Once Upon A Night

Chloe's POV 

As soon as graduation was over Louis' arms were around me. 

"You looked beautiful up there..." He wispered.

"Thanks." I giggled

"So what are we doing tonight?" He asked me.

"Whatever you want!" I smiled at him.

"I have an idea..." He smirked at me.

"Okay.." I laughed at the face he was making.

"Chloe!" Kayson yelled.

"Kace!" I screamed right back and hugged her.

"We did it!" She laughed.

"I know!" I couldn't help but smile. We were going to England in two days and I was done with highschool forever. Also, louis and I were incredibly happy; my life was 1derful:)

We met up with Maddie, Niall, Sophie, Zayn, Megan, and Harry. Mads and Nialler seemed to be better, which was good. Then there was Hazza and Meg , the VERY PUBLICLY LOVING couple.... it got a bit annoying at times. Finally there was Soph and the Zaynster ; the clingy couple. They wouldn't leave eachother, always hand in hand. Being completely serious here when I saw since Tuesday the only time they've spent apart was in the bathroon and sleeping. It was CRAZY! But as long as they were happy I was fine.

 We hung out for a while then we went our seperate ways. Kayson and Liam left for their date. Niall, Harry, Maddie, Bella and Megan were hanging out at Maddies. Louis and I were going somewhere then meeting Sophie and Zayn for a movie later.

Lou took me home to change. I did and when I came back he was in his favorite tux.

"You look lovely darling..." Louis smiled at me. I was in a green dress-like top with black leggings and highheel boots that put me only a few inches under Louis.

"You do too love.." I faked me best English accent and he laughed.

When we pulled up I chuckled to myself. We had gotten all dresses up for Starbucks and a movie... I wonder what goes through Lou's head sommetimes but hey I wasn't complaining.

"So?" He asked as we walked in. It was quite beautiful. He rented the whole place and had it decorated with lights and balloons... he was so sweet.  

"It's so beautiful...."  I kissed him.

"Not as beuatiful as you..." he looked down nervously.

" Louis, there is no reason to be nervous, I promise I love you." I smiled reassuring him. 

"I love you too... and that's why I want to do this." He smiled and got down on one knee...

My pulse started to rush. Was he proposing to me?? 

"Chloe Lucia Fields, we have been together since Febuary 26th of 2012 to today May, 26th 2012. 4 months. Most of them I was gone. I left you alone to face fame alone. That wasn't fair and I realize that. And that's another reason I'm doing this." He smiled and pulled out a ring. "This ring symbolizes everything we have, all my love for you. I want you to have it. It's a promise ring. But I promise you that one day this ring will be more than a promise. It will be a vow. A vow of love and trust, till the. End of time. I want you to look at that ring and remember it means that you will one day. You will be Chloe Tomlinson. I want you to see the ring and know I love you." He stood up, "Will you take the ring and believe in the promise?

I stood there in tears of joy. I smiled and he place the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. I kissed him passionately then we hugged for a while.

"How did I get such a wonderful boyfriend?" I wispered.

"You liked carrots!" He laughed. 

"Of course!" I laughed back. He could be so romantic and then still so funny; that's why I loved him.We sat down and ate a dinner he cooked and I had a coffee while he had his tea.

"So why starbucks?" I asked.

"We had our first date here.... you were in that adorable carrot shirt you made for me."

"Oh yeah!" I laughed, " what would I do without you?"

"I don't know!" I giggled. He said it the same way he did in video diary 1 of the new video diaries. Fangirl moment. I still got those.... I mean, who wouldn't want to fangirl over the biys. 

After dinner Louis and I skipped the movie. Instead we went back to the hotel and snuggled.

Tomorrow would be a busy day full of packing but right now we had eachother.