Goodbye:(

Niall's POV

"Tonight was great." I smiled at Maddie.

"I know I've been told I throw the best parties!" She smiled back at me.  Then her smile turned into a frown. "I'm really going to miss you..."

"Same here." I put my arms around her. I didn't want to let go. Though Maddie and I didn't develop feelings for each other, we still had become very close this week. She was my girl-best-friend. After the boys she was the person I spent the most time with. She was so sweet. So inosent, and so, so beautiful.

"Your going to text me everyday right?" She asked tears in her eyes.

"Everyday!" I promised. "You and the girls stay outta trouble here okay?" i laughed tying to push the the ears I knew were coming aside. She hugged me again. I saw Louis and Chloe. It had to be hard for them. Though their relationship wasn't public, it was all real to us.

"Lou, you guys come back and visit before you leve for Britian okay... for Prom or something..." Chloe said balling. "Why did I find the perfect boyfriend then a week later he has to leave for months? It's. Just . Not. Fair." She said her last sentence in between sobs, you could barely understand her. Louis wrapped his arms around her. I could see the tears in his eyes as he kissed her forehead. Then I directed my attention to Liam and Kayson. They were a wreck too.

"You NEED to text me all the time and visit and Liam... Liam... Li-" She put her head in his chest and started to cry. I couldn't see Liam face but I'm sure he was crying too.

 Zayn was with Sophie and Bella. They looked upset but weren't crying. Zayn had his arms around both girls.

 "Both of you need to text me. I will text you whenever I can. Sophie stay strong. I know the guys will be all over you in New York." He half smiled, I knew Sophie leaving was ripping him apart. "And Bella, I know you will do great in the musical, I wish I could come see it." Zayn hugged them both individually. Then Bella and Sophie looked at each other and sobbed more, then pulled each other into a hug of their own. Zayn joined in. Then Laim, Kayson, Chloe and Louis did too. I felt so bad for the girls, not only were they upset about us but their friend since kindergarten was leaving too. That all must have been really hard on them.Harry and Megan joined as well along with Maddie and I.Then the guys and I stepped back so the girls could have a moment, we didn't want to intrude.

Megan's POV

My second day in Beloit, one of the worst days ever. I lost half of my potential friends. Sophie, who I had known for a while, was leaving, and so were the guys. I hadn't know them for more than 3 hours and they had already grown on me. I was going to miss them. After we finished hugging Sophie, I headed over to Harry.

"Hey." He half smiled.

 "Here." I handed him my number.

"Oh thanks." He smiled fully this time.

"For knowing you only 3 hours you seem pretty great Harry, and you sang beautifully. I would be crazy not to want to be friends with you!" I sorta lied. I loved Harry Styles, from the moment I learned about One Direction. But now that he sang to me, and got to know him, I knew there was a small possiblity that I could end up actually liking him, for him. It was true I would give anything to be friends with him but I would give any thing and a box of french fries to be more than friends with him.

"Your great too Meg. He pulled me into a hug. Let me tell you once your face meets Harry Styles' chest you will NEVER want to leave. He smelt fantastic! He was strong and I felt something as we touched, butterflies. The rest of the guys, though they barely knew me, also gave me hugs. I was lovin' it here. 

Everyone was teary eyed as Sophie left. Then the guys left too followed by Kayson, Bella, and finally Chloe.

"Wow," Maddie said rubbing her tears away. "Aren't YOU lucky?" She laughed.

"What? Lucky that I lost half my friends after being here two days." I asked her sarcasticly.

 "Harry..." She looked at me wide eyed.

"What about him?" I asked mocking her tone.

"Megan, he totally likes you. I mean when he saw you his face completely lit up." She smiled.

"Sure! Whatever!" I blew it off. Somewhere deep inside me hoped she was right though.