First Date

Chloe's POV

Sunday... the last day of the weekend. I smiled seeing I had a text from Louis.

'Do you Like Luke??' I laughed . More random questions. ' No... why?' I texted him back. Then my phone said "Incoming call Louis"

I answered it.

"Hello?" I spoke in to my phone. 

 "Chloe?" Louis said.

 "Yes Louis?" I said back.

 "I need your help.."

 "With?" I asked him.

 "If I tell you, you have to promise NOT to tell Liam!!!" 

 "What are you up to Louis?"  I laughed.

"Promise you won't tell?"

"Promise."

"Okay you have to help me get Kayson to like Liam."

"Why..." I questioned.

 "Because I know who belongs together." He bragged.

"Oh you do ?" I laughed.

"Yep." I could hear his smile through the phone.

 "Then who do I belong with?" I asked curious. Then it got really quiet. "Louis are you still-"

"Shh I'm thinking..." He cut me off.

 "Fine I will help you." I giggled.

 "I knew you would! Meet me at... Where should we meet?" He asked me.

 "Starbucks?" I suggested.

 "Okay how about I pick you up and then we go to Starbucks."

 "Alrighty works with me."I laughed, "By-"

"WAIT!"

"What?" 

"Text me your address okay?"

"Will do Lou, Hey that rhymed!!"I chucked,"Bye."

"Bye."Louis was a very entertaining person. That was one thing I loved about him, there was never a moment of silence, except for when he was thinking. I texted Louis my address then hopped into the shower. When I was done I put on a pair of black leggeing, and purple heels. I wore a purple t-shirt on top that had a carrot, with Louis' name under it. I had gotten it before the concert. I wore it just to make him laugh.

 At 10 Louis knocked on my door. My mom was upstairs doing something. I casually called bye to my mom before she could see where I was going. I opened the door, and pushed Louis to the car nearly slamming the door behind me.

 "Love the shirt!" He winked at me.

"I wore it just for you.!" He opened the car door for me. "Thanks but you didn't have to do that."

"Course I did, I have to be kind on the first date or I won't get a second one." He smiled. I froze for a minute. I was on a date with Louis Tomlinson. Not only the one I dreamed about for months, but the one I actually gotten to know too, who was funny, random, and loving. That same guy said this was a first date. Our. First. Date. Someone pinch me.

 "So this is our first date?" I finally spoke up.

 "What else would it be?" He asked.

 "Two firends meeting up to talk about other friends." I suggested.  Why did I say that?! Now he is gonna think I don't wanna be on a date with him, the EXACT opposite of what I want. I wanted this date so, SO bad.

 "Oh well... I like my idea better, unless you don't?" He asked nervously.

 "NO!" I said a little too quickly. "I mean like your better too."

"Okay good." He was smiling again. I loved that smile.

 When we got there we ordered. Louis payed being a gentleman and what not. :) Then he sat down and got right to the point.

 "So okay Liam really fancies Kayson. And he and I both got, lets say vibes, from Luke, bad vibes. I know Liam is better for her, but he won't show how he feels because, as we all agreed, it's not akay to steal someone's girl. So instead I was thinkin' you could maybe get her to like him.. being her best friend and all."

 "I don't know Lou... I don't think she'll beleive me." 

 "Please Chloe... Liam really doesn't want to see Kayson get hurt. I know somewhere inside you, you know that's all Luke is ever gonna do. I know Liam. He wouldn't be like this if he wasn't completely lovestruck and serious about her."

 "Alright I will help." I gave in.

 "Thank you!!" He hugged me.

 "SO he likes her a lot huh?"

 "Yeah he was like pasing all last night night trying to figure out what to do." He laughed.

 "What about the others?" I asked him. 

"Umm I shoudn't say... Brother code stuff..." He looked down avoiding eye contact.

 "C'mon Louis, don't you wanna be a matchmakers?"

 "Hmmm..." He thought."What's in it for me?" He teased.

"You'll get to spend tons of time with me!" I smiled. 

"Then it's a definate yes!" He laughed sounding sarcastic but he was actually being serious.

 "Well, I say Sophie seems to like Zayn, um Maddie definately likes Niall. Bella seemed a little interested in Harry..."

 "Really Haz didn't think she was into him at all."

 "Bella is loud normally until she gets around guys she likes." I explained, "But don't get his hopes up she seemed to be into Zayn too..." I trailed off.

 "Okay I'll let Harry know. Niall likes Maddie but says she was a little too starstruck."Louis told me.

 "I'll give her the hint. What about Zayn?"

"He was into to Sophie, like really into her."

 "Double date?" I laughed.

 "Now Chloe are you asking me on another date?" He smirked.

 "Yes, yes I am..."

 "Good, if you didn't I would have had to." He smiled.