way she said I love you. I truely and completely loved her. When I am with her everything was perfect and that's the way I liked it. Tonight would be perfect, then again so would the rest of my life as long as she was there. :):):):)

 Maddie's POV 

As we took pictures I couldn't help but smile really big. It was a real smile. Ever since I was little I had to learn how to fake a smile, after my dad died, I never really felt like there was a need to smile. Niall made me smile, he made me so happy. He made me enjoy life again. The girls tried, and could do it , but it never lasted long, with Niall it did. He and I were going to have a great time and I knew it.

 Pictures went fast. We took groups shots, individual shots, and couple shots. Then the guys led us to the limo. Tonight we wouldn't stick out; most teenagers would be in limos.

For dinner we went to Pizza Hut (real classy guys (; ). The pizza was good and the guys researved the big room just for us... How sweet. We talked, ate, laughed, and smiled. Pizza Hut was on the other side of town so we left at 6:30 so we could get there on time. All of us were comfy in the limo,  though I admit it was a bit small for the 10 of us. But then again who cares? We were snuggled up close to 1 hot Irish and 4 hot British guys... I didn't object.

We pulled into the parking lot and the party began. Lights everywhere, tuxedos and dresses and music and streamers. Love and jelousy filled the air. We walked up to the teachers who were waiting out side to check our tickets. Prom was only minutes away.