A Night To Remember

Harry's POV

"Have a nice night." The teacher said motioning us inside. Liam, Kayson, Chloe, Louis, Maddie, Niall, Zayn, and Bella were already in. I took Megan's delicate little hand and pulled her insode too.

"You look reallly beautiful tonight you know." I wispered in her ear as I wrapped my arms around her. 

"Thanks you look great too." She giggled. I never lied, she really did look amazing. Her dress fit her curves perfectly, that pearl necklace looked perfect around her nck, and her hair was the perfect combination of cute, messy, elegant, and natural. I smiled. They say nobody's perfect, but she was pretty damn close to it. 

We walked into a big crowd of people. I tried to keep my cool. I wasn't used to this anymore, not the big crowd of people, but being in the big crowd of people and not being attaked. It was nice. I had her all to myself, and I was all hers just for one night.  A night you never forget. 

We danced and danced as the night past. I tried to keep close, she didn't seem to reject the idea. I wanted her close, and I wanted her to know I wanted her.

Many slow songs past. Her head on my shoulder, arms around my neck, my hands on her waist, and my face buried in her neck.

"Megan this is perfect. " I smiled wispering into her ear.

"Ya, it really is..." She looked at me. I looked at her, then at her lips, then back at her eyes. She kept watching me.She smiled letting her eyes say go for it. So I did. As I moved in closer I knew it was the right thing to do. My lips slowly touched her, they were a beautiful softness. I loved it. We hugged for a while and went back to slow dancing. It was silent, but not an akward one,just a comfortable, never wanna forget this moment, kinda silence.

Bella's POV

"Bella I'm really sorry for yesterday..." Zayn talked quietly as we danced around.

"Please drop it." I said with sadness in my voice.

"Alright"He sighed and  pushed the hair out of my eyes hen placed them back on my waistt. I had thoght a lot about what had happened yeasterday. It was scary how quickly things were changing inside me. I knew I didn't like Vincent butI still felt great when he kissed me. I loved Zayn, yet I really wasn't too upset when he found me kissing another guy. I was more upset that he didn't trust me. I didn't understand this. Yesterday morning these thoughts wouldn't have crossed my mind, but things can change in a split second.

 He danced close to me. I kept examining how I felt. I didn't want to dissappoint him but, I didn't feel the same as I thought. My mind kept saying the same thing... I love him... but like a brother.

"Zayn?" We were getting som water. How was I going to do this?

"Yes Bella," He looked nervous, almost upset with himself.

"Please don't be mad when I say this..."

"What is it?" He has a concerned look on his face.

" I think I love you... but as a big brother..." My voice cracked. I waited for his responce.

"Well Bella, honestly I think that's good." He sighed. 

"Your not mad?" I asked him.

 "No... I feel like yesterday I was a little more dramatic with my feelings than I should have been. I think what hurt the most was feeling like I was being replased... like I wasn't good enough... I'm sorry for leading you on." He explained.

"Oh..."

"What changed YOUR mind?" He asked.

"Well I don't knowkissing Vincent kinda made me establish the difference between feelings of I LIKE you and I like you. I relized I love you but I'm not IN love with you..."

"Oh well I guess that's fate right? If we were meant to be it would happen, but we're not."

"Whatever... I still love you bestest friend." I tried to break the akwardness by hugging him. It worked. Then we went back to the dance floor. Evn though our feelings were in the open, that didn't change anything, we danced the night away.

Niall's POV

Zayn and Bella were enjoying torturing couple on the dance floor... Maddie and I joined in on the fun.

"Awe Li, Kace look at you two!" maddie attenpted to embarass them.

"Lame!" Zayn called "Watch the master! Liam your lips are a bit red." He got close to their faces. "Yours too Kayson. Is it just the lighting or have you two been making out??" Zayn Laughed. Kayson blushed.

"I'll take number two for 50 dollars please!" I joined in on the teasing. Liam punched  my arm lightly and we moved along. Chloe and Louis were our next victims. Chloe's eyes were red, and so were Louis'. Maybe crying...IDK.

"High!" I laughed.

"Hey Niall!" Louis said enthusiasticly.

"N I mean your high. Your eyes are all red, yup, totally high!"

"Just high on love!" Zayn laughed. Chloe looked down. Louis glared at us.

"Well in that case; Use condoms..." Louis pushed us away. "Little too far?" The girls laughed and Zayn nodded.

"Haz?" Zayn muttered.

"Megan?" Maddie smirked. Bella's eyes widened. They couldn't hear us since they were on the other side of the room. But we saw them. They were kissing.

"I totally wanna interrigate her!" Laughed Bella.

"Leave'em for now... we will get our chance. " Zayn smiled.

At 9:45 we left. The girls didn't want to get held up in the crowd.

We all slid inot the limo. The girls had no idea where we were going , but it was going to be fun. They had all okay'd goign somewhere with thei parents and had clothes to chill in and to where tomorrow. The guys and I had the day all planned out... we had a long ride ahead of us but it was worth it. We bought them swimsuits to surprise them too. We were going to spend the day at Mnt Olympus in the Wisconisn Dells. Originally it was Kayson's mum's idea, then after a lttle research, we decided it would be a great place to go. It was really popular in the midwest. It was a tourist city, consisting of of who knows how many waterparks... Yeah Buddy! The one we were going to had rollercoasterstoo. Poor Harry and Zayn though... haha. Well if Liam can deal with spoons on a regular basis then I think Harry can deal with afew rollercoasters and Zayn a little, okay a lot, of water for a day. Good luck to them.